Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Shopee fresh grad pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/11930-shopee-fresh-grad-pay.html)

Unregistered 11-09-2022 02:58 PM

I mean at the end of the day you guys live in Singapore lol that **** is depressing enough. Good luck.

Unregistered 11-09-2022 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 230092)
I mean at the end of the day you guys live in Singapore lol that **** is depressing enough. Good luck.

And here you are coming to a singapore forum to kaypoh. Your life must be really empty and sad

Unregistered 14-09-2022 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 230040)
simi lj what talking u

not singapore right? big banks also close market in all these ulu third world trash countries, does that mean those big banks also dying?

sibei kumgong, no wonder u still here salty crying

bank got 1 bil loss? seriously stupid dog lmao

Unregistered 14-09-2022 07:50 AM

Useless shopee faster dao bi. Shopee express whole day misroute misroute like free.

Unregistered 14-09-2022 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 230040)
simi lj what talking u

not singapore right? big banks also close market in all these ulu third world trash countries, does that mean those big banks also dying?

sibei kumgong, no wonder u still here salty crying

big bank profit $2B can afford to make some bad investment write off $100M chump change

SEA Shopee last year lose how much? $931M.

You ok anot brudder? This is not even business sense. This is basic common sense leh.

So kumgong no wonder sarking Shopeee kork everyday. Dumb nerd trash tier SWE only know how to write code dunno anything abt life or the economy

Unregistered 14-09-2022 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 230092)

Eh, you're not wrong bro

That's why all the top tech talents go overseas to work in FAANG companies.

Only the trash cans stay in SG and work in Shopee, etc all the garbage tech companies. Even the FAANG in SG are all R&D garbage projects, none of my friends in Meta are working on the big projects that the US Meta offices work on.

Unregistered 15-09-2022 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 230045)
yeah lor so many naive ppl get so emotional about a company that only cares about making profits.

Please la wake up alr not ppl start company is to make money not create fake jobs for you to jlb leh

Because they were so proud that they got good pay for a while that they looked down on micron engineers.

But industry correction put them back to reality. That's why the fall from grace was too much.

Unregistered 15-09-2022 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 230320)
Because they were so proud that they got good pay for a while that they looked down on micron engineers.

But industry correction put them back to reality. That's why the fall from grace was too much.

is like that one

2 bit devs think they hotshot becos rich china daddy got money to burn hire loads of jlb employees to chase growth. on their own they have no ability to get into FAANG

but now china daddy bo lui liao. need to cut jlb employees.

go work for ncs lah.

Unregistered 15-09-2022 03:34 PM

I love Singapore.

As an Indian I love that in tech many friends are from India to.

U Chinese Singapore should do other jobs, India is good at tech

Unregistered 15-09-2022 04:28 PM

Wow how depressing. We pwn our own citizens while FT trash who look down on us comes in, abuse our grab drivers, taxis, restaurant staffs who are literally under 18 and can be your kids, younger hrothers or sisters...

Come on la... Wake up leh. Shopee dying so what, you rather have Indian WITCH companies rise up and hire purely Indians while us Singaporeans struggle to find jobs?

What the fk... Shopee overpay Singaporeans better than overpay foreigners who clearly don't give a crap about us is better right?