Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 26-03-2018 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 106129)
Hi,
Many thanks for replying. Appreciate it.
$6200 is my full load pay. 3/4 pay was $4650.

PB was 1.5. So MI is 1.5.
Yes, understand it is 75% of the 1.5
But not sure how much exactly my MI will be?
Could u help to calculate the figure?
1.5% means 1.5% x 4650 or 6200

Your MI is not 1.5%. It is usually a pre-determined fixed amount based on current salary grade and CEP. Your PB will not affect MI directly in any way.

Unregistered 27-03-2018 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 106172)
not yet. currently is the new scheme of grf then ib. i do hear of people getting 2.25 even though we are of the same scheme.

Are they more senior or same batch as you? Its normal for you to get this rate when you are new. Domt worry, you will get more when probably next year or the year after and also when you go up the scale.

singsongplaymj 29-03-2018 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 106029)
Hi, I'm joined MOE 2004

2004-2014 full time
In this time:
2007-promoted to GEO 1A1 (initially they forgot to promote me-I asked my P cos all my peers who came in together with me promoted. And I was fairing better -2005 C+, 2006 B, 2007 B so wen I didn't get promoted-I asked my P. She enquirer and they found out they had missed my name. So when all promoters were announced in late march-Mine was announced 1 wk later)
2008 GEO1A2
2009 maternity leave 4mths
2012 maternity leave 4mths

2015-2016 NPL (childcare)
*2015-with the new grades coming in-I was changed to GEO4

2017 returned to 3/4load
2017 - C grade 1.5

Wondering how my progression is. I'm not a KP. But doing coordinatorship at the current Sch for 1yr.

Wondering if the 1A2 becoming the GEO 4 was a promotion or was it all 1A2-became GEO4

Also what r my chances of being promoted to GEO 5 anytime soon
Also what's the increment from GEO 4-5?

Thk u for answering


1A2 = GEO 4. It is the lateral change the different salary structures for graduates and non-graduate were abolished.

I would think that GEO 5 will take time since you have just returned to the service.

Unregistered 30-03-2018 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 106212)
Are they more senior or same batch as you? Its normal for you to get this rate when you are new. Domt worry, you will get more when probably next year or the year after and also when you go up the scale.

same squad hahah

Unregistared 30-03-2018 02:10 PM

currently in sb, just got confirmed after 6 months, i received MI $60
is it normal? it is not even 100..

Unregistered 31-03-2018 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistared (Post 106310)
currently in sb, just got confirmed after 6 months, i received MI $60
is it normal? it is not even 100..

confirm just after 6 months is very fast leh..

Unregistered 01-04-2018 09:04 AM

I got promoted mx11 to mx11a. Perf B.
But Pac n Gov only shows MI of $374 (5.5%). Still within my old salary range. The promoted pay scale range still the same..will i hv more increment for promo or already all in?

Unregistered 01-04-2018 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 106351)
I got promoted mx11 to mx11a. Perf B.
But Pac n Gov only shows MI of $374 (5.5%). Still within my old salary range. The promoted pay scale range still the same..will i hv more increment for promo or already all in?

Where did you see the MI information? I went into [email protected] and still saw the same pay and range. Thx.

Unregistered 01-04-2018 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 106353)
Where did you see the MI information? I went into [email protected] and still saw the same pay and range. Thx.


Under left side Pay Info click on it. Will show the salary pay scale

Unregistered 01-04-2018 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 106353)
Where did you see the MI information? I went into [email protected] and still saw the same pay and range. Thx.

You are from ministry? Your MI is it in June?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2