Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 07-04-2021 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164538)
Yes, go to bank and distribute brochures lurking for new victims to buy their insurance plan.

Then should I join food delivery or fast food instead?

Unregistered 07-04-2021 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164539)

You should try. Salary really not bad. It's like the private u version of computer science in the public u.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164537)
What are the potential job prospects of UOL BNF? Can go banks?

Ignore the troll. If you study hard & recruit well for internships - banks’ grad programmes are possible.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164539)

Depends whether you have good figure.

This is pathetic. Shouldn’t this jobless local uni grad make better use of his time to find a job that isn’t a traineeship?

Unregistered 07-04-2021 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164542)
Ignore the troll. If you study hard & recruit well for internships - banks’ grad programmes are possible.

But the problem is can't even pass the initial filtering stage. Like they filter out the resumes with SIM word inside

Unregistered 07-04-2021 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164542)

Ah I see, thanks for the reply m8. Sort of figured that it’s this one mad local uni troll that is spamming and impersonating users lol

Unregistered 07-04-2021 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164547)
But the problem is can't even pass the initial filtering stage. Like they filter out the resumes with SIM word inside

But then why got so many SIM grads in banks such as DBS GA when this NUS BBA guy cannot even get in despite doing mandated internship + applied with fervour (dream job)?

Unregistered 07-04-2021 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164549)
But then why got so many SIM grads in banks such as DBS GA when this NUS BBA guy cannot even get in despite doing mandated internship + applied with fervour (dream job)?

Where got? You go linked in search DBS GA you look at all the people there none of them from SIM LOL

Unregistered 07-04-2021 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinkingfeeling (Post 137724)
Brother, this guy not even top 20% in SIM.

come let me just give u just 1 ref for some of the more popular GA/MA programmes (a handful of these grads are not even top 10% in SIM)

BOS MA: sg.linkedin.com/in/rivikpaul

OCBC GA (now VP): sg.linkedin.com/in/aaronchanzhihao

DBS GA: sg.linkedin.com/in/rrachelh

JPM GA (now VP level): sg.linkedin.com/in/raphael-ng-63502585

Offerered SCB Global Banking GA, rejected to join hedge fund: s://sg.linkedin.com/in/jason-tan-bing-jie

Accenture Consulting: s://sg.linkedin.com/in/garialdis

Lazy list liao. The rest, Big 4, Big Tech, FMCG etc. all canfind UOL grads.

You get the drift can liao. Humble up local uni kids, these are not the only UOL ppl in these companies btw. I just lazy copy paste and don't want to be a more hardcore stalker than I already am

Got this post showing a small sample. Most in banks leh.

Unregistered 07-04-2021 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164555)

HAHHAH after finding like so long only so short list???

It's like saying - Oh you see all these high school dropouts - Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates etc. very successful so high chance u will also see other high school dropouts being successful

Unregistered 07-04-2021 08:47 PM

Quote:

HAHHAH GUYS LOOK AT THE SCB GLOBAL BANKING ONE. Who the heck writes "RECEIVED DIRECT OFFER TO GA" in the description without actually accepting it one?

FAKE AF ONLY SIM GRAD CAN WRITE THIS KIND OF THING.

Then now u look up his latest company salary its like 3 to 4k after how many years of experience LOL

Unregistered 07-04-2021 08:50 PM

Quote:

The JPM one is like the cream of the cream of the crop, so much scholarships etc.

But the average SIM grad? KFC grad program la

Unregistered 07-04-2021 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164561)

It's like saying - Oh you see all these high school dropouts - Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates etc. very successful so high chance u will also see other high school dropouts being successful

Very long meh? Why you so triggered?

Unregistered 07-04-2021 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164562)
HAHHAH GUYS LOOK AT THE SCB GLOBAL BANKING ONE. Who the heck writes "RECEIVED DIRECT OFFER TO GA" in the description without actually accepting it one?

FAKE AF ONLY SIM GRAD CAN WRITE THIS KIND OF THING.

