Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Roles in accenture singapore (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/5068-roles-accenture-singapore.html)

Unregistered 11-03-2021 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158066)
Wah no transport claim for OT? Quite messed up.. even my intern company at sme gives both allowance and claim.

Project based bah. My proj allows us to claim if we OT past 9 or required to RTO on weekends.

Unregistered 11-03-2021 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158614)
Project based bah. My proj allows us to claim if we OT past 9 or required to RTO on weekends.

The 400 allowance is to cover cab fares.

Unregistered 11-03-2021 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157925)
Is is still possible to jump back into technical role after going into technology analyst/consultancy?

You're in control of your own career here. If you mean moving to a technical role internally after being a tech analyst for a while, consider talking to your project supervisor/people lead, provided you have the skill set to work as one.

If you mean tech role exit opportunities, as mentioned by others, you will most probably be regarded as a fresh grad instead.

Unregistered 11-03-2021 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158066)
Wah no transport claim for OT? Quite messed up.. even my intern company at sme gives both allowance and claim.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158614)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158616)
The 400 allowance is to cover cab fares.

It can be that, but as I mentioned above, you can also claim for OT Transport from the project to reimburse you if they allow. I've definitely claimed a few times and got reimbursed for my grab fares when I did OT past 9. Have confirmed this with my colleague as well. Which is why I mentioned project based as I can only vouch for the project I'm in lol.

Unregistered 11-03-2021 02:51 PM

I got offered as Business & Integration Arch Analyst...
What to expect ?

Unregistered 11-03-2021 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158656)
What to expect ?

sounds like working on middleware?

Unregistered 11-03-2021 06:36 PM

Quote:

What to expect ?

me too! cya around

Unregistered 12-03-2021 05:15 PM

Quote:

What to expect ?

That seems quite common - Anyone has more details about what this role entails, and what are the possible progression paths and exit opportunities from this role?

From online forums such as this one and Glassdoor, the role seems to be a CDO (Client Delivery & Operations) track in Accenture, which has lower pay and progression compared their consulting track?

Would there also be opportunities to choose the type of day-to-day work or projects that suit each person's interests? An example would be being able to work on more technical and development related work to accompany the requirements gathering/client-facing work for a technical person, or a greater focus on research and consulting work for someone more interested in the consulting and analyst side of things.

Unregistered 12-03-2021 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158974)
That seems quite common - Anyone has more details about what this role entails, and what are the possible progression paths and exit opportunities from this role?

From online forums such as this one and Glassdoor, the role seems to be a CDO (Client Delivery & Operations) track in Accenture, which has lower pay and progression compared their consulting track?

Would there also be opportunities to choose the type of day-to-day work or projects that suit each person's interests? An example would be being able to work on more technical and development related work to accompany the requirements gathering/client-facing work for a technical person, or a greater focus on research and consulting work for someone more interested in the consulting and analyst side of things.

I just accepted the offer. What i heard from my friend is that it's really based on the business needs for the first 2yrs. If you really want to go for techical + consulting, you would prolly be better off starting somewhere doing really technical work first because you need to get the experience. Otherwise, you can only go to non tech consulting. But for this position, it's not really consulting.

For progression wise, it varies on what you learn during your free time to put onto your CV.

Unregistered 15-03-2021 03:42 PM

Did anyone hear no news after the elevate experience? Or has anyone gone for the next round of coffee chat interview?