Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Roles in accenture singapore (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/5068-roles-accenture-singapore.html)

Unregistered 06-06-2021 10:36 PM

Hi, currently working in a major oil and gas MNC for close to 3 years now as an engineer and is getting 75k annually.

Applied for graduate technology analyst role and managed to pass the pymetric and the hackerrank coding test.

Can anyone let me know what the elevate experience technology assessment is about ?
How likely is ACN to match my current remuneration package since I am not a fresh graduate technically ?

Thanks!

Unregistered 07-06-2021 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 172834)
Hi, currently working in a major oil and gas MNC for close to 3 years now as an engineer and is getting 75k annually.

Applied for graduate technology analyst role and managed to pass the pymetric and the hackerrank coding test.

Can anyone let me know what the elevate experience technology assessment is about ?
How likely is ACN to match my current remuneration package since I am not a fresh graduate technically ?

Thanks!

5k standard bah like all the other fresh grad

Unregistered 07-06-2021 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 172834)

Thanks!

Why would you even apply for the analyst role when you have 3 years of exp already? You lowballing yourself?

Unregistered 07-06-2021 12:41 PM

Is Accenture pymetrics test the same as other companies?

Unregistered 07-06-2021 10:35 PM

My friends who got offered were all selected by their assessors for projects, however I was informed that I would be invited to have a coffee chat to see which projects I'd take instead of having my assessor already chosen me. Would like to check if this is considered normal or a bad sign that I was not chosen for any projects during the AC?

Unregistered 07-06-2021 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 172986)
My friends who got offered were all selected by their assessors for projects, however I was informed that I would be invited to have a coffee chat to see which projects I'd take instead of having my assessor already chosen me. Would like to check if this is considered normal or a bad sign that I was not chosen for any projects during the AC?

What do they have that you dont? In terms of skills and exp.

Unregistered 07-06-2021 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 172986)

Based on the facts you have described, it does not appear like a favourable sign. Your friends who were selected for projects immediately are likely to have past experience or demonstrated skills that sticks out to the managers as having aligned requirements for projects. Nonetheless, keep pushing and all the best for your projects!

Unregistered 08-06-2021 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 172863)
Why would you even apply for the analyst role when you have 3 years of exp already? You lowballing yourself?

Breathe in too much hazardous fumes tao nah pai leow

Unregistered 08-06-2021 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173016)
Breathe in too much hazardous fumes tao nah pai leow

So sour, got rejected by ACN?

Unregistered 08-06-2021 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173106)
So sour, got rejected by ACN?

Lol mate are you retarded? Missing the point entirely