Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   ST Electronics (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/3060-st-electronics.html)

Wisely chung 19-02-2021 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156577)
The original buffon claims ST Engineering is paid by tax payer money la.
Which is false.

Cause temasek holdings are linked to this....
DBS Bank. Singapore Airlines. CapitaLand. ST Engineering. SP Group. Singtel. Mediacorp. PSA International

So by the buffons logic Singapore tax payer owns dbs Bank, SIA, singtel, certis, capital and, mediaCorp.
Cause if tax payer money sustains St engineering then by logic all the other entities are also public servant right? Government employee right? All pay grade are the same right?

Buffon pawn buffon

Extreme leap of logic but I guess that is to be expected of incompetent ST employee.

Most of your contracts are given to you by the government because your company is so uncompetitive and backward that nobody in the free market in their right mind would give you a deal. Faster go back to your dead end desk and finish up your grading sheet lah, later your boss see you no up and fire you then llst have to go be grab driver leow

Wisely who 19-02-2021 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156577)
The original buffon claims ST Engineering is paid by tax payer money la.
Which is false.

Cause temasek holdings are linked to this....
DBS Bank. Singapore Airlines. CapitaLand. ST Engineering. SP Group. Singtel. Mediacorp. PSA International

So by the buffons logic Singapore tax payer owns dbs Bank, SIA, singtel, certis, capital and, mediaCorp.
Cause if tax payer money sustains St engineering then by logic all the other entities are also public servant right? Government employee right? All pay grade are the same right?

Buffon pawn buffon

Extreme leap of logic but I guess that is to be expected of an incompetent ST employee.

Most of your contracts are given to you by the government because your company is so uncompetitive and backward that nobody in the free market in their right mind would give you a deal. Faster go back to your dead end desk and finish up your grading sheet lah, later your boss see you no up and fire you then llst have to go be grab driver leow

Unregistered 19-02-2021 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156580)
No bonus. Sad. Won't work.

Don't listen to fake news la.
Come I give you free bonus.

Unregistered 19-02-2021 03:22 PM

A lot of ST Staffs resigned during this period, so they might give bonuses so that they will not leave.

Unregistered 19-02-2021 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156588)
A lot of ST Staffs resigned during this period, so they might give bonuses so that they will not leave.

Sure or not? My division different story le. Around 5 of them didn't get their contract renewed..
3 was during the CB breaker Stay home period... 2 was 2021 after phase 3...

Prospect not looking good
No new hire since 2020... But project deliverable timeline remains the same

Unregistered 19-02-2021 03:44 PM

My contract also expiring 1st April. I checked with jobline they have already send notification to company but no news. Jobline told me is usually 3 months before expiry will inform...

But I check with my RO, she can't give me answer cause she also dunno my outcome..
Seems like it's not her call, headcount or budget or something.

Oh well time to move on, work here for 4 years..
Time to start elsewhere from the bottom again.

Unregistered 19-02-2021 03:48 PM

Is it time to look for another job? Staying here doesn't look good as well, may lose my job anytime.

Unregistered 19-02-2021 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156590)
Sure or not? My division different story le. Around 5 of them didn't get their contract renewed..
3 was during the CB breaker Stay home period... 2 was 2021 after phase 3...

Prospect not looking good
No new hire since 2020... But project deliverable timeline remains the same

Depend on the Division budget too. Your division probably not earning enough and they trying to cut cost and hence, never recontract staffs

Unregistered 19-02-2021 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156592)
My contract also expiring 1st April. I checked with jobline they have already send notification to company but no news. Jobline told me is usually 3 months before expiry will inform...

But I check with my RO, she can't give me answer cause she also dunno my outcome..
Seems like it's not her call, headcount or budget or something.

Oh well time to move on, work here for 4 years..
Time to start elsewhere from the bottom again.

You can start looking for jobs, can try to look for senior executive roles since you already worked for 4 years.

Unregistered 19-02-2021 04:19 PM

yeah, quickly start looking for jobs