Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   How much are you earning per annum? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/831-how-much-you-earning-per-annum.html)

hellcustomx 09-02-2011 06:07 PM

Business Manager

30yrs old, 5 years exp, posted to Southern China, Shenzhen.

Business Manager: development of new businesses and customers, management of Sales and Program team.

Annual Pay: SGD 168,000, includes CPF. No commission/Fixed pay.

Others: accomodations provided or live with a SGD600/mth reimburstment, 2 x air-ticket back to SG, transportation provided.

Edu: Dip. in Electronics Engr.

Work hours: On avg. 50hrs/wk.

Unregistered 09-02-2011 07:51 PM

Oil & Gas Man

39, Electrical Inspector for American Oil Company doing FPSO project, working in Singapore and Overseas.

SGD1000 per day - Onshore in Singapore, SGD1500 per day during Offshore overseas,
Onshore -Work 26 days per month, 9hrs a day. Offshore work 28 days On, 28days Off, 12hrs a day.

Averaging 430k per project in 18months, Actual time working - 15months (not paid during off days). Rest 2-3 months before starting another project.

Dip. in Electrical

Unregistered 09-02-2011 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellcustomx (Post 9437)
30yrs old, 5 years exp, posted to Southern China, Shenzhen.

Business Manager: development of new businesses and customers, management of Sales and Program team.

Annual Pay: SGD 168,000, includes CPF. No commission/Fixed pay.

Others: accomodations provided or live with a SGD600/mth reimburstment, 2 x air-ticket back to SG, transportation provided.

Edu: Dip. in Electronics Engr.

Work hours: On avg. 50hrs/wk.

Do you pay china or singapore tax?
I find it quite puzzling that sales/ business role has no commission, do you have a revenue target?
14k/mth for age 30 is quite comparable to a investment banker without bonus

hellcustomx 09-02-2011 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 9440)
Do you pay china or singapore tax?
I find it quite puzzling that sales/ business role has no commission, do you have a revenue target?
14k/mth for age 30 is quite comparable to a investment banker without bonus

As for the taxes, I only pay China tax, as I do not reside in SG or HK for more than 60days in a year. The income is split to 3 portions, paid in China, Hongkong and Singapore.

There is no commission as we do not sell standard products, mostly customised. Our target is normally formulated within the department and sent for approval from the management, which in normal circumstances achievable.

Unregistered 09-02-2011 11:55 PM

36 year old expat in Beijing working for an investment bank in finance related role
USD 180k/year salary + USD 48k/year housing allowance. This year bonus is USD 120k.

Unregistered 14-02-2011 10:53 PM

Senior Orang Utan, Swinging Division
Singapore Zoo
Paid in peanuts and bananas. Showers and 3 meals provided each day.

Unregistered 15-02-2011 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 9447)
36 year old expat in Beijing working for an investment bank in finance related role
USD 180k/year salary + USD 48k/year housing allowance. This year bonus is USD 120k.

I've already warned everyone here to keep posted salaries below SGD 150,000 p.a. in this forum otherwise some weird people will appear, like Bill Gates or the Sultan of Brunei or something even weirder.

Unregistered 15-02-2011 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 9577)
I've already warned everyone here to keep posted salaries below SGD 150,000 p.a. in this forum otherwise some weird people will appear, like Bill Gates or the Sultan of Brunei or something even weirder.

after a while, you'll realize that you are the fool. where are you still here if there are so many weird people?

Unregistered 16-02-2011 03:52 AM

SBS bus driver

$2.1k a month inclusive of safety bonus

Unregistered 17-02-2011 03:40 PM

4 years experience
69k a year including 5mth bonus

Got a job offer and will be negoitating salary soon. Previously, company commented that 69k is too high and my monthly seems reasonable to them. (My ex-colleague told me that company usually does this.. hrmm)

Though I will like more exposure, I am not willing to pay-cut myself for a job that requires more work and travelling. :(

Anyone like to share your views?