Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UBS Financial Services Industry Academy (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12967-ubs-financial-services-industry-academy.html)

Unregistered 03-08-2021 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179026)
be durian seller or insorlan also better than ubs super. yes, you just got called out. Henry DD, Dong ZX and the whole lot.

spam posting wouldnít help cover up the expose of how shameless some of you are.

Got more not? shld expose more of these ĒFOĒ bankers. q funny witnessing them (or just 1 triggered trainee) spamming in their desperate attempt to drown out these posts hahaha

Unregistered 03-08-2021 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179174)
SGUT, you ok not? What argument? You are literally earning 2.5k and putting IB/WM as your title LOL

Oh and yes, learn to have such shame and diam

UBS should just cancel this programme, hurting their reputation

Unregistered 03-08-2021 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179175)
Got more not? shld expose more of these ĒFOĒ bankers. q funny witnessing them (or just 1 triggered trainee) spamming in their desperate attempt to drown out these posts hahaha

???? If youíre an employee in UBS, you should know. Why ask others to expose? Did you just self-expose youíre not from UBS huehuehue

Unregistered 03-08-2021 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179177)
???? If youíre an employee in UBS, you should know. Why ask others to expose? Did you just self-expose youíre not from UBS huehuehue

I not from UBS, why?

Unregistered 03-08-2021 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179175)
Got more not? shld expose more of these ĒFOĒ bankers. q funny witnessing them (or just 1 triggered trainee) spamming in their desperate attempt to drown out these posts hahaha

its funny how you went back digging for your old post to reply yourself, its more like 1 triggered person who probably got butthurt after getting rejected by the trainee program. Correct me if i'm wrong by sharing your profile, i mean if you're as legitimate as you make yourself out to be you wouldn't have anything to be exposed of right?

unless you are then by all means keep your profile a secret..

Unregistered 03-08-2021 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179176)
UBS should just cancel this programme, hurting their reputation

you think they so small minded like you? 1 anon clown say their reputation hurt bc of a training program they will scrape it entirely?? lolol pls take off the wig and stick to your dayjob

Unregistered 03-08-2021 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179178)
I not from UBS, why?

Then gtfo of this forum duh?

Unregistered 03-08-2021 08:12 PM

Funny sia this one ubs trainee. Donít angry till talk to yourself, quit stepping then jiu bo taiji liao ma correct not HAHAHA

Unregistered 03-08-2021 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179180)
you think they so small minded like you? 1 anon clown say their reputation hurt bc of a training program they will scrape it entirely?? lolol pls take off the wig and stick to your dayjob

1. You are probably right. UBS is going downhill and is probably just a low-tier BB now at best. They require cheap labour to run menial paper work.

2. Itís a traineeship, not a training program. This isnít like their GTP, there is no proper structure in place at all.

3. Please tell me you are smart enough to know that many people hold the same sentiments. Which other BB takes in SG United trainees? Yep, just UBS - hence, explaining its waning reputation.

4. Stop lying to yourself. What has been posted here by the previous batch is mostly accurate. If you are in the program, just continue to job hunt on the side. Itís to your best interests.

5. Please refrain from telling people that you are from investment banking or the front office. This is a big, big red flag. If you ever want to land a job in high finance, you need higher EQ.

Unregistered 03-08-2021 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179186)
1. You are probably right. UBS is going downhill and is probably just a low-tier BB now at best. They require cheap labour to run menial paper work.

2. Itís a traineeship, not a training program. This isnít like their GTP, there is no proper structure in place at all.

3. Please tell me you are smart enough to know that many people hold the same sentiments. Which other BB takes in SG United trainees? Yep, just UBS - hence, explaining its waning reputation.

4. Stop lying to yourself. What has been posted here by the previous batch is mostly accurate. If you are in the program, just continue to job hunt on the side. Itís to your best interests.

5. Please refrain from telling people that you are from investment banking or the front office. This is a big, big red flag. If you ever want to land a job in high finance, you need higher EQ.

so are we back to making pointed rebuttals or are you gonna continue looking for sad excuses to justify your saltiness? you speak as though you're an expert of this field, would be glad to see your linkedin. I mean you can't expect me to trust a random clown quoting an anon's post from the internet right?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2