Then now u look up his latest company salary its like 3 to 4k after how many years of experience LOL

Are you in the HF circle? Swiss-Asia is an incubator. A handful of the hedge funds there are too performers in their category. The Jason guy is in FO, not BO operations. Don’t jealous la.

Unregistered 07-04-2021 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160538)
???

s://linkedin.com/in/violypurnamasari
s://sg.linkedin.com/in/amoskkp
s://sg.linkedin.com/in/gabrielkohjr
s://sg.linkedin.com/in/yong-sam7
s://.linkedin.com/in/shi-ru-tan
s://.linkedin.com/in/tommykhoo

🥱 These are just the people from my connection whom I can recall btw.

Keep coping indeed. Humjiiiii :( Please don’t rope after this. Still got hope for you (I think).

Wa lun eh. Post so much for what. Say alr, cannot take it just tell me - I will tone down abuse :D

Let's get back on topic lah doggy :)

I tink my standard low enough - I am accepting your literal toilet paper SIM 'degree' after all. But cannot even copy paste properly (wtf is s://) how to be my PA?

Lai lai, try again slowly - you are smooth-brain SIM after all, so it's gonna take some time+effort 😂. NUS BBA believes in u and offers his jia you! Remember, local uni PA, x2 your current salary. Dun nervous ah 😂😂😂

Ahahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂

Unregistered 07-04-2021 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164561)

Zuck and Gates went to Harvard.

Please don't compare them to this lower-than-room-temperature-IQ, brain-smoother-than-butter SIM doggy, who couldn't even make it to a local uni, let alone an elite institution like Harvard. Pui. :D

Also, doggy needs to learn to copy/paste properly before becoming my PA 😂😂😂

Unregistered 07-04-2021 09:13 PM

Quote:

Cus some ppl are just fking cui. That’s why he’s triggered and spam posting here.

Unregistered 07-04-2021 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164571)
Cus some ppl are just fking cui. That’s why he’s triggered and spam posting here.

Trying to give you chance lah - see doggy so pitiful, also a bit sad leh :(

Stop avoiding topic leh. Wtf is s://? I know you go to SIM - but even this is a bit dull for SIM standard.

Quick, wanna be my PA anot? x2 your current salary. Your toilet paper degree accepted alr. Just need to work on copy/paste lah doggy - NUS BBA believes in you! Bahahahaha :D

Unregistered 07-04-2021 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164570)
Zuck and Gates went to Harvard.

Please don't compare them to this lower-than-room-temperature-IQ, brain-smoother-than-butter SIM doggy, who couldn't even make it to a local uni, let alone an elite institution like Harvard. Pui. :D

Also, doggy needs to learn to copy/paste properly before becoming my PA 😂😂😂

Legit imagine comparing Harvard graduates to literal SIM pond-scum.

Like Usain Bolt to an autistic, 8 year old wheelchair-bound kid 😂

There's a reason why this SIM doggy stopped talking about Oxbridge / HYPSM - kena fk by NUS BBA until asshole bleed for doing so :D Pui.

Unregistered 07-04-2021 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164573)
Trying to give you chance lah - see doggy so pitiful, also a bit sad leh :(

Stop avoiding topic leh. Wtf is s://? I know you go to SIM - but even this is a bit dull for SIM standard.

Quick, wanna be my PA anot? x2 your current salary. Your toilet paper degree accepted alr. Just need to work on copy/paste lah doggy - NUS BBA believes in you! Bahahahaha :D

See what I mean? NUS BBA cui till triggered and spam posting.

Unregistered 08-04-2021 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164575)
See what I mean? NUS BBA cui till triggered and spam posting.

Walao really kena fk until dun dare bring up Harvard/Oxford 😂😂😂

Aiyah liddat also good lah, lower-than-bacteria SIM pond scum needs to know its place - in LSE Clementi / Pathlight School 2.0.

