Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Roles in accenture singapore (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/5068-roles-accenture-singapore.html)

Unregistered 17-03-2024 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271147)
Maybe the company or Mark know the situation

just that he just does not care, rmb we are just resources and just number for the project

really easily replaceable, if cannot find replacement, is the HR did not do her job well....

everyone can be replace

That’s why they put so many hr to mass here into TAP cos cannot retain talent. Heard this year even easier to get in, all interns get immediate conversion (lol in the past also not that many), and the elevate now 95% get in. They really giving the impression of just having a mass hire into the kampung in hopes of having some to stay on cos they know no matter what, average turnover here is 2-3 years.

Unregistered 17-03-2024 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271229)
I thought she left the company alr

Yes. She left BT a while then left liao. You know where she went ?

Unregistered 17-03-2024 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271255)

No leh don’t know her but just heard she fast track promo all the way

Unregistered 17-03-2024 06:17 PM

Anyone knows what the sales dp is about? That time they first intro during one of the TAP talks and say how every year got 2 cycles of recruitment but end up they literally only have one cycle right after that talk and heard they only bring in like 2 people. Then thereafter no more recruitment yet heard got 1-2 new people who join. How they join one sia? And like this won’t even have fresh blood cos all dependent on the existing batch if they leave the program or not

Unregistered 17-03-2024 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271255)

Heard it was her lead who fight for her fast track promotion twice and that lead ended up being her people lead becos she changed. Can see from the organisation chat before she quit

Unregistered 17-03-2024 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271271)
Heard it was her lead who fight for her fast track promotion twice and that lead ended up being her people lead becos she changed. Can see from the organisation chat before she quit

i kinda accept that acn is a unfair organisation

sick and tired of ppl telling me it is not

Unregistered 17-03-2024 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271305)
i kinda accept that acn is a unfair organisation

sick and tired of ppl telling me it is not

Been here and have seen and been through it. It really isn’t fair, I’ve seen people who are deserving of promotions or even fast track (short of 1 month merely) as they’ve been doing dual workstreams for example, or is performing at the next level etc, but they ended up promoting later for whatever dumb reasons the project can give or even your pod lead (tbh what’s their role even sia when they don’t fight for those under their pod). At the same time, have seen midiocre performers or just your average performers promoting at the same time or even faster just cos they can boot lick the right people well. This is the facts that’s why those who can leave to better places they will leave, why stay for a company who doesn’t treasure you?

Unregistered 17-03-2024 10:55 PM

TDP this year no hire?

Unregistered 18-03-2024 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271271)

But then she quit shortly afterwards ?Waste everyone’s time? Funny

Unregistered 18-03-2024 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271346)
But then she quit shortly afterwards ?Waste everyone’s time? Funny

Should bar the PL from TD. Only connect with her before TD so got no sense that she leaving.
Double fast track promo some more. Rob two individuals of their spots already....really is stupid TD committee, give one person a free pass to job hop while the rest who get red up/dishearten by such cases probably quit/quitting already.
Net gain 0, net loss is infinite. Bunch of clowns.