Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 22-03-2021 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160306)
OMG this guy really nut case LOLLLLLL

Cb 11.30pm to 12am talking to himself back and forth 😂🤣 Wah I cannot, I really cannot. Have to take a screenshot for memory’s sake HAHAHA

Mr SME Banking Dream Job — I know you are embarrassing but don’t need rope okie. Calm down, humjiiiii :(

Spoke too soon — poor thing went nuts from 11.30pm to 3am 🤦

Humjiiiii :( Dont rope okie, 2.5k is really not bad for your standards Mr SME Banking Dream Job.

Unregistered 22-03-2021 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160322)
happened before many times alr

what to do? nus bba trash until 2.5k traineeship - don’t mention me la, a good 95% of sim grads are earning more than that lo. remaining 5% rich enough to be unemployed, maybe can adopt him as guard dog lmao

Those that park at SIM basement carpark ah HAHA

Dont think they would want such a stupid breed leh 😅

Unregistered 22-03-2021 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160372)
Spoke too soon — poor thing went nuts from 11.30pm to 3am 🤦

Humjiiiii :( Dont rope okie, 2.5k is really not bad for your standards Mr SME Banking Dream Job.

Ngl your mothers mouth drove me crazy the entire night. Orgasm after orgasm after orgasm :D

That tongue ring absolutely destroyed my NUS BBA schlong ;)

Unregistered 22-03-2021 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160369)
Daily reminder. PA. 2x your current salary. Lower than toilet paper SIM 'degree' accepted. Take leh :D

Agree leh. As an outsider, trust me, nobody else is willing to accept your lower than toilet paper SIM 'degree' for anything more than 1k per month.

Take lah :D

Unregistered 22-03-2021 11:47 AM

me thinks private uni holders are tough

Unregistered 22-03-2021 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160381)

me thinks you crying and have to resort to self reply

Unregistered 22-03-2021 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160381)

I disagree I'm from NUS. Our FCH is really the top.
I have colleagues FROM SIM part time degree FCH.

You can tell the sim fch is like NUS 2nd lower.

Unregistered 22-03-2021 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160384)

Really meh? SME Banking Dream Job and Insurance Agents so up?

Unregistered 22-03-2021 11:55 AM

Quote:

To put it bluntly if you study and put in some effort you can get FCH in SIM
In NUS, you study go lecture, do tutorial, do assignment, study for exam also won't get Fch.

Cause the exam question sometimes is out of lecture out of topic out of the world.
That's why it's so hard. Those FCH are the top of the cohort.

Then if you compare 2020 FCH against 1998 FCH. It's also different... Cause FCH is just show you are the top of your cohort. In your uni. In your faculty.

Unregistered 22-03-2021 12:00 PM

Quote:

I disagree. I’m from SIM and I currently earning ~twice the starting salary of most NUS grads.

Even on internet forums got humjiiiii :( almost rope cuz he’s embarrassed of his credentials. Caused him to descent into a few psychotic episodes too.

You can tell NUS BBA is like SIM B&M pass without honours.

Unregistered 22-03-2021 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160386)
To put it bluntly if you study and put in some effort you can get FCH in SIM
In NUS, you study go lecture, do tutorial, do assignment, study for exam also won't get Fch.

Cause the exam question sometimes is out of lecture out of topic out of the world.
That's why it's so hard. Those FCH are the top of the cohort.

Then if you compare 2020 FCH against 1998 FCH. It's also different... Cause FCH is just show you are the top of your cohort. In your uni. In your faculty.

Tough luck. End of the day, NUS FCH still earning less and have to come here to cry though.

Unregistered 22-03-2021 12:15 PM

Quote:

SIM Valedictorian lose out to NUS bottom of cohort.

Disparity in brand name is simply too large to overcome :(

Unregistered 22-03-2021 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160387)
I disagree. I’m from SIM and I currently earning ~twice the starting salary of most NUS grads.

Even on internet forums got humjiiiii :( almost rope cuz he’s embarrassed of his credentials. Caused him to descent into a few psychotic episodes too.

You can tell NUS BBA is like SIM B&M pass without honours.

Correct. That is why you are delivering my lunch everyday.

Unregistered 22-03-2021 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160389)
SIM Valedictorian lose out to NUS bottom of cohort.

Disparity in brand name is simply too large to overcome :(

SIM Valedictorians are @ Cambridge, Oxford, LSE etc for Masters (full scholarship). Those who didn’t pursue grad studies are in GPs that pay >4K starting at the very least.

Bottom of cohort NUS (I am assuming you are referring to yourself here)... is getting mocked here till the verge of roping.

Please mind the gap. 2.5k NUS BBA Trash 😂 Humjiiiii :(

Unregistered 22-03-2021 12:33 PM

Sorry. My workplace have more NTU and NUS graduates than SIM.

SIM degree can't even get an interview with us.

