Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 23-03-2021 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160602)
MIT is no 1 uni.
Cambridge is no 7 uni.

SIM UOL unranked :(

Unregistered 23-03-2021 11:13 AM

This NUS kiddo really living in denial. Ask him show credentials, he shy away. Show select links of sim grads in Oxbridge, LSE, UCL on full scholarship, he change the subject. No wonder end up 2.5k NUS BBA Trash. Poor thing. Even SIM Pass Degree also got brighter prospects honestly.

Unregistered 23-03-2021 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160610)
This NUS kiddo really living in denial. Ask him show credentials, he shy away. Show select links of sim grads in Oxbridge, LSE, UCL on full scholarship, he change the subject. No wonder end up 2.5k NUS BBA Trash. Poor thing. Even SIM Pass Degree also got brighter prospects honestly.

Eh brudder, cannot even link profile properly want to blame me :(

Like I said, like dat how to enter Oxbridge sia (putting aside the fact that even local unis rejected you)? You first time use computer one ah :D

Also, keep begging for my credentials like the filthy, subhuman SIM-tier peasant you are :D

Unregistered 23-03-2021 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160556)
All you have to do is to copy the links without the redacted letters at the start. Are you sure you’re from NUS? You make it sound like a task akin to Atlas carrying the Earth.

There^

Got people dumb it down for you already. Included your life accomplishment (control c+v) in the instructions some more leh 🤣

Humjiiii :( Dont rope okie?

Unregistered 23-03-2021 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160613)
There^

Got people dumb it down for you already. Included your life accomplishment (control c+v) in the instructions some more leh 🤣

Humjiiii :( Dont rope okie?

Aiyoh why still so angry sia :(

Honestly pity you until so jialit, am just trying to help you at this point liao :D

Ctrl C+V. Try it, slowly. Jia you SIM doggy, you can do it one! 🤣

Get past this first hurdle first, then think about applying for Cambridge yeah? Ahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered 23-03-2021 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160614)
Aiyoh why still so angry sia :(

Honestly pity you until so jialit, am just trying to help you at this point liao :D

Ctrl C+V. Try it, slowly. Jia you SIM doggy, you can do it one! 🤣

Get past this first hurdle first, then think about applying for Cambridge yeah? Ahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why this NUS SME banking world superstar so triggered de? Post so fast until typo some more (jialit?). SIM grads have already gotten their foot in Oxbridge. You would have known if you quit living in self denial, or if you take your own advice and learn how to make yourself slightly useful by picking up Ctrl C+V.

Unregistered 23-03-2021 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160623)
Why this NUS SME banking world superstar so triggered de? Post so fast until typo some more (jialit?). SIM grads have already gotten their foot in Oxbridge. You would have known if you quit living in self denial, or if you take your own advice and learn how to make yourself slightly useful by picking up Ctrl C+V.

Correcting NUS BBA spelling errors academic highlight of SIM doggy's life, until he enters Cambridge of course ;) Ahahhahaha 😂😂😂

Eh but cannot hyperlink how sia. Kena rejected before Oxbridge admissions even see your lower than toilet paper SIM 'degree', if they cannot even open resume :( (notwithstanding the fact that even locals unis don't want you)

Sia lah I think you better try again, NUS BBA believes in you. Slowly ah - jia you! :D

Unregistered 23-03-2021 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160610)

He SME Banking Dream job ma. Wears Ctrl + V as badge of honour leh.

Unregistered 23-03-2021 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160633)
Correcting NUS BBA spelling errors academic highlight of SIM doggy's life, until he enters Cambridge of course ;) Ahahhahaha 😂😂😂

Eh but cannot hyperlink how sia. Kena rejected before Oxbridge admissions even see your lower than toilet paper SIM 'degree', if they cannot even open resume :( (notwithstanding the fact that even locals unis don't want you)

Sia lah I think you better try again, NUS BBA believes in you. Slowly ah - jia you! :D

Indeed. Slowly ah - 4 years of uni 2.5k.

Maybe you can hit my starting in 3 years? Jiayou!

LOL. Really joke leh you.

