Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UBS Financial Services Industry Academy (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12967-ubs-financial-services-industry-academy.html)

Unregistered 06-08-2021 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179486)
Obviously you have no idea what you are talking LMAO. Have fun coming up with your own assumptions. GTP for 2020 starts in July, look at their starting date. Get your facts right before coming here with your nonsense. 4/5 "GTP" leaving in less than 1 year from their 2 years "GTP" program?

My god. You realised its very common for people to leave during the graduate program right? I, myself, only need to provide 2 weeks notice at the bank I am at. Calm down and drop your shameless titles, there’s no need to get so defensive.

Just for argument’s sake - have you interned in a FO function @ both a BB and a large state investor before you decide to join UBS SUPER due to its stellar 2.5k/m salary? Yup, that’s what I thought. My question can also be rephrased as such: what is your profile and your batchmates profiles prior to joining SUPER?

Unregistered 06-08-2021 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179486)
Obviously you have no idea what you are talking LMAO. Have fun coming up with your own assumptions. GTP for 2020 starts in July, look at their starting date. Get your facts right before coming here with your nonsense. 4/5 "GTP" leaving in less than 1 year from their 2 years "GTP" program?

Let me break it down for you since you have reading comprehension issues. Ixxx Txxxx starts in Oct 2020. My point is she is not under GTP (graduate program) - she’s under SUPER program yet she brands herself as a graduate trainee. Now got it?

Unregistered 06-08-2021 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179488)
My god. You realised its very common for people to leave during the graduate program right? I, myself, only need to provide 2 weeks notice at the bank I am at. Calm down and drop your shameless titles, there’s no need to get so defensive.

Just for argument’s sake - have you interned in a FO function @ both a BB and a large state investor before you decide to join UBS SUPER due to its stellar 2.5k/m salary? Yup, that’s what I thought. My question can also be rephrased as such: what is your profile and your batchmates profiles prior to joining SUPER?

realise*

10char

Unregistered 06-08-2021 06:50 PM

Quote:

Their background? JP Morgan IB and Temasek are just some examples.

Just for argument's sake - I did intern at a FO function at a BB and has left early this year from the program. What about you? Why not post your profile here instead of trying to argue with individuals who was previously from the program. Shameless title or not, they are still doing analyst work below market rate.

IB or WM is just the "function" that they are under, what is wrong? Did they put titles like analyst/associate? I dont think so. FYI, the compensation is different for IB trainees.

Unregistered 06-08-2021 06:54 PM

Quote:

I left earlier this year, and my batchmate profile? JPM FO and Temasek. What about you? Why not you show us your profile? I don't see anything wrong with anyone's profile regardless of what they put. Ultimately, they are indeed in that function and how is that misrepresenting anything? Did they put like Analyst, Associate, VP?

Unregistered 06-08-2021 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179492)
I left earlier this year, and my batchmate profile? JPM FO and Temasek. What about you? Why not you show us your profile? I don't see anything wrong with anyone's profile regardless of what they put. Ultimately, they are indeed in that function and how is that misrepresenting anything? Did they put like Analyst, Associate, VP?

You are telling me they are doing Investment Banking and Global Wealth Management? And why are you so worried about my profile? I’m not a SGUT touting IB and GWM lmao. Link your profile and your batchmates profiles leh. JPM FO and Temasek go do 2.5k SUPER, I want see, legit.

Unregistered 06-08-2021 08:53 PM

Everyone just stop replying to that salty person. You can never change his mind. We will all meet toxic elitist people in life and we should just ignore them. Stop feeding them.

Unregistered 06-08-2021 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179499)
Everyone just stop replying to that salty person. You can never change his mind. We will all meet toxic elitist people in life and we should just ignore them. Stop feeding them.

it’s not just him lol. who the hell likes ppl who inflate their trainees? esp to the extent of a sgunited trainee claiming he’s in ib or wm

Unregistered 06-08-2021 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179502)
it’s not just him lol. who the hell likes ppl who inflate their trainees? esp to the extent of a sgunited trainee claiming he’s in ib or wm

Are they not doing IB or WM work? Don’t be so childish. Pretty sure you are not even in this industry working. Profiles? Just see previous post.

/.linkedin.com/in/aaronlim1

Unregistered 06-08-2021 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179508)
Are they not doing IB or WM work? Don’t be so childish. Pretty sure you are not even in this industry working. Profiles? Just see previous post.

/.linkedin.com/in/aaronlim1

this guy doesnt look like a trainee