Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 09-03-2017 04:58 PM

united hnant
 
i hava a question. they say 1st year usually get a default C. may i check if the 1st year refers to first yr of service (i.e. the first pro rated pb) or the first yr u are ranked (i.e. first appraisal grade)

Unregistered 09-03-2017 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 95387)
i hava a question. they say 1st year usually get a default C. may i check if the 1st year refers to first yr of service (i.e. the first pro rated pb) or the first yr u are ranked (i.e. first appraisal grade)

I would say it is the 1st year of service. Doesn't really matter when you joined. If you joined in Jan/Feb, then of course you get a default C in Apr. If you joined in Jun/Jul, the appraisal and ranking period is usually around Sep/Oct, with your bosses fighting for your following year's PB grade in Nov. So the period of assessment is still fewer than 6 months and again it is a default C. Dec is usually a lull period so by around Jan / Feb is when the PB grading and promotion approval processes takes place. Then come Mar you will be informed of your PB grade and promotion if any and the whole cycle starts again.

Unregistered 10-03-2017 10:31 AM

thks to contributor of post #602. it was very helpful.

Unregistered 10-03-2017 07:53 PM

Anyone knows how much PB will a MX11A C grader generally get? 1.5 mth? 1.75 mth?

Unregistered 10-03-2017 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 95434)
Anyone knows how much PB will a MX11A C grader generally get? 1.5 mth? 1.75 mth?

Those in the higher rung of C get 1.75, lower rung get 1.6, lowest rung of C get 2.5

Unregistered 10-03-2017 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 95436)
Those in the higher rung of C get 1.75, lower rung get 1.6, lowest rung of C get 2.5

Those in the higher rung of C get 1.75, lower rung get 1.6, lowest rung of C get 1.5

Unregistered 11-03-2017 10:51 PM

Grade
 
May I ask how many months does a mx11 C+ get?

Unregistered 12-03-2017 12:33 AM

Gotten my PB results last week.

Job: Home Team Senior Officer
PB Grade: B
Bonus: 3.45 Mth

Unregistered 12-03-2017 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 95466)
Gotten my PB results last week.

Job: Home Team Senior Officer
PB Grade: B
Bonus: 3.45 Mth

are u a civilian or did u sign on as an uniformed officer?

Unregistered 12-03-2017 10:17 AM

Got my PB result.

Grade: B

Non-grad position: Diploma Holder (MX13i)

How much is the multiplier?

Anyone knows?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2