Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 17-03-2020 06:33 PM

how come other posters got their pb grade and quantum alrdy??

Unregistered 17-03-2020 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 130291)
Mx12
C+
2 months

So fast!?
Which agencies?

Unregistered 17-03-2020 06:47 PM

Got early info from Boss.. Also was informed that I'll be promoted too :)

Unregistered 17-03-2020 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 130278)
MX12
B+
2.8 months

Second year on the job, first year got C+

Is this the normal quantum for B+? Thought it may be a bit higher

Unregistered 17-03-2020 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 130296)
Is this the normal quantum for B+? Thought it may be a bit higher

2.8 for B+ for mx12 is normal.

Unregistered 17-03-2020 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 130297)
2.8 for B+ for mx12 is normal.

Yes the higher grade get bigger quantum

Unregistered 17-03-2020 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 130300)
Yes the higher grade get bigger quantum

any difference in quantum between mx11 and mx11a?

Unregistered 17-03-2020 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 130301)
any difference in quantum between mx11 and mx11a?

No from experience

Unregistered 17-03-2020 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 130294)
Got early info from Boss.. Also was informed that I'll be promoted too :)

Congratulations!

Anyone know if the performance bonus will get cut? E.g you get 1.25 for C, then because of how bad economy is now, they cut and you will only get 1.

Unregistered 18-03-2020 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 130303)
Congratulations!

Anyone know if the performance bonus will get cut? E.g you get 1.25 for C, then because of how bad economy is now, they cut and you will only get 1.

No.
MX11A
2.5 months
C+


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2