Unregistered 22-03-2021 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160394)
Sorry. My workplace have more NTU and NUS graduates than SIM.

SIM degree can't even get an interview with us.

Again, SMEs may be your dream job but no, we do not want it.

Unregistered 22-03-2021 02:33 PM

Where is our SME banking NUS superstar elite champion? SME banking salary can order grabfood everyday de meh? Probably need to scalp for voucher and ask for refund cause food “not hot”. Poor thing. I think after you buy your office shoe and clothes you left with less than a grabfood delivery man. SME banking jin elite.

Unregistered 22-03-2021 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160421)
Where is our SME banking NUS superstar elite champion? SME banking salary can order grabfood everyday de meh? Probably need to scalp for voucher and ask for refund cause food “not hot”. Poor thing. I think after you buy your office shoe and clothes you left with less than a grabfood delivery man. SME banking jin elite.

Probably in school mugging away now. Shame that all that hard work has gotten him to nowhere LOL

Anyway you are mistaken bro, SME Banking is his DREAM job dey. He still searching for 2.5k traineeship as we speak. If got lobang can share with him HAHAHA

Humjiiiii :(

Unregistered 22-03-2021 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160421)

Huh? Didn't you just see me in the office today as you dropped off my order of sushi train? SIM memory like goldfish one sia. 😂

Anyway, offer for PA is still up. Remember, 2x your pay. Lower than toilet paper SIM 'degree' accepted. Take leh doggy, won't get better than this :D

Unregistered 22-03-2021 09:39 PM

Eeeeee this NUS kid give up so fast? Ignored all the abuse and stopped self replying lols

Unregistered 22-03-2021 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160527)
Eeeeee this NUS kid give up so fast? Ignored all the abuse and stopped self replying lols

Noooo! There cannot be more than 1 local uni kid abusing me at the same time! Smooth brain no accept! Nooo!!! 😂

Daily reminder, PA x2 your current salary. Lower than toilet paper SIM 'degree' accepted. Apply leh :D

Unregistered 22-03-2021 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160393)
SIM Valedictorians are @ Cambridge, Oxford, LSE etc for Masters (full scholarship). Those who didn’t pursue grad studies are in GPs that pay >4K starting at the very least.

Bottom of cohort NUS (I am assuming you are referring to yourself here)... is getting mocked here till the verge of roping.

Please mind the gap. 2.5k NUS BBA Trash 😂 Humjiiiii :(

Can't even get into local uni now wanna compare yourselves with elite overseas uni ahahaha 😂

Truly god-tier levels of delusion and cope :D

Daily reminder your 'degree' is lower than toilet paper and would get you laughed out of an admissions office anywhere on the planet, let alone Oxbridge. 😂

But also cannot blame lah, SIMian so filthy and low-class alr, no choice must find some way to cope :( Ahahahahahaha 😂

Unregistered 22-03-2021 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160534)
Can't even get into local uni now wanna compare yourselves with elite overseas uni ahahaha 😂

Daily reminder your 'degree' is lower than toilet paper and would get you laughed out of an admissions office anywhere on the planet, let alone Oxbridge. 😂

But also cannot blame lah, SIMian so filthy and low-class alr, no choice must find some way to cope :( Ahahahahahaha 😂

Siao eh I NTU only but seeing this delusional SIM kid thinking he can get into Oxbridge made me spit out my coffee 😂

It's like an autistic, wheelchair-ridden 9 year old boy wanting to become Wimbledon champion :(

Wah lun eh I knew SIMs were deluded but it appears I have not been giving them enough credit LOL :D

Unregistered 22-03-2021 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160534)

???

s://linkedin.com/in/violypurnamasari
s://sg.linkedin.com/in/amoskkp
s://sg.linkedin.com/in/gabrielkohjr
s://sg.linkedin.com/in/yong-sam7
s://.linkedin.com/in/shi-ru-tan
s://.linkedin.com/in/tommykhoo

🥱 These are just the people from my connection whom I can recall btw.

Keep coping indeed. Humjiiiii :( Please don’t rope after this. Still got hope for you (I think).

Unregistered 22-03-2021 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160527)

He’s literally staring at a 2.5k 1-year contract job dead in the eye. Obviously have to spend his time more wisely la

Best Business School in Asia no less, really laughable. LOL 🤣

Unregistered 23-03-2021 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160538)
???

Keep coping indeed. Humjiiiii :( Please don’t rope after this. Still got hope for you (I think).

Eh provide so many dead links for what? Smooth brain dunno how to link properly ah?

You SIM trash cannot even make it into local uni. Now wanna talk about entering Oxbridge. Walun eh i cannot sia 😂😂😂

Like autistic 8 yo in wheelchair wanting to win wimbledon 😂😂😂

Unregistered 23-03-2021 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160551)
Eh provide so many dead links for what? Smooth brain dunno how to link properly ah?

