Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Roles in accenture singapore (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/5068-roles-accenture-singapore.html)

Unregistered 09-04-2021 06:22 PM

Is acn really that bad?

Unregistered 09-04-2021 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164916)
Is acn really that bad?

I don't think so. Most people on this forum take the opportunity to bash other companies in order to elevate themselves and feel better.

Looking at how every company is getting bashed, I guess the whole SG is better off not working because unemployment is the best job they can find.

Unregistered 09-04-2021 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164916)
Is acn really that bad?

Yes. And it's the nature of tech job.

Unregistered 09-04-2021 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164920)
Yes. And it's the nature of tech job.

Well accenture just announced huge increments without promotions in the month of march. And extended promotions like crazy to more people. And everyone in accenture would be getting 1 week bonus in this month. Personally, i would be laughing my way to the bank at you bashers lol.

Unregistered 09-04-2021 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164867)
Jokes on you. I’m in a Big Tech now and know many ex-ACN colleagues who are in MBB, BBs Tier 2 and GovTech

Lol fake noose. A few only, those are the high flyers.

Unregistered 09-04-2021 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164927)
Well accenture just announced huge increments without promotions in the month of march. And extended promotions like crazy to more people. And everyone in accenture would be getting 1 week bonus in this month. Personally, i would be laughing my way to the bank at you bashers lol.

sounds juicy.

Unregistered 10-04-2021 01:24 AM

No BBA grads aspiring to break into management consulting will have ACN as their first choice.

No Comp Sci grads aspiring to break into SWE/PM will have ACN as their first choice.

But really lah hor. ACN not really that bad, it’s a place for you to clock a few years before jumping to your dream firm.

Unregistered 10-04-2021 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164972)
No BBA grads aspiring to break into management consulting will have ACN as their first choice.

No Comp Sci grads aspiring to break into SWE/PM will have ACN as their first choice.

But really lah hor. ACN not really that bad, it’s a place for you to clock a few years before jumping to your dream firm.

ACN is pretty bad. The Consultant and SWE is a joke there. Consultant on IT with 0 knowledge of engineering. What do you expect? Only talk and talk. The engineer is coming from arts and mechanical engineering background doing copy and paste.

Even at the senior consultant level, i have seen the dumbest people there who can only talk about ML without actual solution. Asking them a little deep and subtle questions, they wont be able to answer.

There are actually many failed projects done by the consultancy related to government projects during covid. All those projects are not even a rocket science, but they still fail.

Unregistered 10-04-2021 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164981)
ACN is pretty bad. The Consultant and SWE is a joke there. Consultant on IT with 0 knowledge of engineering. What do you expect? Only talk and talk. The engineer is coming from arts and mechanical engineering background doing copy and paste.

Even at the senior consultant level, i have seen the dumbest people there who can only talk about ML without actual solution. Asking them a little deep and subtle questions, they wont be able to answer.

There are actually many failed projects done by the consultancy related to government projects during covid. All those projects are not even a rocket science, but they still fail.

There isnt any 'senior consultant' level at all in acn. Whatever you have typed is just rubbish lol.

Unregistered 10-04-2021 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164982)
There isnt any 'senior consultant' level at all in acn. Whatever you have typed is just rubbish lol.

Senior consultant as in associate manager level/manager level.

It is reflected in the salary itself. Real tech consultants should work Amazon/Google, same for engineers as well.