Btw, PA x2 your current salary. Your lower than toilet paper SIM 'degree' accepted - just needa learn how to copy/paste properly, ok doggy :D

Unregistered 08-04-2021 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164566)
Are you in the HF circle? Swiss-Asia is an incubator. A handful of the hedge funds there are top performers in their category. The Jason guy is in FO, not BO operations. Don’t jealous la.

Doubt this jobless NUS grad knows what HF is

Unregistered 09-04-2021 02:19 AM

Just to pay it forward, and keep the content / information relevant to the title of this thread:

I graduated from SIM UOL with 3rd class honours and I genuinely thought it was the end of the world for me.

Things worked out pretty decent for me, in the end. It took some time, but my first job - I drew $3,500 monthly. Not great, but it’s a start. Now I’m approximately 2 years 3 months in the workforce, and my salary is approximately $5,500. Also, not amazing but I think it is a good progresion :)

So for anyone out there who is feeling that things aren’t that good for you, I totally understand, but it really isn’t the end. I think good companies out there are becoming more discerning and they do see that there is no significant correlation between your career success/potential and your grades / where you study.

Long story short, don’t give up because there is definitely a company out there that sees your worth. This isn’t 2010 anymore. Value does not stem purely from grades or school. Good luck, for anyone who is job hunting!

Unregistered 09-04-2021 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164819)
Just to pay it forward, and keep the content / information relevant to the title of this thread:

I graduated from SIM UOL with 3rd class honours and I genuinely thought it was the end of the world for me.

Things worked out pretty decent for me, in the end. It took some time, but my first job - I drew $3,500 monthly. Not great, but it’s a start. Now I’m approximately 2 years 3 months in the workforce, and my salary is approximately $5,500. Also, not amazing but I think it is a good progresion :)

So for anyone out there who is feeling that things aren’t that good for you, I totally understand, but it really isn’t the end. I think good companies out there are becoming more discerning and they do see that there is no significant correlation between your career success/potential and your grades / where you study.

Long story short, don’t give up because there is definitely a company out there that sees your worth. This isn’t 2010 anymore. Value does not stem purely from grades or school. Good luck, for anyone who is job hunting!

Nice progression !!
i started at 2.8k took 2 years and gotten 4k

Unregistered 09-04-2021 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164912)
Nice progression !!
i started at 2.8k took 2 years and gotten 4k

Nice progression! I started at 3.4k and now drawing 8k after 3 years!

Unregistered 09-04-2021 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164924)
Nice progression! I started at 3.4k and now drawing 8k after 3 years!

Amazing progression! I received only 2.4k at graduation but am now drawing 12k with 20k stock options!

Unregistered 09-04-2021 07:46 PM

lol so many trolls in this thread man

Unregistered 09-04-2021 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164925)
Amazing progression! I received only 2.4k at graduation but am now drawing 12k with 20k stock options!

Walao e SIM grad hen zai. No wonder so hard to get in. More expensive as well.

Unregistered 09-04-2021 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164936)
Walao e SIM grad hen zai. No wonder so hard to get in. More expensive as well.

im sure he is doing well

Unregistered 09-04-2021 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164716)
Walao really kena fk until dun dare bring up Harvard/Oxford 😂😂😂

Aiyah liddat also good lah, lower-than-bacteria SIM pond scum needs to know its place - in LSE Clementi / Pathlight School 2.0.

Btw, PA x2 your current salary. Your lower than toilet paper SIM 'degree' accepted - just needa learn how to copy/paste properly, ok doggy :D

Kena fk until asshole bleed lul 😂😂😂

I don't doubt the words 'HYPSM' or 'Oxbridge' will ever be uttered by SIM doggy again :(

Ngl kinda feel bad for shattering SIM dreams liddat, but hey, reality is brutal :D

Unregistered 09-04-2021 09:33 PM

Noisy sia this jobless nus kid

Unregistered 09-04-2021 09:49 PM

Quote:

This is funny LMAO. “Applied with fervour” - really damn poor thing this nus bba chap :D

#dbsrejectx2 :(

Unregistered 09-04-2021 10:07 PM

28 yo, 4 years exp, now drawing SGD 135K pa all in.

