Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 21-06-2022 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 222804)
Exactly!!! Add up the AWS + Mid Year + Year End + PB... Its easily 5 months and yet people are complaining...

0.35 month x 10 years is only 3.5months. you can keep convincing youselve you have 5 months. But in reality it does happen. Good luck and have fun staying poor as a servant...

Unregistered 21-06-2022 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 222863)
So many people complaining.

Don't like taxpayers giving CS folks getting 0.35 bonuses? You can leave the country and please don't use any public services. Go live in the rainforest and fend for yourself. Don't make use of our subsidies. Don't use our street lamps.

Feel 0.35 too small? Leave for another job lor. No one pointing a gun at your head asking u to stay.

Not to mention their children can fxxk off from MOE schools too, or pay full international student fees. Complain some more bois

Unregistered 21-06-2022 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 222918)
Not to mention their children can fxxk off from MOE schools too, or pay full international student fees. Complain some more bois

so rude, is this attitude civil servant should behave? not civil at all

Unregistered 21-06-2022 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 222918)
Not to mention their children can fxxk off from MOE schools too, or pay full international student fees. Complain some more bois

Typical rude af civil servant cunt.

Bro you’re a servant, now serve me like a dog

Unregistered 21-06-2022 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 222918)
Not to mention their children can fxxk off from MOE schools too, or pay full international student fees. Complain some more bois

your IP address has been tracking, prepare to get your letter soon!

Unregistered 21-06-2022 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 222878)
0.35 month x 10 years is only 3.5months. you can keep convincing youselve you have 5 months. But in reality it does happen. Good luck and have fun staying poor as a servant...

Errr wtf are you talking about??? You sure you can survive in private sector? Or you doing phv?

Unregistered 21-06-2022 07:47 PM

I wonder if these childish replies and comments are even by real civil servants. And yes, all comments made on public forums can be tracked, if there is any offense committed.

Unregistered 21-06-2022 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 222863)
So many people complaining.

Don't like taxpayers giving CS folks getting 0.35 bonuses? You can leave the country and please don't use any public services. Go live in the rainforest and fend for yourself. Don't make use of our subsidies. Don't use our street lamps.

Feel 0.35 too small? Leave for another job lor. No one pointing a gun at your head asking u to stay.

yeah im sure your existence in CS is so important to getting all these done

Unregistered 21-06-2022 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 222841)
My point is not everyone easily get 5 months. Or is MX11a and above scheme. Don’t assume. The people who complained maybe are those lower grades?

that's true.. for mx13 or 12.. PB is only around 1.4 for band C..
plus aws and mid end year.. probably around < 16months package

Unregistered 21-06-2022 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 222818)
Private sector, foreign banks pay much higher bonuses, more than 6 months is not uncommon. Not talking about smes of course.

Footballers and celebritoes earn much more than private sector, foreign banks, you can compare until the cows come home. If public sector earns more, then wouldnt there be a big problem?

Unregistered 22-06-2022 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 222946)
that's true.. for mx13 or 12.. PB is only around 1.4 for band C..
plus aws and mid end year.. probably around < 16months package

you mean < EASILY get 5 months package...

Unregistered 22-06-2022 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 222930)
Typical rude af civil servant cunt.

Bro you’re a servant, now serve me like a dog

Sis, I don't serve brainless people like you.

Unregistered 22-06-2022 12:42 PM

Fake Increment
 
Anyway the increment is not as what it seem….the increment is spilt into several components….in case everyone thinking is the full percentage increment as per the news….lol

Unregistered 22-06-2022 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223030)
Anyway the increment is not as what it seem….the increment is spilt into several components….in case everyone thinking is the full percentage increment as per the news….lol

OMG isit not based on the gross salary ?

Unregistered 22-06-2022 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 222940)
yeah im sure your existence in CS is so important to getting all these done

Do u even know where I work bro?

Unregistered 23-06-2022 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223031)
OMG isit not based on the gross salary ?

Lol…tat is the scram….haha

Unregistered 23-06-2022 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223058)
Do u even know where I work bro?

I only know you are a dog that bark as and when your masters like
Describes 99% of civil servants

Unregistered 23-06-2022 07:43 PM

Any updates on whether police officers will get any salary adjustments?

Unregistered 23-06-2022 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223030)
Anyway the increment is not as what it seem….the increment is spilt into several components….in case everyone thinking is the full percentage increment as per the news….lol

Huh? You mean we're getting multiple small increments that add up to 5 - 10%??

