Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UBS Financial Services Industry Academy (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12967-ubs-financial-services-industry-academy.html)

Unregistered 04-08-2021 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179226)
bro, what argument? they just want to be 2.5k investment bankers dont need waste time disturb them. if u want stop siam-ing ur brutally honest qns u slowly wait lo

Im not your bro, don’t even try to get close with me. Talk to me only if you’re UBS FT employee

Unregistered 04-08-2021 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179213)
thats a huge assumption from a person putting "Investment Banking or Global Wealth Management" as their title or division. You're an overly sensitive chap if you're getting butthurt by it lool. I mean, if you take your narrow vision and put it somewhere you'll see people putting "xx company IB interview round xx" into their linkedin experience as well does that make them Investment bankers as well??? or are you just whining here because you got rejected by SGUTs :(

You just did a fantastic job describing urself. cmon trainee, you are better than this. why need to camp here 247? just work on urself. & for whats its worth, yes, those people who put “xx company IB interview round xx” are just as cringe-worthy as u. at least they didnt fake their titles tho. fyi, i did not get rejected by SGUTs bcus i did not apply :( had three gp offers before grad nia hehehe

Unregistered 04-08-2021 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179240)
You just did a fantastic job describing urself. cmon trainee, you are better than this. why need to camp here 247? just work on urself. & for whats its worth, yes, those people who put “xx company IB interview round xx” are just as cringe-worthy as u. at least they didnt fake their titles tho. fyi, i did not get rejected by SGUTs bcus i did not apply :( had three gp offers before grad nia hehehe

??? You received 3 gp offers with this command level of English? I try my very best to believe you

Unregistered 04-08-2021 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179242)
??? You received 3 gp offers with this command level of English? I try my very best to believe you

fk me, u don’t believe? gg liao lor, how can I carry on with life knowing that a sgut don’t believe me?

cute sia u hahaha

Unregistered 04-08-2021 04:58 PM

You don’t have to work in UBS or any bank to find people who inflate their LinkedIn credentials distasteful. Same goes for folks who claim that they graduated from University of (insert some UK/Aus place) without indicating that it was under an external, distance-learning programme. Technically speaking not wrong, just distasteful. Trust me, people don’t have to be in the industry to tell. And they don’t owe it to you to identify themselves before they can laugh at you. They just do it.

Before you ask, no I don’t work for UBS. I don’t even work in AnY BAnk. Just wanted to put it out here because I’m experiencing some 2nd hand embarrassment here reading through some of the posts defending such behaviour in this thread.

Unregistered 04-08-2021 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179244)
fk me, u don’t believe? gg liao lor, how can I carry on with life knowing that a sgut don’t believe me?

cute sia u hahaha

Not a sgut here but you are no different from the sgut trying to inflate their titles. You can always choose not to carry on with life :)

Unregistered 04-08-2021 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179237)
Im not your bro, don’t even try to get close with me. Talk to me only if you’re UBS FT employee

You: Talk to me only if you are UBS FT employee

Also You: “Investment Banking” / “Global Wealth Management” LinkedIn Hero furiously spam replying to protect his 2k dignity rofl

Ya la ya la, everyone is salty over your prestigious SGUnited traineeship. All want to network with you. Have some shame la, for the love of god LOL

Unregistered 04-08-2021 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179251)
Not a sgut here but you are no different from the sgut trying to inflate their titles. You can always choose not to carry on with life :)

You are clearly the SGUT LOL

Unregistered 04-08-2021 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179247)
You don’t have to work in UBS or any bank to find people who inflate their LinkedIn credentials distasteful. Same goes for folks who claim that they graduated from University of (insert some UK/Aus place) without indicating that it was under an external, distance-learning programme. Technically speaking not wrong, just distasteful. Trust me, people don’t have to be in the industry to tell. And they don’t owe it to you to identify themselves before they can laugh at you. They just do it.

Before you ask, no I don’t work for UBS. I don’t even work in AnY BAnk. Just wanted to put it out here because I’m experiencing some 2nd hand embarrassment here reading through some of the posts defending such behaviour in this thread.

Which post here defended the behaviour of trainees who inflated their LinkedIn credentials??

Unregistered 04-08-2021 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179254)
Which post here defended the behaviour of trainees who inflated their LinkedIn credentials??

Exactly. Most of the posts are directed at the”real IB/GWM UBS employees”, telling them to stop whining and inform the inflated SGUT directly. Please show us the “posts that defended the SGUT behaviour”