Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   ST Electronics (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/3060-st-electronics.html)

Unregistered 19-02-2021 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156541)
Company got so much out of the government through JSS yet no money for bonus?
The only BUs suffering are probably Aerospace and Marine.

Let us all forgo bonus this year so our aerospace and marine colleagues still have a job!
ST must support each other.

Unregistered 19-02-2021 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr bill (Post 156540)
I think it is your comprehensive and logical skills that got problem. This kind of wayang GLC need to do grading for the sake of it, and also to weed out cuikias who jlb and eat taxpayers' hard earned dollars. Better get back to work instead of dreaming of non existent bonus.

ST is paid by tax payer money meh?
I thought ST is public company. Anyone can buy the stock and shares and invest.
Its only that temasek own more than 50% of the shares only what.

Not tax payer hard earned dollars la please.

coconut 19-02-2021 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156545)
ST is paid by tax payer money meh?
I thought ST is public company. Anyone can buy the stock and shares and invest.
Its only that temasek own more than 50% of the shares only what.

Not tax payer hard earned dollars la please.

You must be naive to think a fully privatised company with no ties to the government can operate in the manner ST does.

Unregistered 19-02-2021 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coconut (Post 156548)
You must be naive to think a fully privatised company with no ties to the government can operate in the manner ST does.

But ST is not a private company.

coconut 19-02-2021 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coconut (Post 156548)
You must be naive to think a fully privatised company with no ties to the government can operate in the manner ST does.

*Public. Point still stands

Unregistered 19-02-2021 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coconut (Post 156550)
*Public. Point still stands

Public doesn't mean government.
Just like Facebook is public company its not owned by America.... Use brain please.
If a Malaysian billionaire buy up 51% of the share he will be the largest stockholder...

That's why temasek want to own the majority of the shares mah with their daily share buy back...

St is funded by investors who buy ST Engineering shares in the Singapore exchange market....
Not by tax payer money.

Unregistered 19-02-2021 12:35 PM

Singapore Technologies (ST) Engineering posted on Friday (Feb 19) a 14 per cent fall in net profit for the half year ended Dec 31 to $264.4 million from $308.6 million a year ago.

No bonus liao.

Even share drop by 1 cents.

Unregistered 19-02-2021 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156552)
Singapore Technologies (ST) Engineering posted on Friday (Feb 19) a 14 per cent fall in net profit for the half year ended Dec 31 to $264.4 million from $308.6 million a year ago.

No bonus liao.

Even share drop by 1 cents.

On good years when they made profit, bonus is pathetic like ****.
This year profit even lower you think bonus will be higher?

ST employees abit dumb.

Unregistered 19-02-2021 12:37 PM

So really no bonus ah? Looks like need to start looking...

coconut 19-02-2021 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156551)
Public doesn't mean government.
Just like Facebook is public company its not owned by America.... Use brain please.
If a Malaysian billionaire buy up 51% of the share he will be the largest stockholder...

That's why temasek want to own the majority of the shares mah with their daily share buy back...

St is funded by investors who buy ST Engineering shares in the Singapore exchange market....
Not by tax payer money.

Don't talk rubbish lah. You see which company with 0 ties to the government can function like ST and still be competitive. Dreaming only.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2