Unregistered 25-06-2022 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223169)
Huh? You mean we're getting multiple small increments that add up to 5 - 10%??

Nope…the actual increment might not be 5%…..
By the way, IRAS announced the increment for their side

A better news - ministers etc are also part of the increment….lol

Unregistered 25-06-2022 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223351)
Nope…the actual increment might not be 5%…..
By the way, IRAS announced the increment for their side

A better news - ministers etc are also part of the increment….lol

IRAS officers on the MX scheme or do they have their own specialised scheme?

Unregistered 26-06-2022 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223168)
Any updates on whether police officers will get any salary adjustments?

A Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) spokesman said: “MHA is also reviewing our schemes of service to ensure that they remain competitive and keep pace with the market.”

Its officers will be informed of any changes to the schemes by the end of the year.

Unregistered 27-06-2022 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223351)
Nope…the actual increment might not be 5%…..
By the way, IRAS announced the increment for their side

A better news - ministers etc are also part of the increment….lol

Please don't spread fake news. Firstly, the increment is across the gross pay. Secondly, the increment does not apply to political office holders, who will have their own review every 5 years - next of which is in 2023.

Unregistered 27-06-2022 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223374)
IRAS officers on the MX scheme or do they have their own specialised scheme?

Their own specialised scheme

Unregistered 27-06-2022 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223536)
Please don't spread fake news. Firstly, the increment is across the gross pay. Secondly, the increment does not apply to political office holders, who will have their own review every 5 years - next of which is in 2023.

U this lower ranking servant….go and check your facts before u talk…..

Unregistered 24-07-2022 10:12 AM

How’s the increment at IRAS ah?

Unregistered 27-07-2022 02:10 PM

Can anyone explain me the appraisal thing?

Is there someone die die have to scapegoat at grade D?

My entire department worked very hard, will feel unfair if someone is scapegoated at D

Unregistered 29-07-2022 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 226462)
Can anyone explain me the appraisal thing?

Is there someone die die have to scapegoat at grade D?

My entire department worked very hard, will feel unfair if someone is scapegoated at D

D for distinction! its actually great to get grade D. Gotten D and my boss treated me to a nice meal for doing well!

Unregistered 29-07-2022 08:13 AM

Public service PB period
 
Hi all, my public service performance period is Oct to Sep. but PB only paid in March. Eg I joined Jan 2021, so performance period Jan-Sep 2021. I received 2.5mth PB in March 2022. Does it mean if not pro-rated I’d have gotten 3 mths?

Unregistered 29-07-2022 10:23 AM

Salary revision letter on HRP is out! Expect many to be pleasantly surprised!

Unregistered 29-07-2022 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 226613)
Salary revision letter on HRP is out! Expect many to be pleasantly surprised!

MX11A. Got an 8% increment.

Salary bar has also been raised to $9.7k.

Unregistered 29-07-2022 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 226613)
Salary revision letter on HRP is out! Expect many to be pleasantly surprised!

Yes, me! I’m pleasantly surprised! :)

Unregistered 29-07-2022 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 226613)
Salary revision letter on HRP is out! Expect many to be pleasantly surprised!


Hi, just curious about this, i thought the salary revision has been out last month?

Unregistered 29-07-2022 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 226666)
Hi, just curious about this, i thought the salary revision has been out last month?

Announced only. Today is the finalized increment for all officers

Unregistered 30-07-2022 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 226615)
MX11A. Got an 8% increment.

Salary bar has also been raised to $9.7k.

Does that mean that the ceiling increased by more than 8%? Cos previously 11A ceiling was 8.3K.

Unregistered 30-07-2022 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 226770)
Does that mean that the ceiling increased by more than 8%? Cos previously 11A ceiling was 8.3K.

It's 9.7K now

Unregistered 30-07-2022 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 226781)
It's 9.7K now

That’s pretty good for average grads to hit as career end point

Unregistered 02-08-2022 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 226770)
Does that mean that the ceiling increased by more than 8%? Cos previously 11A ceiling was 8.3K.

The previous MX11A salary bar was $8,555.

Unregistered 03-08-2022 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 226615)
MX11A. Got an 8% increment.

Salary bar has also been raised to $9.7k.

MX11 is 5% and salary bar is $7790.

Unregistered 11-08-2022 10:52 PM

I just signed my life to being in public service and pretty excited to start in September I guess. Wish to know, the end of year AWS and end year bonus is usually paid out (aka in my bank) when? Early, mid, end Dec? Or have to wait until Jan? How does it work


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2