Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Compare civil service salary (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/885-compare-civil-service-salary.html)

Unregistered 02-12-2021 09:34 PM

5k+ is confirmed first class hons and from good unis and only a small grp of ppl are selected.

Unregistered 02-12-2021 09:45 PM

Pay increment in HTX

Anyone knows how's the pay increment like in HTX? And promotion increment?

Unregistered 02-12-2021 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192247)
Private u with 3 years exp in tech sector looking to join dsta/dso what will be the salary offer , current on 4k. Male 28 with ns

When you can get in then say. Of my knowledge, they only take in prestigious U or local grad with at least 2nd upper.

Unregistered 02-12-2021 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192328)
5k+ is confirmed first class hons and from good unis and only a small grp of ppl are selected.

NUS and NTU are considered good unis?

Unregistered 02-12-2021 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192332)
NUS and NTU are considered good unis?

These are local U. The real good uni are referring to prestigious overseas uni.

Unregistered 02-12-2021 11:05 PM

So guys i need help here - is it advisable to delay my starting date with my new place (a statutory board) for another month to get my eoy bonus? I previously already delayed it for a month which my new place kindly agreed to, but am i pushing it if i ask HR if i can delay for a n additional month to get my eoy bonus and aws? Or should i just leave it in case I leave them a bad impression? For info, my new place had asked me originally to start earlier, but I already deferred for a month.

Unregistered 02-12-2021 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192348)
So guys i need help here - is it advisable to delay my starting date with my new place (a statutory board) for another month to get my eoy bonus? I previously already delayed it for a month which my new place kindly agreed to, but am i pushing it if i ask HR if i can delay for a n additional month to get my eoy bonus and aws? Or should i just leave it in case I leave them a bad impression? For info, my new place had asked me originally to start earlier, but I already deferred for a month.

Mine also stat board, i early2 say want start in feb to get my bonus.. btw u know right have to work till 31 jan to keep bonus.. not till end dec

Unregistered 02-12-2021 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192350)
Mine also stat board, i early2 say want start in feb to get my bonus.. btw u know right have to work till 31 jan to keep bonus.. not till end dec

Would it leave a bad impression on my new employer to ask to start in feb, especially since i already deferred once?

Unregistered 03-12-2021 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192346)
These are local U. The real good uni are referring to prestigious overseas uni.

There is no need to be from prestigious overseas uni to get into dsta/dso and make 5K+ starting salary, local uni can already

Unregistered 03-12-2021 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192090)
Hello! I'm currently working in health care sector.

Am interested in positions in MOH and HSA and would like to know more regarding:
1. Work life balance
2. Yearly increment
3. Types of bonus/bonus scheme

Any kind souls available to advice? Thanks!

1. Depend on your bosses and the department.
2. As long as you don't perform below average.
3. AWS/Performance/Corporate bonus.