Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   How much are you earning per annum? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/831-how-much-you-earning-per-annum.html)

Unregistered 17-01-2011 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loser (Post 8782)
pump attendant

1mil-2mil

Rupee or lira?

PCW_King 17-01-2011 10:52 AM

Post Count Warrior Engineer working at EDMW,

300k per annum,

bonuses about 100k more

Unregistered 17-01-2011 10:51 PM

I notice that $150k p.a. or thereabouts is the threshold of pain that triggers the emergence of strange people in this forum.

Salaries below $100k p.a. should be quite safe.

Unregistered 18-01-2011 11:15 AM

Hi can I ask for your opinion here? I have been working around 11 years in Electronics Engineering industry and drawing around 80k PA, I have gotten an MBA 4 years ago but have not been using it as still working as an engineer.. Well to be honest I didn't look very much into the job market the past several years after getting the MBA probably just due to the reluctant of change and the results of that, is my annual income is just average as well.. Ha. Thus may I know if you have experience or someone that you know, who have successfully moved from engineering to another field using an MBA? Which field should I be looking at? I do have suitable engineering technical know-how and have experience in managing a small team. Any advice is welcome.

Unregistered 18-01-2011 01:58 PM

Fresh Graduate: 100K per annum,average rate for fresh graduate after ST report fresh graduate pay have increased.

Unregistered 19-01-2011 01:12 AM

salary as a teacher

I saw some questions regarding the pay of a HOD in secondary school. In the Singapore education service, your pay commensurates with your qualifications and your pay grade. A HOD in a JC, Secondary or Primary school can be having the same pay as long as the grade is the same. Everyone starts in the GEO1 grade which is the same for all degree holders. You progress up the career ladder in terms of grade and job appointments.

JC, Secondary and Primary are like the different divisions in army.

The pay of 6-8k per month is normal for a HOD considering it is a mangement level job equavalent to a head of department in the army HQ division. As principal is a superscale level job, which is min $10k.pm, thus is is quite normal for a HOD to command such pay.

Unregistered 19-01-2011 04:23 PM

Flitecky aie

Job : Maid from indonesia
pay : 5k p.a

U guys singaporean are stingy.. i am definitely underpaid!!! i worked 12/6 and couldn't afford to buy a single lv bag.. gosh!!

Unregistered 19-01-2011 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 8916)
Job : Maid from indonesia
pay : 5k p.a

U guys singaporean are stingy.. i am definitely underpaid!!! i worked 12/6 and couldn't afford to buy a single lv bag.. gosh!!

You will get a huge increment soon!

Unregistered 22-01-2011 07:23 PM

Risk Management banking

Unregistered 23-01-2011 11:03 AM

Grad from NTU

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 8625)
Something is obviously wrong with NTU.

it's up to individual, school provides the passport, it's how you make use of it.

5 years exp. 106k / annum. And there's plenty of people ahead of me, NTU or not.