Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   NCS (SingTel subsidiary) (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/1198-national-computer-systems-singtel-subsidiary.html)

Unregistered 22-05-2023 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 248334)
Does anyone know if the grading system is on a scale 4 or 5?

how about the months of bonus attached to each grade?

since there was revision for higher base and lower bonus

Scale of 5, this coming bonus grade 3 employee in lower professional grades will get 1 month bonus. And starting private U swe not under nucleus program can expect high 3/low 4s.

Unregistered 23-05-2023 02:21 AM

SIM UOW CS acceptance rate and salary

What is the acceptance rate for SIM UOW CS grad trying to get in NCS as Software Engineer(Nucleus) or how easy/hard is it to get in?

What’s the salary for SIM UOW CS grad?

It seems competitive rn judging from their mycareersfuture posting, almost 100 applicants…
Is market really that bad that many apply for NCS or just because many students just/gonna graduate sia?

Unregistered 23-05-2023 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 248823)
What is the acceptance rate for SIM UOW CS grad trying to get in NCS as Software Engineer(Nucleus) or how easy/hard is it to get in?

It seems competitive rn judging from their mycareersfuture posting, almost 100 applicants…
Is market really that bad that many apply for NCS or just because many students just/gonna graduate sia?

Apply then you know. i am sure you will be getting at least an interview.
There are many UOW grads in NCS.

Unregistered 23-05-2023 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 248823)

Too add on, those local Us that apply NCS high chance are not CS grads as they will look for better companies. so you stand a high chance with your relevant degree.

Unregistered 23-05-2023 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 248820)
Scale of 5, this coming bonus grade 3 employee in lower professional grades will get 1 month bonus. And starting private U swe not under nucleus program can expect high 3/low 4s.

I thought this year changed to 4 point scale? And where do you get the info that grade 3 get 1 month? Btw I heard grade 3 also got 3+ 3 and 3-?

Unregistered 24-05-2023 01:19 AM

Nuclues programme ncs

Just wish to ask how is the ncs interview for nucleus like?
Hacker rank , is it proctored?
Hr interview?

Unregistered 24-05-2023 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 248862)
I thought this year changed to 4 point scale? And where do you get the info that grade 3 get 1 month? Btw I heard grade 3 also got 3+ 3 and 3-?

in terms of actual bonus given out, how much diff btw 3+, 3, 3-?

I'm sure got high/low 3 but the bonus is so little that honestly dont think much diff

Unregistered 05-06-2023 05:52 PM

When or which month is the increment usually announced? Is it during June when the bonus is dispersed?

Unregistered 09-06-2023 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 238405)
As a Senior p2 infra team lead , is it normal to handle 4 gov project and manage p1 juniors ?. How much salary would you expect for this kind of overload ?

Health more important …

Unregistered 15-06-2023 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 249479)
When or which month is the increment usually announced? Is it during June when the bonus is dispersed?

Guess on June 23rd, we will know the compensation, bro. Are you asking because you're expecting a fat fat check?