Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UBS Financial Services Industry Academy (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12967-ubs-financial-services-industry-academy.html)

Unregistered 04-08-2021 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179256)
Exactly. Most of the posts are directed at the”real IB/GWM UBS employees”, telling them to stop whining and inform the inflated SGUT directly. Please show us the “posts that defended the SGUT behaviour”

Whoever you are, stfu and stop replying to your own posts la. Noisy bodoh

Unregistered 04-08-2021 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179257)
Whoever you are, stfu and stop replying to your own posts la. Noisy bodoh

Lost the argument and ask ppl to stfu? Show us evidence of posts defending plss. We are not texting to your personal phone leh, just gtfo of here lah instead of asking people to stfu. Simple logic tolol

Unregistered 04-08-2021 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179256)
Exactly. Most of the posts are directed at the”real IB/GWM UBS employees”, telling them to stop whining and inform the inflated SGUT directly. Please show us the “posts that defended the SGUT behaviour”

I thought I read some pretty defensive responses a few threads back. But don’t ask me cite or dig leh this one not uni thesis. Doesn’t change the fact that they are probably sitting on their IB paycheques mocking at your profiles over smoke breaks. The circle itself is elitist and you are not one of them.

Unregistered 04-08-2021 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179259)
I thought I read some pretty defensive responses a few threads back. But don’t ask me cite or dig leh this one not uni thesis. Doesn’t change the fact that they are probably sitting on their IB paycheques mocking at your profiles over smoke breaks. The circle itself is elitist and you are not one of them.

You thought, I think, who confirm? Trying to smoke your way through? Easy posts also cannot read, I cannot expect you to write thesis. How to even believe you are elite…

Unregistered 04-08-2021 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179260)
You thought, I think, who confirm? Trying to smoke your way through? Easy posts also cannot read, I cannot expect you to write thesis. How to even believe you are elite…


Dudeee, didn’t this whole discussion blow up because someone called out the trainees for inflating their titles? Also, I never say I elite wor. I also never say I write uni thesis wor. I only say this one not uni thesis lmao.

Good grief you really don’t sound bright at all but I guess as long as you’re happy to continue serving as cheap entertainment for the rest what more can I say right…

Unregistered 04-08-2021 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179259)
I thought I read some pretty defensive responses a few threads back. But don’t ask me cite or dig leh this one not uni thesis. Doesn’t change the fact that they are probably sitting on their IB paycheques mocking at your profiles over smoke breaks. The circle itself is elitist and you are not one of them.

lolol this fella present argument but lazy to back his claim fckin retard

Unregistered 04-08-2021 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179261)
Dudeee, didn’t this whole discussion blow up because someone called out the trainees for inflating their titles? Also, I never say I elite wor. I also never say I write uni thesis wor. I only say this one not uni thesis lmao.

Good grief you really don’t sound bright at all but I guess as long as you’re happy to continue serving as cheap entertainment for the rest what more can I say right…

No? People were calling the IB/GWM to privately inform the SGUT directly instead of whining here like a b!tch. Obviously calling you an elite and writing thesis are sarcasm dude. Clearly u lack basic comprehension skills

Unregistered 04-08-2021 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179262)
lolol this fella present argument but lazy to back his claim fckin retard

lolol this retard trainee alr still want step one smart self-reply. ubs ah ubs, cui sial

Unregistered 04-08-2021 06:19 PM

Guys whats the big hooah abt? Everybody knows the chaps in this program cmi for FT jobs, there’s no debate on that. Yes some of them inflate their titles, mayb cuz they have to convince themselves and fulfil their ego, just leave them be lah. Laugh at them in your own circle k liao

Unregistered 04-08-2021 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179264)
lolol this retard trainee alr still want step one smart self-reply. ubs ah ubs, cui sial

Aaannnddddd that's your counter argument. hahahaha making a fool out of yourself


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2