Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 10-03-2021 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158516)
at least you got one thing right - your life really buang alr. grad nus bba end up 2.5k traineeship only can come cry on Internet forum, fking sad sia.

just rot in one corner quietly la humji kia

Forgot to take your medicine today? The nurse is coming around with pills and a rod to smack your bottoms for being a misbehaved retard today.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158517)
Forgot to take your medicine today? The nurse is coming around with pills and a rod to smack your bottoms for being a misbehaved retard today.

boji kia shhh. go nus bba until like that rly sibei pathetic.

again, 4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158512)
4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui.

go nus bba until so obessed with us. kena abused here until boji to share ur credentials/linkedin. rly xia suay max leh you.

diam diam and eat my leftovers (referring to both food and open job positions), trash.

Again - rather not taint my network with filthy SIM rats. So thanks, but no thanks.

Again, your dinner is procured from my rubbish bin. I only let you do it because you are a dog, and rummaging through trash is what dogs do.

Again, thank you for your kind offer, but we're competing for completely different job tiers here. SIM UOL> Grab delivery driver/McD cashier vs NUS BBA > DBS GA SME banking

Unregistered 10-03-2021 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158520)
Again - rather not taint my network with filthy SIM rats. So thanks, but no thanks.

Again, your dinner is procured from my rubbish bin. I only let you do it because you are a dog, and rummaging through trash is what dogs do.

Again, thank you for your kind offer, but we're competing for completely different job tiers here. SIM UOL> Grab delivery driver/McD cashier vs NUS BBA > DBS GA SME banking

mai talk simi job tier when you study 4 years of local uni only to earn a 2.5k 1-year contract pls.

even if u do get dbs ga, you will still be earning 1k/mth less than me. nus bba until so boji bo prospects, pui.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158526)
mai talk simi job tier when you study 4 years of local uni only to earn a 2.5k 1-year contract pls.

even if u do get dbs ga, you will still be earning 1k/mth less than me. nus bba until so boji bo prospects, pui.

Wow SIM grad sure has bucked up on his vocabulary. Looks like he's primed for a big promotion to used handphone salesman.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158527)
Wow SIM grad sure has bucked up on his vocabulary. Looks like he's primed for a big promotion to used handphone salesman.

talking to who now humji kia?

again, 4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. xia suay sia, pui.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158528)
talking to who now humji kia?

again, 4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. xia suay sia, pui.

You sell used mobile phones can earn how much? Oh yeah forgot that's all SIM scum are good for.

Don't forget to deliver my Grab order else no tips for you thanks.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158530)
You sell used mobile phones can earn how much? Oh yeah forgot that's all SIM scum are good for.

Don't forget to deliver my Grab order else no tips for you thanks.

humji kia don’t talk so much leh.

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. don’t say I earn close to 2x that la, even diploma holders also earning more than you. pui.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158526)

Wah, grab driver salary so high ah

Cb sneaky doggy, deliver one meal give free sucky sucky is it. Nevermind late, still got big tip to collect right (both metaphorically and literally) 😂

But liddat why go through so much effort (relative to SIM doggy smooth & creaseless brain, of course) of attaining an atas LSE Clementi education? Sell your body type job don't need degree one leh, go geylang N levels sucky suck also can 😂

Unregistered 10-03-2021 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158533)
Wah, grab driver salary so high ah

Cb sneaky doggy, deliver one meal give free sucky sucky is it. Nevermind late, still got big tip to collect right (both metaphorically and literally) 😂

But liddat why go through so much effort (relative to SIM doggy smooth & creaseless brain, of course) of attaining an atas LSE Clementi education? Sell your body type job don't need degree one leh, go geylang N levels sucky suck also can 😂

shhhh. humji kia don’t need keyboard warrior so much, just take abuse.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158535)
shhhh. humji kia don’t need keyboard warrior so much, just take abuse.

Eh i tell you better not get on your knees and undo my belt next time you deliver my grab order ah

Your mother sucky sucky my NUS schlong enough already sia, dun need mother+son become my sex slave too ahaha 😂

Two generation of SIM doggies turn to selling their bodies to me for a living siol! 😂

Unregistered 10-03-2021 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158538)
Eh i tell you better not get on your knees and undo my belt next time you deliver my grab order ah

Your mother sucky sucky my NUS schlong enough already sia, dun need mother+son become my sex slave too ahaha 😂

Two generation of SIM doggies turn to selling their bodies to me for a living siol! 😂

simi schlong? you boji bo lj rmb?

again - 4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. continue to be ashamed of yourself, nus bba xia suay. pui.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158539)
simi schlong? you boji bo lj rmb?

again - 4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. continue to be ashamed of yourself, nus bba xia suay. pui.