Unregistered 10-04-2021 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164991)
Siao. Really kena fk until dun dare spout Oxford/Harvard nonsense liao :(

May have abused the poor dog too hard, but reality is brutal after all. Cannot even make it to NUS, wanna go elite overseas uni. Like 8 yr old autistic kid rekt by hospital wing orphans wanna win Wimbledon/World Cup 😂😂😂

Lai lai, how's your referencing going doggy. Remember, learn to CtrlC+V properly or say bye-bye to dream job as my PA. x2 your current salary, lower than toilet paper SIM 'degree' accepted. Keep practicing leh doggy I see you so pathetic also wanna help lah :D

Really zero mention of Oxbridge/HYPSM leh 😂😂😂

Brudder you didn't need to do him liddat sia, legit kena fk until dun dare to even type those words again bahahahaha :D

Let a SIM dream ahahahhahahaha 😂😂😂

Unregistered 10-04-2021 12:21 PM

diam leh humji kia, ur parents don’t allow u autistic at home is it?

4 years local uni, dbs reject x2, 2.5k traineeship. rly pui.

earning twice ur starting, studied one year lesser - never forget hor :)

Unregistered 10-04-2021 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163580)
???

linkedin.com/in/violypurnamasari
sg.linkedin.com/in/amoskkp
sg.linkedin.com/in/gabrielkohjr
sg.linkedin.com/in/yong-sam7
linkedin.com/in/shi-ru-tan
linkedin.com/in/tommykhoo

🥱 These are just the people from my connections whom I can recall btw.

Keep coping indeed. Humjiiiii Please don’t rope after this. Still got hope for you (I think).

cb u can’t even get a 3k job want talk about oxbridge? u ok bo? 😂

humji kia, we want talk Oxbridge talk UCL/LBS talk 5k starting pay u can huanlo meh? boji until paiseh share ur 2.5k traineeship credentials still want step simi?

crawl back to whatever **** hole u came from in NUS la. pui pui.

Unregistered 10-04-2021 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164951)
This is funny LMAO. “Applied with fervour” - really damn poor thing this nus bba chap :D

#dbsrejectx2 :(

diu lian that’s why come forums cry ma. mandated internship not converted, apply for grad hire kena rejected. dream job 3.8k cannot even find, nus bba 4 years for fk? LOL

Unregistered 10-04-2021 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164994)
cb u can’t even get a 3k job want talk about oxbridge? u ok bo? 😂

humji kia, we want talk Oxbridge talk UCL/LBS talk 5k starting pay u can huanlo meh? boji until paiseh share ur 2.5k traineeship credentials still want step simi?

crawl back to whatever **** hole u came from in NUS la. pui pui.

Bahahahaha kena brutally rejected by NUS, wanna go Oxbridge / UCL now ah doggy :D Bahahahaha 😂😂😂😂

Eh - like I said, ok to dream big. Autistic 8 year old wheelchair-bound kid wants to win Wimbledon! Bahahahahahaha :D

But wanna go Oxbridge, must learn to reference first leh :( Dun even know copy/paste properly, how sia? :D

Unregistered 10-04-2021 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160538)
???

s://linkedin.com/in/violypurnamasari
s://sg.linkedin.com/in/amoskkp
s://sg.linkedin.com/in/gabrielkohjr
s://sg.linkedin.com/in/yong-sam7
s://.linkedin.com/in/shi-ru-tan
s://.linkedin.com/in/tommykhoo

🥱 These are just the people from my connection whom I can recall btw.

Keep coping indeed. Humjiiiii :( Please don’t rope after this. Still got hope for you (I think).

Aiyoh :(

Wanna go Oxbridge/UCL, referencing this standard. s:// for what sia? :D

Cum, try again - NUS BBA believes in u and offers his jia you! Learn to control V can apply to Oxbridge and PA job liao bahahahahahaha 😂😂😂