Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   How much are you earning per annum? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/831-how-much-you-earning-per-annum.html)

Unregistered 04-02-2011 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 9244)
Senior Analyst, 3 yrs exp. Peak period maybe 50 hrs / week off peak sometimes I just stay home to answer some email

Er no. I posted the post not you.

SA = Summer Analyst
Approx 80-100 hrs per wk.
Mainly valuations and pitchbook work.

Unregistered 04-02-2011 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 9281)
Director (my company is full of directors, the title is good for someone who likes to show off in front of friends)

Yearly package (SGD 200,000, excluding bonus which is usually 2 months)

I am fine with the pay but heck care the title.

Call me anything you want, just give me my pay :)

You have exceeded the socially acceptable salary limited for the majority of readers in this forum. Very soon a "Bill Gates" or "Sultan of Brunei" will appear to tell you that you are just fantasizing.

To play safe, please keep your posted salary below SGD 150,000 p.a.

Unregistered 04-02-2011 12:15 PM

34 this year.

I earn a basic of 5k a month. Then I work around 1 to 2 evenings a week for an additional 1.2k. Including bonus and all, around 90K per annum.

I work around 55 hours a week on an average. Finally a truthful post eh?

Unregistered 04-02-2011 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 9297)
34 this year.

I earn a basic of 5k a month. Then I work around 1 to 2 evenings a week for an additional 1.2k. Including bonus and all, around 90K per annum.

I work around 55 hours a week on an average. Finally a truthful post eh?

Do you mean you work OT or you have some outside part-time job? I'm also willing to put in 1-2 evenings - how do I find such part-time jobs?

Unregistered 04-02-2011 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 9298)
Do you mean you work OT or you have some outside part-time job? I'm also willing to put in 1-2 evenings - how do I find such part-time jobs?

Outside part time job. I lecture in private institutions.

Unregistered 06-02-2011 12:45 AM

Can anyone suggest potential pay for admin jobs in Singapore pls? Will much appreciate.
My profile:
Female, non-singaporean but speaks good British English
UK masters degree in business management from a prestigious univ
4 years of office management experience (customer service as key function), currently working in marketing but looking to move back though

Cheers

Unregistered 06-02-2011 12:48 AM

Further info to the post just above, im from Asia : )

Unregistered 08-02-2011 09:16 AM

Mum back to workforce

I am local grad, 8 years work experience, previously getting $90k inc. bonus. But it was more than 2 years back since I stopped working altogether due to my children. Anyone knows if I would be getting a paycut when I resume work?

Unregistered 08-02-2011 04:56 PM

Mom

Yes,paycut is usual when meet some hiring managers. Could be up to 20%. Unless u lucky to meet some generous towkay

Unregistered 09-02-2011 02:07 PM

Pay cut

I have heard that in good times, maybe there is some pay cut, and in bad times, only lower jobs are offered to you. It also depends how long you are out of work - 1 year and below - no pay cut sometimes, anything after that at least 10% plus.