Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UBS Financial Services Industry Academy (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12967-ubs-financial-services-industry-academy.html)

criskay 11-08-2020 03:32 PM

UBS Financial Services Industry Academy
 
Hi, was wondering if anyone has joined the program already?

Unregistered 12-08-2020 08:31 PM

How's the salary

Unregistered 13-08-2020 06:40 PM

2500 trainee pay

Unregistered 14-08-2020 02:25 AM

saw its full time salary in news

Unregistered 14-08-2020 08:08 PM

Anyone got accepted?

Unregistered 16-08-2020 12:05 PM

I was accepted, verbal offer, but they havenít sent out any documents yet. The program officially start on 1 Oct, HR wonít disclose the pay in advance

Unregistered 16-08-2020 12:32 PM

How long did they take to get back to you after the video interview?

Unregistered 16-08-2020 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 143934)
I was accepted, verbal offer, but they havenít sent out any documents yet. The program officially start on 1 Oct, HR wonít disclose the pay in advance

On which date did they verbally offered you?
Are you a fresh grad?

Unregistered 16-08-2020 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 143934)
I was accepted, verbal offer, but they havenít sent out any documents yet. The program officially start on 1 Oct, HR wonít disclose the pay in advance

Hi, may i know what school are you from?

Which division did you hear back from?

Unregistered 16-08-2020 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 143935)
How long did they take to get back to you after the video interview?

You mean video interview or video superday?

Unregistered 17-08-2020 09:20 AM

i heard back the same day I had virtual interview, yes Iím Fresh grad, assigned to GM

Unregistered 17-08-2020 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 143976)
i heard back the same day I had virtual interview, yes Iím Fresh grad, assigned to GM

Hi, can i know which school are you from?

Unregistered 17-08-2020 10:20 PM

Hi, anyone here completed the cultural appraisal test and received it again from UBS?

Unregistered 18-08-2020 05:42 PM

Just received the update of being accepted

Unregistered 19-08-2020 05:55 PM

Can I check how many superday video interview you had? How did you know you were accepted? By email or call?

Unregistered 20-08-2020 08:53 AM

Was first told by the line manager i did the interview with of my acceptance.

Unregistered 20-08-2020 03:00 PM

I got accepted too. I had 3 interviews with 3 line manager. Gotten back confirmation of my acceptance but did not tell me which business unit I am joining. I had 1 year working experience so not sure they are able to match my pay.

Unregistered 20-08-2020 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 144212)
I got accepted too. I had 3 interviews with 3 line manager. Gotten back confirmation of my acceptance but did not tell me which business unit I am joining. I had 1 year working experience so not sure they are able to match my pay.

hearsay likely to be 2.5k. dont be too hopeful

Unregistered 20-08-2020 06:23 PM

anyone gotten email that HR request for your nric? what does it mean? accepted or no?

Unregistered 20-08-2020 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 144227)
anyone gotten email that HR request for your nric? what does it mean? accepted or no?

you can simply ask them what are the next steps, I asked them and they told me I was accepted

Unregistered 20-08-2020 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 144225)
hearsay likely to be 2.5k. dont be too hopeful

Lol that will be unfortunate coz I only applied after I saw on strait times it will be full salary

Unregistered 20-08-2020 08:38 PM

any idea when will the offer letter be released?

Unregistered 20-08-2020 09:13 PM

I hope someone can shed some lights on their remuneration. And my interview with HR is that they're only hiring 120 people. Hope to see everyone at their UBS University.

Unregistered 20-08-2020 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 144235)
any idea when will the offer letter be released?

With in 1 or 2 weeks from now, HR said so. Heard from HR they hiring 150 graduates but not everyone will accept the offer. I dunno if front office trainees will receive the same allowance as tech/operations trainee, my wish is they match to their graduate trainee...

Unregistered 20-08-2020 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 144228)
you can simply ask them what are the next steps, I asked them and they told me I was accepted

Nice, which division?

Unregistered 20-08-2020 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 144247)
With in 1 or 2 weeks from now, HR said so. Heard from HR they hiring 150 graduates but not everyone will accept the offer. I dunno if front office trainees will receive the same allowance as tech/operations trainee, my wish is they match to their graduate trainee...

Do you know whats the gwm gtp allowance?

Unregistered 24-08-2020 05:46 PM

Full salary, not allowance.

Unregistered 24-08-2020 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 144414)
Full salary, not allowance.

did you check with the HR?

Unregistered 24-08-2020 07:14 PM

what is the range of the salary?

Unregistered 25-08-2020 06:37 PM

Recieved full time pay for GM

Unregistered 25-08-2020 09:16 PM

and how much is that? about 5k?

Unregistered 25-08-2020 09:39 PM

Most positions are ops...... And full pay is not far from the traineeship 2.5k.... Lol.............

Unregistered 25-08-2020 10:04 PM

How much isit? Why everyone needs to be so hush abt it

Unregistered 25-08-2020 10:42 PM

yeah, don't understand why.

Unregistered 26-08-2020 12:26 AM

salary
 
Just got the offer letter. global markets position

2.5k traineeship pay
12 days leave
1 year contract
1month notice period

Unregistered 26-08-2020 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 144512)
Just got the offer letter. global markets position

2.5k traineeship pay
12 days leave
1 year contract
1month notice period

LOL I thought someone said full salary, how come you 2.5

Unregistered 26-08-2020 01:30 AM

salary
 
well 2.5 is the number i see on my contract. maybe others can chime in but they keep using the word allowance i doubt its a salary thing

Unregistered 26-08-2020 01:47 AM

unfortunate thing to hear. when did u receive the offer btw?

what you guys think about the programme? isit worth the 2.5k?

Unregistered 26-08-2020 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 144512)
Just got the offer letter. global markets position

2.5k traineeship pay
12 days leave
1 year contract
1month notice period

Sad sia....

Unregistered 26-08-2020 10:17 AM

How come everyone received offer from GM but I still havenít seen mine? Is it coz my background check slow?? Lol


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2