Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Roles in accenture singapore (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/5068-roles-accenture-singapore.html)

Unregistered 02-03-2021 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157458)
Quite depressed now, they say no experience also can but then send the HackerRank challenge. Guess I need go self study and apply in 2022 when I have experience

Good. Cause very sick and tired of people taking programming pay and can't code for their life.

It's good they flag out early rather than hire liao cannot do. Have to hire again.

Programing is not easy. Long hours. Mental exhaustion.
And have to deal with so many different technologies plus deadline and customer complaints etc

Unregistered 02-03-2021 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157458)
Quite depressed now, they say no experience also can but then send the HackerRank challenge. Guess I need go self study and apply in 2022 when I have experience

Frankly speaking they are not looking at people with experience in coding but they want to see how you approach problem solving. Did you managed to attend the Elevate Experience Technology?

Unregistered 02-03-2021 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157460)
Good. Cause very sick and tired of people taking programming pay and can't code for their life.

It's good they flag out early rather than hire liao cannot do. Have to hire again.

Programing is not easy. Long hours. Mental exhaustion.
And have to deal with so many different technologies plus deadline and customer complaints etc

:'(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157466)
Frankly speaking they are not looking at people with experience in coding but they want to see how you approach problem solving. Did you managed to attend the Elevate Experience Technology?

If I do get an invite it will be for this Sat but I doubt I will since I couldn't really solve the HackerRank challenges

Unregistered 02-03-2021 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157467)
:'(

If I do get an invite it will be for this Sat but I doubt I will since I couldn't really solve the HackerRank challenges

Unlikely, my friend already got his 6th March long ago. Anyway, follow up question. Accenture graduate like hiring everyone ah? Seems like everyone that attended the event is hired. Is it really worth the 4.5

Unregistered 02-03-2021 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157481)
Unlikely, my friend already got his 6th March long ago. Anyway, follow up question. Accenture graduate like hiring everyone ah? Seems like everyone that attended the event is hired. Is it really worth the 4.5

And what are the exit options/opportunities for tech consulting?

Unregistered 02-03-2021 04:56 PM

Quote:

I dunno about you. But I graduate 8 years ago.
Accenture is one of the brand name along side ncs... Sia... Etc.

Now due to recent tech companies.. Somehow Accenture brand is like lousier..

Anywya starting pay that time for me was 3k. So you get 4.5k so good liao la.
And no that time we don't have all this event. Just interview at uni campus recruitment drive etc.
Then got offered liao. They looking for good grades back then.

Unregistered 02-03-2021 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157447)
yup the allowance not enough to cover late night taxi fares 😒

OT can charge to WBS u knoe? chdck with your PM

Unregistered 02-03-2021 05:42 PM

Quote:

yep, i went along with 2 other friends to the event and we got the offer.. seems like they are hiring quite a huge number

Unregistered 02-03-2021 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157492)
yep, i went along with 2 other friends to the event and we got the offer.. seems like they are hiring quite a huge number

Hello when did they contacted you all and who was the HR recruiter that was in charge for you all?

Unregistered 02-03-2021 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157499)
Hello when did they contacted you all and who was the HR recruiter that was in charge for you all?

we were contacted over the weekends after the event. i dont think i should disclose the recruiters here though.. it's available on the career site.