Unregistered 23-03-2021 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160635)

Eh why so hostile again sia, x2 posts so quickly :(

NUS BBA really trying to help you this time, promise :D

First, let's work on linking one page to another. Then can think about applying for Oxbridge, ok? (kena rejected by local unis, but that's neither here nor there 😂)

If not how to survive sia? Cambridge write essay you think don't need referencing ah? Ahahaha😂😂😂

Unregistered 23-03-2021 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160636)
Eh why so hostile again sia, x2 posts so quickly :(

NUS BBA really trying to help you this time, promise :D

First, let's work on linking one page to another. Then can think about applying for Oxbridge, ok? (kena rejected by local unis, but that's neither here nor there 😂)

If not how to survive sia? Cambridge write essay you think don't need referencing ah? Ahahaha😂😂😂

Huh, just pointing out that you're taking your time also considered too much abuse for you take ah?

But but, how you going to help though? NUS BBA 2.5k leh :( Slowly ah - maybe with 3 years of exp you can hit 5k. LOL

Unregistered 23-03-2021 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160642)
Huh, just pointing out that you're taking your time also considered too much abuse for you take ah?

But but, how you going to help though? NUS BBA 2.5k leh :( Slowly ah - maybe with 3 years of exp you can hit 5k. LOL

Ai yoh see you so pitiful, tbh NUS BBA also heart ache :(

It's ok to have high aspirations. Like that autistic 8 y/o wheelchair bound kid who wants to win Wimbledon, it's cute seeing a smooth-brain SIM aim for Oxbridge (even though kena rejected by local unis).

But first must learn how to link sia. You think write Oxbridge essay dun need referencing? Ahahahaha jia you NUS BBA cheering you on! Jia you! 😂😂😂😂

Unregistered 23-03-2021 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160645)
Ai yoh see you so pitiful, tbh NUS BBA also heart ache :(

It's ok to have high aspirations. Like that autistic 8 y/o wheelchair bound kid who wants to win Wimbledon, it's cute seeing a smooth-brain SIM aim for Oxbridge (even though kena rejected by local unis).

But first must learn how to link sia. You think write Oxbridge essay dun need referencing? Ahahahaha jia you NUS BBA cheering you on! Jia you! 😂😂😂😂

Answer the question leh. You NUS BBA 2.5k, how to help? LOL

Lai, I give you chance. We take this irl la. Why so pussy of your 2.5k credentials? :) Force yourself not to view the links won't magically double your pathetic starting leh.

Humjiiii :( Say real, don't rope ah.

Unregistered 23-03-2021 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160646)

Lai, I give you chance. We take this irl la. Why so pussy of your 2.5k credentials? :) Force yourself not to view the links won't magically double your pathetic starting leh.

Ahahahahaha angry siolllll! 😂:D

Brudder, you too low IQ to CtrlV+C properly pls don't blame me for not being able to access your dead link ah. Like I said, this one v important - next time your Cambridge professor cannot see your sources, how? 😂

Ahahahahahaha keep begging for my credentials pls, NUS BBA on verge of orgasm alr :D

Unregistered 23-03-2021 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160635)

Bastard sial. Why you liddat to our NUS SME banking world superstar? Dangle something in front of him which he cannot achieve, so cruel.

Unregistered 23-03-2021 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160688)
Bastard sial. Why you liddat to our NUS SME banking world superstar? Dangle something in front of him which he cannot achieve, so cruel.

Ai yoh why ignore me sia, are you really dat angry with me? :(

NUS BBA really got ur best interests at heart - cannot reference properly, how Cambridge professor gonna mark your essay? :D Agree?

Eh, I really think, smooth brain SIM wanna go Oxbridge (kena rejected by local unis, but that's neither here nor there), so what? Nothing wrong with it. Just like that autistic 8 year old wheelchair-bound kid, everyone has a right to dream big, no? Ahahaha 😂

Unregistered 23-03-2021 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160703)
Ai yoh why ignore me sia, are you really dat angry with me? :(

NUS BBA really got ur best interests at heart - cannot reference properly, how Cambridge professor gonna mark your essay? :D Agree?

Eh, I really think, smooth brain SIM wanna go Oxbridge (kena rejected by local unis, but that's neither here nor there), so what? Nothing wrong with it. Just like that autistic 8 year old wheelchair-bound kid, everyone has a right to dream big, no? Ahahaha 😂

??? You ok or not? Think I so free like you refresh every minute meh. Other ppl want abuse you what you expect me to do LOL

Speaking of ignoring, answer the question leh — you NUS BBA 2.5k how to help? 😂

Humjiiiii :( Slowly ah — maybe 3, 4 years later can reach my starting. Jiayou, don’t give up! I believe in you smoothest of brain! 💪🏻

Unregistered 23-03-2021 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160754)
??? You ok or not? Think I so free like you refresh every minute meh. Other ppl want abuse you what you expect me to do LOL

Speaking of ignoring, answer the question leh — you NUS BBA 2.5k how to help? 😂

Humjiiiii :( Slowly ah — maybe 3, 4 years later can reach my starting. Jiayou, don’t give up! I believe in you smoothest of brain! 💪🏻

Aiyoh so aggro for what :(

Not even trying to abuse you, just stating some facts (see you so kelian I also pity LOL).