You wouldn't know. Ask your mother (assuming you're still on talking terms). I nearly choked her one time siol! Come to think of it, she choked herself - too eager for that NUS ah boy. At home only got filthy failure of a SIM son :(

Unregistered 10-03-2021 11:03 PM

don’t describe yourself leh.

go nus bba 4 years but ps to even share ur credentials. look forward to ur 2.5k traineeship la, pui.

rly buang sia ur life

Unregistered 10-03-2021 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158545)

go nus bba 4 years but ps to even share ur credentials. look forward to ur 2.5k traineeship la, pui.

rly buang sia ur life

So sad this SIM scum, his single digit IQ is only capable of rehashing the same points over and over again. 2.5k blah blah blah, must be cause he forgot to take his meds.

Don't worry I will ask the nurse to give you extra dosage after I'm done ramming her while your mom sucks my balls from beneath. Will also tell her to give you a good spanking for misbehaving and being tardy on your Grab deliveries.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158546)
So sad this SIM scum, his single digit IQ is only capable of rehashing the same points over and over again. 2.5k blah blah blah, must be cause he forgot to take his meds.

Don't worry I will ask the nurse to give you extra dosage after I'm done ramming her while your mom sucks my balls from beneath. Will also tell her to give you a good spanking for misbehaving and being tardy on your Grab deliveries.

talking to who again?

i like to speak the truth what you gonna do abt it nus bba trash? share ur embarrassing credentials/linkedin? LOL

again - 4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui.

Unregistered 11-03-2021 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158545)

rly buang sia ur life

And again - no, I'd rather not network with SIM rats. Later interact with your smooth brain I also lose IQ sial

Unregistered 11-03-2021 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158559)
And again - no, I'd rather not network with SIM rats. Later interact with your smooth brain I also lose IQ sial

who said anything about networking? i know u despo fr job la but we just gonna view ur embarrassing credentials & laugh nia LOL

faster dont humji. alr 4 years local uni & 2.5k traineeship liao. pui.

Unregistered 11-03-2021 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158562)
who said anything about networking? i know u despo fr job la but we just gonna view ur embarrassing credentials & laugh nia LOL

faster dont humji. alr 4 years local uni & 2.5k traineeship liao. pui.

Dun lie lah doggy. Filthy SIM rat see NUS BBA (top Business School in Asia) confirm wanna network one. Nothing to lose, everything to gain.

For me, other way around; nothing to gain and lots of things to lose (brain cells, face, etc)

So again, the answer is no. I'd rather not network with SIM filth.

Unregistered 11-03-2021 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158566)
Dun lie lah doggy. Filthy SIM rat see NUS BBA (top Business School in Asia) confirm wanna network one. Nothing to lose, everything to gain.

For me, other way around; nothing to gain and lots of things to lose (brain cells, face, etc)

So again, the answer is no. I'd rather not network with SIM filth.

humji don’t talk so much.

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui. forever in my shadow.

Unregistered 11-03-2021 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158585)
humji don’t talk so much.

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui. forever in my shadow.

When you spit, face away from my grab order. Otherwise no tip. Thnks.

Unregistered 11-03-2021 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158600)
When you spit, face away from my grab order. Otherwise no tip. Thnks.

rly xia suay max 🤫

Unregistered 11-03-2021 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158608)

rly xia suay max 🤫

You still refuse to accept reality, instead you keep regurgitating the same words over and over again. How come last time when studying for Os and As you dunno how to do this? Is it your IQ quadruple from 5 to 20 points?

Good job doggy, maybe try harder next year can become IQ 21.

Unregistered 11-03-2021 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158611)
You still refuse to accept reality, instead you keep regurgitating the same words over and over again. How come last time when studying for Os and As you dunno how to do this? Is it your IQ quadruple from 5 to 20 points?

Last times 5 IQ now 20. Switch from RMIT curriculum to UOL. Completely different level you must understand 😂

#uolscholars
#uoltograbdriver

Unregistered 11-03-2021 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158611)

dont come here talk reality nus bba trash.

humji kia who’s embarrassed of himself just diam diam eat abuse. 4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui.

Unregistered 11-03-2021 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158612)
Last times 5 IQ now 20. Switch from RMIT curriculum to UOL. Completely different level you must understand 😂

#uolscholars
#uoltograbdriver

abuse u till u self-reply not fun anymore la. faster, you want talk reality then quickly share ur lj credentials. if not as I have said, just diam diam and come back let us mock you.

rly fking xia suay leh humji kia

Unregistered 11-03-2021 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158615)
abuse u till u self-reply not fun anymore la. faster, you want talk reality then quickly share ur lj credentials. if not as I have said, just diam diam and come back let us mock you.

rly fking xia suay leh humji kia

Again - I'd rather not connect with filthy SIM rats. So thanks, but no thanks.

