Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 01-03-2017 08:43 PM

Will you still get PB if you gotten D?

Unregistered 01-03-2017 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 95120)
Will you still get PB if you gotten D?

no

10 characters

Unregistered 01-03-2017 09:58 PM

its that time of the year again folks... time for joy/sadness

Unregistered 02-03-2017 11:44 AM

New Band system

Hi all. Anyone able to share more on the new Band 1 2 and 3 system for PB? Is it that as long as u get the grade within the same bank, you will get same amount of bonus (e.g 1 month)?

doolittle 04-03-2017 01:48 PM

is the annual PB paid out during our respective March payday or is it last day of march standard across the board ?

Unregistered 06-03-2017 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doolittle (Post 95216)
is the annual PB paid out during our respective March payday or is it last day of march standard across the board ?

The PB will be announced around the 19 (last yr date) if your dept could release the result earlier verbally, u would know earlier. Payment is around 20+ of Mar.

Unregistered 07-03-2017 08:34 PM

Anyone knows when would be one informed for promotion?

Unregistered 07-03-2017 08:38 PM

As per previous post, notify promotion by bosses after final meeting and not via hr system... Tks!

Unregistered 08-03-2017 12:05 AM

I heard from bosses that there is a promotion list furnished by HR every Dec on the eligible list of promotees. If a person is performing well, he/she can be recommended for promotion in advance. Otherwise, you have to wait out your time. We have a huuuggge group of mx 12 waiting to go to 11, and with the introduction of 11A, will 12 to 11 be easier? I am
Just wondering if these mid range officers are automatically promoted after a few years, or isit based on merits (eg: good performance). Not talking about scholars here, but regular farmers. It seemed like a lot of my colleagues (mx12) wait out 4 to 6 years to get to 11, don't know why the people who posted here promote like nobody's business. Are there like elitist ministries where farmers go up the ladder faster? Makes me kinda shi bai still stuck at 12 after 2 years and i thought it is normal.

Unregistered 08-03-2017 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 95326)
I heard from bosses that there is a promotion list furnished by HR every Dec on the eligible list of promotees. If a person is performing well, he/she can be recommended for promotion in advance. Otherwise, you have to wait out your time. We have a huuuggge group of mx 12 waiting to go to 11, and with the introduction of 11A, will 12 to 11 be easier? I am
Just wondering if these mid range officers are automatically promoted after a few years, or isit based on merits (eg: good performance). Not talking about scholars here, but regular farmers. It seemed like a lot of my colleagues (mx12) wait out 4 to 6 years to get to 11, don't know why the people who posted here promote like nobody's business. Are there like elitist ministries where farmers go up the ladder faster? Makes me kinda shi bai still stuck at 12 after 2 years and i thought it is normal.

Seriously, going from MX 12 to 11 in 2 years isnt really the norm. When people tell their stories here, you should really take them with a pinch of salt, or there may be other reasons why they are promoted faster, headcount, mid-career entry etc.

If your dept has a huge group of MX12, I think your main concern is how you can perform and outshine them if you want your promotion. You can't take promotions for granted.