Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Roles in accenture singapore (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/5068-roles-accenture-singapore.html)

Unregistered 14-03-2024 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 270749)
Heard turnover rate very high here. Ppl only stay for 2-4 years

people here usually stay 2 years here

U can go linkedin and see for urself

there are also ppl who stay for 10 years+, but those are one with good career path

Unregistered 15-03-2024 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 269814)
You can do that. But you must also prepared to leave. Without a job and bad references from your boss. Good luck.

This guy ^ is a Ret@rd. The higher higher management supports and hear the lower levels. Recently the AL Incharged of UOB client addressed the following question that if CL5-CL6 aren’t doing anything and is charging to project, how can one escalate them?

The AL said to come to him directly so he will review and take appropriate actions.

Unregistered 16-03-2024 12:24 AM

I feel so sad and stuck at Accenture everyday
I’m here for 3 years already but still stuck at CL10. Salary is only 5.4k, fresh grad entering the firm this year are getting paid the same
Sometimes I don’t even feel like working when I’m in office because what’s the point. You don’t get recognized for the work you do but how you can sell yourself.

Everyday is a dread here. Now is Friday night but tomorrow I most likely have to on laptop and work. Now I 5 days office Mon-Fri 9-8pm, and weekend work from home 4/5 hours a day.
Meanwhile everyday in office hear people talking about going out/ having fun/ leave plans etc.
Really hate working here but I can’t jump because I don’t have much hard skills and only has a SIM Degree.
Really hate myself and my life

Unregistered 16-03-2024 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 270228)
Chanced upon this person profile on linkedin, can someone elaborate how this person I assume under TAP given the title (B&I Arch) promote so fast given that 2023 was a bad year where no increment + limited promotion? It's a lady profile, fast track promote to CL10, even shorter period of time to CL 9 from CL10 with no previous working full-time experience. I thought there's a structure +1 to CL 10 & +2 to CL9?

s://ibb.co/vhm5vTt

Is this the same girl I know? From BT one? Name start with S.?

Unregistered 16-03-2024 02:32 AM

If an organisation cannot retain its people and talents, fail already because they will always choose to jump to better companies who may be the competitors.

Unregistered 16-03-2024 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 270973)
If an organisation cannot retain its people and talents, fail already because they will always choose to jump to better companies who may be the competitors.

Ya maybe instead of trying to sell strategy pieces or what organisation related projects lol, Accenture should relook at their own organisation and think why the turnover is so high and why they can’t retain their top talents. Top talents won’t be tied down at a company if they believe they can get better rewards elsewhere #facts

Unregistered 16-03-2024 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 270966)
Is this the same girl I know? From BT one? Name start with S.?

We don’t name names here but yes it’s her

Unregistered 16-03-2024 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 270962)
I feel so sad and stuck at Accenture everyday
I’m here for 3 years already but still stuck at CL10. Salary is only 5.4k, fresh grad entering the firm this year are getting paid the same
Sometimes I don’t even feel like working when I’m in office because what’s the point. You don’t get recognized for the work you do but how you can sell yourself.

Everyday is a dread here. Now is Friday night but tomorrow I most likely have to on laptop and work. Now I 5 days office Mon-Fri 9-8pm, and weekend work from home 4/5 hours a day.
Meanwhile everyday in office hear people talking about going out/ having fun/ leave plans etc.
Really hate working here but I can’t jump because I don’t have much hard skills and only has a SIM Degree.
Really hate myself and my life

Jiayou man. Can jump one just work on your skillset

Unregistered 16-03-2024 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 270976)
Ya maybe instead of trying to sell strategy pieces or what organisation related projects lol, Accenture should relook at their own organisation and think why the turnover is so high and why they can’t retain their top talents. Top talents won’t be tied down at a company if they believe they can get better rewards elsewhere #facts

Maybe the company or Mark know the situation

just that he just does not care, rmb we are just resources and just number for the project

really easily replaceable, if cannot find replacement, is the HR did not do her job well....

everyone can be replace

Unregistered 17-03-2024 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271036)
We don’t name names here but yes it’s her

I thought she left the company alr