So you wanna use your lower than toilet paper SIM 'degree' to apply for Oxbridge. Even NUS don't want you, but ok lah, nevermind. I support!

Of course, as a proud alumnus of SIM University, you wouldn't be aware of proper referencing - a habit essential in any non-degree mill university. And needless to say, Oxbridge standards are *slightly* higher than SIM, which makes referencing all the more important! 😂😂😂😂😂

Come on lah, try slowly. Show me dem linkedin profiles again! NUS BBA says jia you! Ahahahaha :D

Unregistered 23-03-2021 07:41 PM

Tread lightly guys. Every response is deemed as aggressive and hostile to our dear NUS snowflake here.

later he kill himself, or worst, explode, how?

Unregistered 23-03-2021 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160818)
Tread lightly guys. Every response is deemed as aggressive and hostile to our dear NUS snowflake here.

later he kill himself, or worst, explode, how?

Aiyoh, threatening to 'take this irl' not hostile meh? I just trying to help you lah, calm down pls 😂😂😂😂

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160646)

Brudder, you angry will not change the fact that Oxbridge requires referencing, something that you evidently do not know how to do. Understandable, considering you went to SIM University mah (even NUS don't want you sial). Like I said... the standards at Oxbridge are *slightly* higher 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Let's work on that, no? Link me dem profiles again, I believe you can do it! NUS BBA says jia you! Ahahahaha :D

Unregistered 23-03-2021 11:59 PM

Fellas, please understand that you’re dealing with a person that went to NUS whom have resorted to stalking a private uni thread; probably gonna kickstart his work life with a 2.5k traineeship as well. In sum, he is someone who shuns the real world and predominantly reside indoors due to feelings of inferiority complex.

As such, “irl” to him is equivalent to that of an open brawl challenge. In fact, anything that reminds him of his sad reality is, as you might have guessed it, hostile and aggressive.

Unregistered 24-03-2021 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160868)
Fellas, please understand that you’re dealing with a person that went to NUS whom have resorted to stalking a private uni thread; probably gonna kickstart his work life with a 2.5k traineeship as well. In sum, he is someone who shuns the real world and predominantly reside indoors due to feelings of inferiority complex.

As such, “irl” to him is equivalent to that of an open brawl challenge. In fact, anything that reminds him of his sad reality is, as you might have guessed it, hostile and aggressive.

Eh dun change topic leh :(

Cannot even make it into NUS nevermind lah. Right now, I am here to help YOU get into Oxbridge (see you so kelian I pity lah). This is about YOU :D

Aforementioned, Oxbridge standards are **slightly** higher than that of SIM, and require referencing 😂

Since you're clearing having trouble in that aspect, let's work on it, shall we? Post dem linkedin profiles again - remember, Ctrl V+C. Take it slow. NUS BBA believes in u! 😂

Ahahahahahaha :D

Unregistered 24-03-2021 12:48 AM

SIM produces some of the most diverse graduates in Singapore.

Unregistered 24-03-2021 12:57 AM

keep trying harder

Unregistered 24-03-2021 01:02 AM

try harder again next time

Unregistered 24-03-2021 01:08 AM

Ahahahahaha 😂

Eh brudder, talk about going Oxbridge, cannot even get into local uni. Scrap that, cannot even Ctrl V/C properly :(

How you want your Cambridge tutor to mark your essay if you dun provide any references sia? :(

Lai lah lai lah, mai rage. NUS BBA believes in you & offers his jia you! Take it slow and post dem linkedin profiles - practice makes perfect! 😂😂😂 Baahahahaha :D

Unregistered 24-03-2021 01:11 AM

How many people study BBA in Singapore? Never heard any of my friends in my network coming from this course?

Unregistered 24-03-2021 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160901)
How many people study BBA in Singapore? Never heard any of my friends in my network coming from this course?

Could be because you are SIM trash.

