Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 24-03-2012 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 22693)
I'm at a poly. I just received the PB letter; 2.5 months. Is this good? However, I do not know my performance rating. Is this normal? Am I supposed to know my rating?

If there's no mention of increment in this letter, does that mean I don't get any increment this year? OR is it announced at another time?

Thanks in advance for your advice and contributions.

wah! Which line u from? so goooood pb :)

Unregistered 24-03-2012 01:07 AM

just curious..what are you working as in the poly? lecturer? or?

Unregistered 24-03-2012 10:06 PM

hey guys,

the thread seems to discuss alot on degree graduate pb... what abt poly grads' pb?
any comments? :)

Actually, to my surprise the pb is higher for degree grads than to the poly grads...
so it means not only is the salary that is higher for degree BUT also in terms of PB... such big gaps?

Unregistered 25-03-2012 12:13 AM

which ministries have + or - grades?
how long does it take for mx12 to promote to mx11 in general?

Unregistered 25-03-2012 01:03 AM

This has all along been so.. That's why if you are just a poly diploma holder.. You're better earning your living in the private sector... Graduate officers get the most of the meat.. The poly graduate only get the crumbs... Sad but this is typically how the civil service work..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 22828)
hey guys,

the thread seems to discuss alot on degree graduate pb... what abt poly grads' pb?

Actually, to my surprise the pb is higher for degree grads than to the poly grads...
so it means not only is the salary that is higher for degree BUT also in terms of PB... such big gaps?

Unregistered 25-03-2012 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 22834)
This has all along been so.. That's why if you are just a poly diploma holder.. You're better earning your living in the private sector... Graduate officers get the most of the meat.. The poly graduate only get the crumbs... Sad but this is typically how the civil service work..

actually thought it will be the same throughout different level, just like all other bonus (mid-bonus cum year of end bounus)... e.g. if 2 months all 2 months

Bean 25-03-2012 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 22828)
hey guys,

from wat i had seen on the PB

MSO or poly guy VS degree on MX scheme

MX scheme grade C = base is 1.5 mth
MX scheme grade B = ~2.5
MX scheme grade A = ~3.25 or more

MSO scheme grade C = base is 0.5 or 1.0
MSO scheme grade B = ~1.0-1.5
MSO scheme grade A = ~maybe 2.0-2.5 mth or more

Bean 25-03-2012 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 22830)
which ministries have + or - grades?
how long does it take for mx12 to promote to mx11 in general?

fast one from MX13 to MX11 is 4 years for farmer(non-scholar)

elcs78 25-03-2012 09:09 AM

Saw b4 2yrs plus.They must be very good.

Unregistered 25-03-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 22797)
wah! Which line u from? so goooood pb :)

Am a lecturer at a poly...