Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 10-03-2021 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158430)
Cannot even make it into local uni, now wanna equate themselves with top overseas uni. Bunch of losers this SIM lot.

don’t so loserish self-reply pls. put ur credentials we take this irl. if u humji then just continue to eat abuse here lor. massive L

Unregistered 10-03-2021 01:35 PM

You all are horrible people. There are people in SIM who really put in their best efforts to graduate and find a job, even if they may face difficulties along the way.

What is the point of being so being educated in NUS/NTU/SMU if this is the kind of attitude and personality you all have.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158434)
You all are horrible people. There are people in SIM who really put in their best efforts to graduate and find a job, even if they may face difficulties along the way.

What is the point of being so being educated in NUS/NTU/SMU if this is the kind of attitude and personality you all have.

educated meh? 4 years local uni, 2.5 traineeship. pui.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158435)
educated meh? 4 years local uni, 2.5 traineeship. pui.

You also need to stop this lah. I'm graduating this year (from NTU) and I just managed to find a decent job, but this is after such a long job search. Job market now very bad.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158437)
You also need to stop this lah. I'm graduating this year (from NTU) and I just managed to find a decent job, but this is after such a long job search. Job market now very bad.

no beef with you bro, had to call this dog out.

he damn poor thing u know, nus bba lurk here for almost a year still no prospects. since he like to “boast” i give him chance lor take this irl

Unregistered 10-03-2021 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158434)

I explained it earlier. It's only human nature to compare yourself to others. In such a materialistic society as Singapore, this desire is magnified tenfold. Consequently, as a local grad, no matter how 'bad' life gets, just remember that it could be worse - you could a SIM.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158433)
don’t so loserish self-reply pls. put ur credentials we take this irl. if u humji then just continue to eat abuse here lor. massive L

Good doggy. Continue begging for my linkedin like the filthy SIMian you are.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 01:48 PM

This whole thread so toxic.

So what if you from public or private uni?
So what if you have a 3k salary or 8k salary?
So what if you manage to get a traineeship or full time job?

Stop trying to shame each other.

Use this energy to develop and push yourself as an individual and you guys can achieve more than what you have now.

Whatever you do, just make sure you (and your loved ones) are happy can already, who cares what other people think?

Unregistered 10-03-2021 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158439)

he damn poor thing u know, nus bba lurk here for almost a year still no prospects. since he like to “boast” i give him chance lor take this irl

Oei filthy dog, don't call your NTU master bro, address him by his rightful title instead.

Otherwise no $1 tip for you later when you deliver my Grab order

Unregistered 10-03-2021 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158439)

"take this irl"

please lah doggy, you deliver my grab order so many times already, every time avert eyes like coward. Now behind computer screen balls big big brain smooth smooth wanna say this. Siao eh 😂

Unregistered 10-03-2021 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158442)
Oei filthy dog, don't call your NTU master bro, address him by his rightful title instead.

Otherwise no $1 tip for you later when you deliver my Grab order

I think this doggy has a crippling inferiority complex, everyday deliver grab order to local uni students and grads.

Fk lah if I were him I would wanna take out my anger on my NUS BBA superior too. The mogging is overwhelming :(

Unregistered 10-03-2021 01:53 PM

To the "NUS guy" in this thread,

You're probably not from NUS and are just trying to stir up **** and watch. Why dedicate this effort to improve yourself instead?

If you're really from NUS, then it is really disappointing to see that our education system did not play a huge role in shaping you as a person.

To the SIM undergraduates/alumni in this thread,

Just focus on what you are currently doing. Hard work will always pay off in the end. Learn to ignore all these negative externalities because there's no good reason not to.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158445)
To the "NUS guy" in this thread,

You're probably not from NUS and are just trying to stir up **** and watch. Why dedicate this effort to improve yourself instead?

If you're really from NUS, then it is really disappointing to see that our education system did not play a huge role in shaping you as a person.

To the SIM undergraduates/alumni in this thread,

Just focus on what you are currently doing. Hard work will always pay off in the end. Learn to ignore all these negative externalities because there's no good reason not to.