NUS BBAs would rather not taint their network with such trash - diu lian :D

As SIM trash, your network would consist mainly of hawker cleaners, bangala workers, Pathlight alumni and filipino maid/sex workers. In other words, other SIM trash.

Unregistered 24-03-2021 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160898)
Ahahahahaha 😂

Eh brudder, talk about going Oxbridge, cannot even get into local uni. Scrap that, cannot even Ctrl V/C properly :(

How you want your Cambridge tutor to mark your essay if you dun provide any references sia? :(

Lai lah lai lah, mai rage. NUS BBA believes in you & offers his jia you! Take it slow and post dem linkedin profiles - practice makes perfect! 😂😂😂 Baahahahaha :D

You cannot sleep is it? Be more original and stop spamming the same sh*t leh. Getting boring, no more entertainment when visiting this page already...

Unregistered 24-03-2021 01:20 AM

Full time UOL-BSc Business
Bunker Operations Exec
SGD2400
No exp

Unregistered 24-03-2021 01:21 AM

Full time NUS BBA
Forum Idiot
SGD0
Incoming SGUnited Traineeship

Unregistered 24-03-2021 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160907)
You cannot sleep is it? Be more original and stop spamming the same sh*t leh. Getting boring, no more entertainment when visiting this page already...

Eh bored then leave lah sial

Wait - you are explicitly not allowed to as per my command. At least, not until you kill yourself or the forum shuts down. Still not tired of abusing you :D

Unregistered 24-03-2021 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160911)
Eh bored then leave lah sial

Wait - you are explicitly not allowed to as per my command. At least, not until you kill yourself or the forum shuts down. Still not tired of abusing you :D

Why are you always contemplating suicide? If cannot sleep just take your pills. Wait for SIM side to resume tomorrow.

Unregistered 24-03-2021 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160913)
Why are you always contemplating suicide? If cannot sleep just take your pills. Wait for SIM side to resume tomorrow.

And that is why you are a good Doggy.

I whistle, immediately come barking back :D

Daily reminder: not allowed to leave until you kill yourself. You are mine to abuse and mog, dog :D

Now, bark one more time for your NUS Masters :D

Unregistered 24-03-2021 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160915)
And that is why you are a good Doggy.

I whistle, immediately come barking back :D

Daily reminder: not allowed to leave until you kill yourself. You are mine to abuse and mog, dog :D

Now, bark one more time for your NUS Masters :D

You are directing your messages to the wrong person sir, am just a bystander scrolling through this page. Don’t you think you’re the one who is servient to them though? I mean spamming and refreshing this page multiple times at 1am isn’t exactly pretty. Oh well, I’m going to sleep now, good luck with whatever this is.

Unregistered 24-03-2021 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160916)
You are directing your messages to the wrong person sir, am just a bystander scrolling through this page. Don’t you think you’re the one who is servient to them though? I mean spamming and refreshing this page multiple times at 1am isn’t exactly pretty. Oh well, I’m going to sleep now, good luck with whatever this is.

Oh dear, trying to impersonate someone else again. How did it go the first time around with the SMU student? :(

Again, if you had enough abuse and can no longer handle (understandably), just say so - I will gladly tone it down so you don't kill yourself :)

No need to impersonate - fairly useless anyway. Everyone knows you are filthy SIM trash. Can smell that peasant stench through the computer screen sia :D

Unregistered 24-03-2021 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160868)
Fellas, please understand that you’re dealing with a person that went to NUS whom have resorted to stalking a private uni thread; probably gonna kickstart his work life with a 2.5k traineeship as well. In sum, he is someone who shuns the real world and predominantly resides indoors due to feelings of inferiority complex.

Well written. Finally someone with some sense after so many pages of back-and-forth mumbo jumbo.

Unregistered 24-03-2021 08:10 AM

this nus student really got mental problem, evident suicidal tendencies. why local uni also can produce this kind of ppl de?

Unregistered 24-03-2021 08:15 AM

happy to share that I got a job after graduating from UOL with a starting pay of $2.9K.
No experience, fresh grad

Unregistered 24-03-2021 09:01 AM

LOL this nut case stayed up late again last night ah? 😂 Really poor thing. Told you already, other people want to abuse you, what you expect me to do?

Humjiiiii :( Quick, answer my question leh — NUS BBA 2.5k, how you help? 🤣

Slowly ah — perhaps with 3, 4 years of work exp you can hit my pay range. Jiayou!! I believe in you!