Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 22-03-2018 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 106045)
If I got a C for PB for my work in 2017. What's the merit increment that I will get in April 2018?
I'm 37. GEO 4. Was on 3/4 load in 2017.

Appreciate the assistance.

Shld be 1.5

Unregistered 23-03-2018 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 106045)
If I got a C for PB for my work in 2017. What's the merit increment that I will get in April 2018?
I'm 37. GEO 4. Was on 3/4 load in 2017.

Appreciate the assistance.

Will get the same increment @75%

Unregistered 23-03-2018 06:37 PM

How is the MI calculated?
 
Hi, thks for the assistance. So if I get 1.5 MI , how is this calculated? Sorry just returned to full time -so lost touch with this MI calculation.

My gross pay is $6200. C for PB in 2017. So it's MI 1.5.

But how to calculate how much my MI is?

Thks so much.

Unregistered 24-03-2018 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 106096)
Hi, thks for the assistance. So if I get 1.5 MI , how is this calculated? Sorry just returned to full time -so lost touch with this MI calculation.

My gross pay is $6200. C for PB in 2017. So it's MI 1.5.

But how to calculate how much my MI is?

Thks so much.


Is $6200 your pay at full load or 3/4 load? Presume itís the former so your pay at 3/4 load should be $4650?

If PB is 1.5 months, then you will get 75% of it.

Not sure what your merit increment (MI) is but you should get 75% of the increment due to your 3/4 load.

Unregistered 24-03-2018 02:11 AM

what is 3/4 load?

Unregistered 24-03-2018 08:48 AM

Poly lecturers have their pb al?

Unregistered 24-03-2018 06:32 PM

MI calculation
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 106114)
Is $6200 your pay at full load or 3/4 load? Presume itís the former so your pay at 3/4 load should be $4650?

If PB is 1.5 months, then you will get 75% of it.

Not sure what your merit increment (MI) is but you should get 75% of the increment due to your 3/4 load.

Hi,
Many thanks for replying. Appreciate it.
$6200 is my full load pay. 3/4 pay was $4650.

PB was 1.5. So MI is 1.5.
Yes, understand it is 75% of the 1.5
But not sure how much exactly my MI will be?
Could u help to calculate the figure?
1.5% means 1.5% x 4650 or 6200

Unregistered 26-03-2018 02:30 PM

spf insp grading C but only got 1.65
same for my batch mates. wondering if there was any changes to the pb quantum?
I always thought C would be a min of 2 months

Unregistered 26-03-2018 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 106169)
spf insp grading C but only got 1.65
same for my batch mates. wondering if there was any changes to the pb quantum?
I always thought C would be a min of 2 months

Usually will be around the same but may flauctuate slightly. Are you a DE doing IO stint now?

Unregistered 26-03-2018 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 106171)
Usually will be around the same but may flauctuate slightly. Are you a DE doing IO stint now?

not yet. currently is the new scheme of grf then ib. i do hear of people getting 2.25 even though we are of the same scheme.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2