Good advice. Got listen or not SIM scum, keep your head down and pedal onwards to your next delivery location. Don't need to use your brain, the less you use the better for society.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 02:01 PM

woah woah post so fast I scared leh.

“inferiority complexity” - not the one stalking this forum for a year trying to seek validation tho LOL

quickly share ur linkedin & credentials. don’t hide behind the screen liao, time to meet ur maker. can’t wait to abuse u irl

Unregistered 10-03-2021 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158446)
Good advice. Got listen or not SIM scum, keep your head down and pedal onwards to your next delivery location. Don't need to use your brain, the less you use the better for society.

Why do you look down on people from SIM anyway?

My girlfriend (same age) is from SIM and has started work 3 years earlier then me because some SIM courses are shorter (I'm graduating this year). Now, she's drawing a salary more than the average salary in the comparable course in NUS/NTU.

Plus, because she started work early, she has savings and CPF which is going to be used for our BTO downpayment etc.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158446)

no, never listen.

share linkedin leh. 4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158447)
woah woah post so fast I scared leh.

“inferiority complexity” - not the one stalking this forum for a year trying to seek validation tho LOL

quickly share ur linkedin & credentials. don’t hide behind the screen liao, time to meet ur maker. can’t wait to abuse u irl

"can’t wait to abuse u irl"

please lah doggy, you deliver my grab order so many times already, every time avert eyes like coward. Now behind computer screen balls big big brain smooth smooth wanna say this. Siao eh 😂

Unregistered 10-03-2021 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158449)
no, never listen.

My friend's 2.5k traineeship at Deutsche got converted into a 4.8k full time role, and no need to go through the multiple rounds of interview. What's wrong?

Unregistered 10-03-2021 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158443)
"take this irl"

lai lai share ur credentials i put my big balls in ur face. don’t hide already.

disiao u online not fun anymore, lets be real a bit.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158449)
no, never listen.

Please face away from my grab order when spitting. otherwise no tip, I warn you first ah.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158452)
lai lai share ur credentials i put my big balls in ur face. don’t hide already.

disiao u online not fun anymore, lets be real a bit.

I just ordered mcgriddles meal on grab.

In 30 min time, you get your chance to 'be real'. Assuming you aren't late, of course.

Don't avert your eyes like a little pussy this time ah 😂

Unregistered 10-03-2021 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158448)
Why do you look down on people from SIM anyway?

My girlfriend (same age) is from SIM and has started work 3 years earlier then me because some SIM courses are shorter (I'm graduating this year). Now, she's drawing a salary more than the average salary in the comparable course in NUS/NTU.

Plus, because she started work early, she has savings and CPF which is going to be used for our BTO downpayment etc.

Sure or not, better check to see if she is lying or if her poosie is looser after getting piaked for promotion

Unregistered 10-03-2021 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158453)
Please face away from my grab order when spitting. otherwise no tip, I warn you first ah.

again, i spit on my leftovers throw in rubbish bin u will also pick up the scraps.

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158454)
I just ordered mcgriddles meal on grab.

In 30 min time, you get your chance to 'be real'. Assuming you aren't late, of course.

Don't avert your eyes like a little pussy this time ah 😂

u really q retarded leh

oi faster share ur linkedin & credentials. go nus bba like to talk so much but end up pussy. xia suay sia srsly

Unregistered 10-03-2021 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158456)
again, i spit on my leftovers throw in rubbish bin u will also pick up the scraps.

A bit ironic, considering your dinner is the trash I throw out everyday. I see you rummaging through my rubbish bins every morning a bit pity eh ngl. But then I remember, doggy in natural habitat. Is normal.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158457)
u really q retarded leh

oi faster share ur linkedin & credentials. go nus bba like to talk so much but end up pussy. xia suay sia srsly

That time your grab delivery late by 20 min I fk you up and down in front of entire bank you forget already ah?

Most likely an overly traumatic experience for SIM doggy, smooth brain choose to forget. This one your fault for being late lah doggy, food all cold cold already :(

Unregistered 10-03-2021 02:25 PM

I wonder how many people are actually on this chat lol

Unregistered 10-03-2021 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158459)
That time your grab delivery late by 20 min I fk you up and down in front of entire bank you forget already ah?

