Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   ST Electronics (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/3060-st-electronics.html)

Unregistered 19-02-2021 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coconut (Post 156555)
Don't talk rubbish lah. You see which company with 0 ties to the government can function like ST and still be competitive. Dreaming only.

ST very competitive meh?
No leh I was in the loop for a few government project. It wasn't automatically awarded to ST cause it have ties to government le.

Instead it was awarded to some other companies le.
So you're naive to think connection to government gives you immunity to business world or pandemic fallout la.

Government is not God.
Government purpose to "policy" not business... If it is, then its corrupted.

Coconut 19-02-2021 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156558)
ST very competitive meh?
No leh I was in the loop for a few government project. It wasn't automatically awarded to ST cause it have ties to government le.

Instead it was awarded to some other companies le.
So you're naive to think connection to government gives you immunity to business world or pandemic fallout la.

Government is not God.
Government purpose to "policy" not business... If it is, then its corrupted.

Lol no point arguing with a brainless buffoon like yourself, missing the point entirely. Even ST pay scheme follows civil servant pay scheme, still dare to say no ties to government.

A zuobolan dead end place like ST is where under performers like you deserve to be. Enjoy your 0 months bonus :)

Unregistered 19-02-2021 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coconut (Post 156562)
Lol no point arguing with a brainless buffoon like yourself, missing the point entirely. Even ST pay scheme follows civil servant pay scheme, still dare to say no ties to government.

A zuobolan dead end place like ST is where under performers like you deserve to be. Enjoy your 0 months bonus :)

Laugh, since when?

Unregistered 19-02-2021 01:40 PM

Quote:

Please lo civil service got so many grading.
ST only
E5
E6
M1
M2
M3
M4
M5

Job title I "think" is follow mindef of dsta I not sure la.
Also not follow civil service. No mid bonus. No year end bonus. No 13th month

Your logic doesn't stand water le.

Unregistered 19-02-2021 01:48 PM

Quote:

I think you more buffon. Please don't confuse yourself
Private sector vs public sector
Private limited company vs public listed company vs state owned company
Civil service vs public service

coconut 19-02-2021 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156570)

Who cares, your pay is still pathetic and your job is a dead end meaningless existence. Have fun spending your bonus on nothing.

coconut 19-02-2021 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156570)

Die die still don't want to admit your pathetic coy is government linked. Whole life living in self denial, so sad.

Unregistered 19-02-2021 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coconut (Post 156572)
Die die still don't want to admit your pathetic coy is government linked. Whole life living in self denial, so sad.

The original buffon claims ST Engineering is paid by tax payer money la.
Which is false.

Cause temasek holdings are linked to this....
DBS Bank. Singapore Airlines. CapitaLand. ST Engineering. SP Group. Singtel. Mediacorp. PSA International

So by the buffons logic Singapore tax payer owns dbs Bank, SIA, singtel, certis, capital and, mediaCorp.
Cause if tax payer money sustains St engineering then by logic all the other entities are also public servant right? Government employee right? All pay grade are the same right?

Buffon pawn buffon

Unregistered 19-02-2021 02:33 PM

Calm down. Calm down. It's Friday already.

Unregistered 19-02-2021 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156579)
Calm down. Calm down. It's Friday already.

No bonus. Sad. Won't work.