Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 17-03-2019 10:41 AM

Hi, I am currently with one of the starboard which only pays out PB in May and one month only AWS (no other variable bonus) in Dec every year. Assuming that I manage to clinch an offer from another ministry or starboard in late March or in April, do I stand a chance to negotiate with the offering agency to allow me to commence work after I completed my 1mth notice following the on payout?

Unregistered 17-03-2019 10:46 AM

Hi, I am currently with one of the statboard which only pays out PB in May and one month only AWS (no other variable bonus) in Dec every year. Assuming that I manage to clinch an offer from another ministry or statboard in late March or in April, do I stand a chance to negotiate with the offering agency to allow me to commence work after I completed my 1mth notice following the pb payout?

Unregistered 17-03-2019 12:00 PM

is it even possible to score an A for PB? i see so many people getting good grades (b and above), i got a c+.

Unregistered 17-03-2019 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114994)
is it even possible to score an A for PB? i see so many people getting good grades (b and above), i got a c+.

Possible but must excel at every aspect of your job and must go beyond your job scope and even there too. So basically really have to be the Top of the Top in your organisation.

Unregistered 17-03-2019 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114986)
I wanted to seek appeal. What is my chances? I did so much xtra and above task. Staff came much later than me, all got promoted except me. I nvr get C+ for consectetive yrs. Would appeal help

No harm trying to appeal. Are you an MX 12 or MX11 or 10? The higher your job grade, the more difficult to get a better grade, in my humble opinion.

Unregistered 17-03-2019 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114982)
According to my 2 sources in MOE, both got higher PB quantum for C as compared to previous year leh...

Sources from two diff ministries: quantum same

Unregistered 17-03-2019 05:41 PM

Quantum depends on your level of B, C+ and C..

If it’s lower than previous year, it just means your grade is not as ahead of your peers as compared to last year even though u are getting same PB grade

Unregistered 17-03-2019 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 115008)
Quantum depends on your level of B, C+ and C..

If it’s lower than previous year, it just means your grade is not as ahead of your peers as compared to last year even though u are getting same PB grade

Agree. I don’t see any reduction in quantum this year leh. Same as last year.

Unregistered 17-03-2019 10:14 PM

Anyone from MOE? Anyone knows if B grade has a range for bonus?

Unregistered 17-03-2019 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 115027)
Anyone from MOE? Anyone knows if B grade has a range for bonus?

In another thread ‘Careers as Teachers’, someone posted 2.25-2.75 mths for B grade. Are you in this range?