Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   ST Electronics (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/3060-st-electronics.html)

Unregistered 06-01-2022 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196576)
no point listing out. no one bother to take cert la if you point to stay.

If you have some of the cert that is worth 1k or 500, most likely, you wun join ST or you will join other place which got better benefit.

Got cert got what use.
Your immediate manager also no cert and clueless. Your manager boss just as clueless.
All those senior management all no cert.
No education cert. Management also don't have.

That's why this company is full of politics.

Unregistered 06-01-2022 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196612)
Got cert got what use.
Your immediate manager also no cert and clueless. Your manager boss just as clueless.
All those senior management all no cert.
No education cert. Management also don't have.

That's why this company is full of politics.

most from army what. so ppl farm some cert to get out lor

Unregistered 07-01-2022 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196612)
Got cert got what use.
Your immediate manager also no cert and clueless. Your manager boss just as clueless.
All those senior management all no cert.
No education cert. Management also don't have.

That's why this company is full of politics.

Not really, over my department. The m2 aka principles engineer still got cert.

Only the big bosses/department head dun no parachute in from which camp de.

Unregistered 07-01-2022 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196612)
Got cert got what use.
Your immediate manager also no cert and clueless. Your manager boss just as clueless.
All those senior management all no cert.
No education cert. Management also don't have.

That's why this company is full of politics.

they scare those with cert take their rice bowl always 打压 those with cert and force them to leave on their own accord

Unregistered 07-01-2022 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196705)
Not really, over my department. The m2 aka principles engineer still got cert.

Only the big bosses/department head dun no parachute in from which camp de.

Alot head of signal come out to IT field be director one

Unregistered 07-01-2022 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196738)
Alot head of signal come out to IT field be director one

that is the way

Unregistered 08-01-2022 10:55 AM

yes, quite a few army high post retire and join ST....last time my boss is ex-colonel, really dun know anything outside, except army staff

Unregistered 10-01-2022 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196871)
yes, quite a few army high post retire and join ST....last time my boss is ex-colonel, really dun know anything outside, except army staff

ST is never the same after the SAF general joined as President.

Unregistered 10-01-2022 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 194893)
Just curious, what other certs will they recognise for the certification allowance? Iíve the OSCP, $500 per month extra for the cert seems like a decent deal.

Every cert +500? Sign me up

Unregistered 10-01-2022 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197080)
ST is never the same after the SAF general joined as President.

So better now?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2