Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Compare civil service salary (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/885-compare-civil-service-salary.html)

Unregistered 04-12-2020 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 150539)
Sucks to be you. Sorry to hear that. Maybe only north Koreans can beat your work ethic.

I think Captain Ri (Crash Landing) has more flexibility than the op. LOL

Unregistered 05-12-2020 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 150531)
Actually I don't think the 2.5 months is included. PB varies according to grades no?

OP here. yea, should only look at the monthly salary + 13th month as that is contractually guaranteed. the other 1 month is mid and year end bonus (which currently due to covid has been removed). additional 1.5 months bonus is based on average grade, which i believe is a C.

Unregistered 05-12-2020 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 150561)
OP here. yea, should only look at the monthly salary + 13th month as that is contractually guaranteed. the other 1 month is mid and year end bonus (which currently due to covid has been removed). additional 1.5 months bonus is based on average grade, which i believe is a C.

1.5 is avg for mx12/13.. as u move higher like mx11a, avg is 2.. mx 9 avg 4

Unregistered 05-12-2020 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 150566)
1.5 is avg for mx12/13.. as u move higher like mx11a, avg is 2.. mx 9 avg 4

reason is because as u move higher, you do more and still get avg grade.. the quota gets lesser because of smaller population. and moving up already means u perform good

Unregistered 05-12-2020 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 150539)
Sucks to be you. Sorry to hear that. Maybe only north Koreans can beat your work ethic.

You are too soft. Do you think family life is more important than work life? Your family will always be there, but you can always get fired from your job if you think you want to spend time with your family.

Unregistered 05-12-2020 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 150576)
You are too soft. Do you think family life is more important than work life? Your family will always be there, but you can always get fired from your job if you think you want to spend time with your family.

“Family will always be there”. I know you are trolling but god karma’s a bitch I hope you know that.

Unregistered 05-12-2020 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 150580)
“Family will always be there”. I know you are trolling but god karma’s a bitch I hope you know that.

You know I'm trolling then you still curse people? What a black heart! Obviously no one agrees with that north korean standards guy.

Unregistered 06-12-2020 10:13 AM

is it a norm that transferring between CS & PS, the increment is minimal? I have friends who transferred got almost same pay.

If increment possible for transfer, what % will it be reasonable? 3%?

Unregistered 06-12-2020 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 150587)
is it a norm that transferring between CS & PS, the increment is minimal? I have friends who transferred got almost same pay.

If increment possible for transfer, what % will it be reasonable? 3%?

Depends where you go.

It's a misconception that all SBs pay more than Ministries.

You will only hear about the SBs that pay more, but not those that pay the same or even less.

Unregistered 06-12-2020 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 150590)
Depends where you go.

It's a misconception that all SBs pay more than Ministries.

You will only hear about the SBs that pay more, but not those that pay the same or even less.

I see.. i have a friend was offered lesser than his pay in SB. So he went to other SB that pays similar pay.