Unregistered 11-03-2021 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158613)
dont come here talk reality nus bba trash.

humji kia who’s embarrassed of himself just diam diam eat abuse. 4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui.

Malding.

From call police to shar credential to meet irl 😂

Living rent free in SIM doggy's empty head 24/7 :D

#uoltograbdriver

Unregistered 11-03-2021 12:45 PM

mai self-reply leh humji kia :(

"rent-free" -- yeah that's an apt description of how obsessed you are with us tbh

Unregistered 11-03-2021 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158636)
mai self-reply leh humji kia :(

"rent-free" -- yeah that's an apt description of how obsessed you are with us tbh

SIM doggy confirm abused until sot liao

Call police > share credential > fight irl!

Absolutely fuming behind that computer screen. How dare someone make fun of my SIM university!

Get back on your bike lah dog you got outstanding grab orders to fulfill

Ahahahaha 😂

Unregistered 11-03-2021 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158638)
SIM doggy confirm abused until sot liao

Call police > share credential > fight irl!

Absolutely fuming behind that computer screen. How dare someone make fun of my SIM university!

Get back on your bike lah dog you got outstanding grab orders to fulfill

Ahahahaha 😂

not mad enough to type so much rubbish tho.

can eat grass rly considered lucky liao nus bba xia suay.

again - 4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeships. pui

Unregistered 11-03-2021 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158647)

So what jobs can SIM scum look forward to dumb doggy?

McDonald's cashier? Hawker centre table cleaner? Grab rider?

Stop regurgitating and answer the question your local uni master is asking, else no leftovers or tips for you.

Unregistered 11-03-2021 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158647)

You come my front lawn every night kiss the grass every morning, still can say such thing.

Not embarrassing meh? Sighs.

Grab order getting cold already lah doggy. You want tip or not?

Unregistered 11-03-2021 02:25 PM

diam leh, so humji still want step simi.

again - 4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. what u gonna do about it? put ur linkedin/credentials lemme abuse u irl? LOL just eat abuse la nus bba trash. pui.

Unregistered 11-03-2021 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158652)
diam leh, so humji still want step simi.

again - 4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. what u gonna do about it? put ur linkedin/credentials lemme abuse u irl? LOL just eat abuse la nus bba trash. pui.

No thanks - kind offer, but I'd rather not taint my network with filthy, subhuman SIM trash. NUS BBA connect with SIM doggy, a bit diu lian leh :(

Unregistered 11-03-2021 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158698)
No thanks - kind offer, but I'd rather not taint my network with filthy, subhuman SIM trash. NUS BBA connect with SIM doggy, a bit diu lian leh :(

don’t flatter urself pls. no one in the right mind (except for ur nus bba buddies) would want to connect with ur calibre.

gd, continue to come back for more abuse humji kia

Unregistered 11-03-2021 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158718)
don’t flatter urself pls. no one in the right mind (except for ur nus bba buddies) would want to connect with ur calibre.

gd, continue to come back for more abuse humji kia

Dun lie lah doggy, yesterday deliver grab order to my office you prostrate yourself in front of me and beg me to hire you as PA.

Now behind computer screen ball big big brain smooth smooth say such things, a bit embarrassing leh. Next grab order you want tip or not? :D

Unregistered 11-03-2021 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158728)
Dun lie lah doggy, yesterday deliver grab order to my office you prostrate yourself in front of me and beg me to hire you as PA.

Now behind computer screen ball big big brain smooth smooth say such things, a bit embarrassing leh. Next grab order you want tip or not? :D

don’t talk step one wuji talk big la. let’s do this irl then — still waiting for ur credentials & linkedin humji kia.

Unregistered 11-03-2021 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158729)
don’t talk step one wuji talk big la. let’s do this irl then — still waiting for ur credentials & linkedin humji kia.

Real life meet eyes avert avert voice low low talk like true doggy.

Behind computer screen talk like it's my fault you are in SIM. Hello, I didn't take your A levels/Poly, you did.

Again - would rather not connect with SIM scum. Diu lian.

Next deliver order don't late huh, otherwise no tip doggy.

Unregistered 11-03-2021 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158731)
Real life meet eyes avert avert voice low low talk like true doggy.

Behind computer screen talk like it's my fault you are in SIM. Hello, I didn't take your A levels/Poly, you did.

Again - would rather not connect with SIM scum. Diu lian.

Next deliver order don't late huh, otherwise no tip doggy.

expected. stfu & come back for abuse then nus bba humji.

ps: not my fault that so many sim grads are earning more than u till the point u have to weep here 24/7 :(