You SIM trash cannot even make it into local uni. Now wanna talk about entering Oxbridge. Walun eh i cannot sia 😂😂😂

I feel like a SIMian would evaporate the moment his body enters Oxbridge campus grounds 😂

Cannot even enter local uni. Wanna talk about going to Oxbridge. Upzz lah doggy :D

Unregistered 23-03-2021 12:43 AM

Quote:

u kena abuse over 500 pages but dk how linking urls work in salary.sg?

diam diam and focus on ur final sem la mei mei. so many of the same emoji u think this place ur hse meh? here not circus pls humji kia

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui.

Unregistered 23-03-2021 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160335)
This NUS chap must be really bothered to be sacrificing sleep on a Sunday

he’s not sacrificing anything tho. 4 years local uni 2.5k traineeship how to sleep bodoh

ofc need work harder & frantically send out job applications mah. sleep is a luxury for ppl like him that cmi

Unregistered 23-03-2021 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160553)
u kena abuse over 500 pages but dk how linking urls work in salary.sg?

diam diam and focus on ur final sem la mei mei. so many of the same emoji u think this place ur hse meh? here not circus pls humji kia

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui.

Eh come on lah I know you SIM one but even smoothest of brain know how to Control C+V.

Aiyoh liddat how to get into Cambridge sia, cannot even paste link properly :(

Come on lah doggy do it slowly I believe you can do it. Jia you! :D

Ahahahahaha 😂

Unregistered 23-03-2021 01:09 AM

Quote:

All you have to do is to copy the links without the redacted letters at the start. Are you sure you’re from NUS? You make it sound like a task akin to Atlas carrying the Earth.

Unregistered 23-03-2021 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160556)
All you have to do is to copy the links without the redacted letters at the start. Are you sure you’re from NUS? You make it sound like a task akin to Atlas carrying the Earth.

Eh, why so hostile sia :(

I just making a point only. Want to go to Cambridge, cannot even Ctrl V properly. Got a point, no? :D

Here - try again. I really wanna see your epic list of SIM-Cambridge idols 😂

NUS BBA believes in SIM doddy! Jia you! :D

Unregistered 23-03-2021 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160555)
Eh come on lah I know you SIM one but even smoothest of brain know how to Control C+V.

Aiyoh liddat how to get into Cambridge sia, cannot even paste link properly :(

Come on lah doggy do it slowly I believe you can do it. Jia you! :D

Ahahahahaha 😂

Omg you know what’s Control C+V? What a remarkable feat! Thats why you are the undisputed smoothest of brain, congrats!! 👏🏻

Damn pathetic.

Unregistered 23-03-2021 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160572)
Omg you know what’s Control C+V? What a remarkable feat! Thats why you are the undisputed smoothest of brain, congrats!! 👏🏻

Damn pathetic.

Ahahaha angry alr :D

Eh brudder, sorry for trashing your lofty Cambridge aspirations, but I am just speaking the truth here 😂

Wanna go Cambridge. But cannot even make it into local uni. Forget that - cannot even copy/paste link correctly... aiyoh, liddat how sia ?? :(

Repeat. Is like 8 yr old autistic, wheelchair-bound kid wanting to win Wimbledon :(

Ahahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂

Unregistered 23-03-2021 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160598)
Ahahaha angry alr :D

Eh brudder, sorry for trashing your lofty Cambridge aspirations, but I am just speaking the truth here 😂

Wanna go Cambridge. But cannot even make it into local uni. Forget that - cannot even copy/paste link correctly... aiyoh, liddat how sia ?? :(

Repeat. Is like 8 yr old autistic, wheelchair-bound kid wanting to win Wimbledon :(

Ahahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂

Calm down. Don’t need to get upset and type so much with so many emojis.

Humjiiii :(

Unregistered 23-03-2021 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160538)
???

Please don’t rope okie.

Unregistered 23-03-2021 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160556)

Some people are just a little slow. Try to be understanding, he’s been through a lot 🤣

Nonetheless, it is incredibly nice of you to incorporate what he does best (Control C + V — badge of honour for NUS students apparently LOL) in your guidance.

Humjiiiii :(

Unregistered 23-03-2021 11:00 AM

MIT is no 1 uni.
Cambridge is no 7 uni.

Unregistered 23-03-2021 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160602)
MIT is no 1 uni.
Cambridge is no 7 uni.

And you are Asia’s Best Business School 2.5k starting salary poster boy. Joke 😂

Unregistered 23-03-2021 11:04 AM

Ahahahaha abuse until sot alr spam post

Why so mad bro? :D Am simply putting your lofty Oxbridge aspirations into realistic frame of reference.

Tell me, cannot even make it into NUS, cannot even Ctrl C/V properly, talk about entering Cambridge.... :( Aiyoh liddat a bit embarrassing leh, no?

Like autistic 8 yr old wheelchair child wanting to win Wimbledon. Cute :D

Ahahahahaha 😂