Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UBS Financial Services Industry Academy (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12967-ubs-financial-services-industry-academy.html)

Unregistered 02-08-2021 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178972)
UBS' HR should really be clamping down on these underhand practices by SGUT trainees. GTP graduates gets lumped in with these trainees despite their vast difference in quality. I've seen people without any banking background getting into SGUT program while those in the GTP program usually have several high-quality front-office banking internships. Needless to say, those in the SGUT program are from SIM/SUSS, you will only find the big 3 local unis or the UK and US unis in the GTP program.

There’s a SIM GTP (non-FO) a year back. But I agree with your statement in general. These UBS SUPER Trainees putting Investment Banking and Wealth Management as their titles really need a rude awakening. HR needs to do something.

Unregistered 02-08-2021 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178974)
I'm not from the GTP program but I have friends within the GTP program. I work for another bank, we talk amongst ourselves between the different banks' comps. Of course the increase is lower in APAC, the IB fees are lower here. Any idea what the typical fee here in SEA is?

It's funny that you say "in fact" when you have not even substantiated your claim that I don't know my stuff. I have only asked for additional clarity about people making the jump from SGUT to the full-time IB team and this is through the form of the Linkedin profile of the said individual. It's easy to do such a search, there is less than 10 analysts within UBS' IB team - guaranteed. Your sharing of that said individual's profile would put any doubts to rest.

You, on the other hand, what have you done? You have deviated from the point of the question and you're just creating smokescreens but the fact of the matter remains - show me evidence of an SGUT trainee making the jump into the full-time or GTP program.

LOL. Another bank? What bank? River bank? Just a salty guy who cant accept the fact that one trainee converted to FT. Feels sad

Unregistered 02-08-2021 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178980)
Are you dumb? Everyone knows the recent raise on the street is for the IB department & not for other FO roles. S&T revenues dipped from the one-off 2 quarters back in 2020. IB is the one that is getting wrecked due to the recovery and spac boom. Deals left right centre.

Do us all a favour and remove your cringey ass title from linkedin and put what is said on your contract la, SGUT/UBS SUPER Trainee.

joke's on you I am still a NSF I don't have to remove anything on LinkedIn

Unregistered 02-08-2021 01:33 PM

UBS SUPER trainees gone wild. Kena called out for your cringe ass titles nia.

Unregistered 02-08-2021 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178988)

And who are you? Pls don’t tell me you are from “another bank” as well

Unregistered 02-08-2021 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178988)

Call that guy out on linkedin dude if you're so unhappy, dont be a pu$$y a$$ b!tch ranting here anonymously

Unregistered 02-08-2021 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179000)
And who are you? Pls don’t tell me you are from “another bank” as well

I’m someone that actually have a LinkedIn title which corroborates with what is written in my contract.

UBS “Super” - what a sorry bunch honestly.

Unregistered 02-08-2021 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179005)
I’m someone that actually have a LinkedIn title which corroborates with what is written in my contract.

UBS “Super” - what a sorry bunch honestly.

Show us your linkedin for verification pls. How can we believe you?

Unregistered 02-08-2021 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179007)
Show us your linkedin for verification pls. How can we believe you?

Do I look like someone who needs a UBS “Super” Trainee aka “Investment Banking/Global Wealth Management Wizard” to believe me? Hell, does anyone?

Enjoy your 2.5k IB/GWM role, sibei satki I cannot 🤣

Unregistered 02-08-2021 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179008)
Do I look like someone who needs a UBS “Super” Trainee aka “Investment Banking/Global Wealth Management Wizard” to believe me? Hell, does anyone?

Enjoy your 2.5k IB/GWM role, sibei satki I cannot 🤣

Maybe? But You pretty much look lika fool here in this forum. Shall be kind to reply you as no sane person would even entertain you :) have fun with your 10k role. Oops or are you not even earning that