Most likely an overly traumatic experience for SIM doggy, smooth brain choose to forget. This one your fault for being late lah doggy, food all cold cold already :(

want concoct some childish stories at least try to be accurate leh. bank? you?! pui.

rly one humji keyboard warrior. xia suay srsly

Unregistered 10-03-2021 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158461)
want concoct some childish stories at least try to be accurate leh. bank? you?! pui.

rly one humji keyboard warrior. xia suay srsly

Eh don't be late this time ah doggy. I want to eat my lunch warm.

If not kena fk by me again don't cry cry ok.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158462)
Eh don't be late this time ah doggy. I want to eat my lunch warm.

If not kena fk by me again don't cry cry ok.

eat simi lunch? u step out of ur house can eat grass considered lucky alr. 4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui.

once a humji always a humji. xia suay

Unregistered 10-03-2021 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158463)
eat simi lunch? u step out of ur house can eat grass considered lucky alr. 4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui.

once a humji always a humji. xia suay

I eat your mother's pussy she scream nice nice I also consider myself lucky lol. But not sure if actually lucky or not because the entire NUS cohort has probably had their way with her by now. :/

Unregistered 10-03-2021 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158464)
I eat your mother's pussy she scream nice nice I also consider myself lucky lol. But not sure if actually lucky or not because the entire NUS cohort has probably had their way with her by now. :/

am I supposed to feel hurt or sth?

LOL fking amusing leh you. humji until like that rly damn pathetic.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158466)
am I supposed to feel hurt or sth?

LOL fking amusing leh you. humji until like that rly damn pathetic.

You feel nothing towards your dear mother, who gave life to you and raised you up (to be a failure, but I suspect that's more on your end than hers), and is now to be forced into gagging 1000 NUS schlongs per day by your hand?

Cruel. SIM doggies have no heart. Or brain cells ;)

Unregistered 10-03-2021 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158496)
Pussy that’s why talk so much.

Pity him a bit la, he’s here for so god damn long already. Almost 99.99% confirmed that some sim grad/undergrad trumped him over a job/intern position.

SIM grad stole my younger bro's McDonalds gig.

I am seething.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158498)
SIM grad stole my younger bro's McDonalds gig.

I am seething.

humji kia cry finish already ah? too harsh just now is it?

Unregistered 10-03-2021 08:10 PM

Gonna graduate soon. Should I take business in SIM or art design in NUS?

Unregistered 10-03-2021 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158502)
humji kia cry finish already ah? too harsh just now is it?

Eh your grab job not enough income meh? Next order make sure to arrive on time, and if I'm in a good mood, I will throw you tip and tell you can fetch like a good doggy.

Literally. I will command you to go down on all-fours and fetch that $5 note with your mouth. And you will heed, like an obedient doggy should.

Liddat for sure earn more than McD cashier I tell you.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158504)
Gonna graduate soon. Should I take business in SIM or art design in NUS?

The most cui course in NUS is still far better than becoming a filthy SIMian. Even polytechnic diplomas and ITE certs rank ahead of SIM 'degree'.

Go SIM, kena marked as lowly peasant for rest of your life I tell you. Spend every day of your life here getting abused by NUS BBA for entertainment like our resident SIM doggy.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 08:55 PM

go nus bba until so obessed with us. kena abused here until boji to share ur credentials/linkedin. rly xia suay max leh you.

diam diam and eat my leftovers (referring to both food and open job positions), trash.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158512)

go nus bba until so obessed with us. kena abused here until boji to share ur credentials/linkedin. rly xia suay max leh you.

diam diam and eat my leftovers (referring to both food and open job positions), trash.

Time for SIM doggy to check into Buangkok Green Residences, his perpetual envy of his local uni masters has made him insane in the membrane!

Unregistered 10-03-2021 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158513)
Time for SIM doggy to check into Buangkok Green Residences, his perpetual envy of his local uni masters has made him insane in the membrane!

at least you got one thing right - your life really buang alr. grad nus bba end up 2.5k traineeship only can come cry on Internet forum, fking sad sia.

just rot in one corner quietly la humji kia