Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Roles in accenture singapore (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/5068-roles-accenture-singapore.html)

Unregistered 29-05-2021 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170474)
Where's the SIM dog? Did I say he could stop posting?

Lol. As if on command - immediately obey your voice and cum fetch. Daily reminder, not allowed to stop posting until you kill yourself. Let's try again:

Lai - SIM doggy - again - be an obedient slave, and cum fetch! <3

Unregistered 29-05-2021 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171146)
See - he showing what he’s capable of online already. Machiam like guard dog. But 2.5k for a mutt a bit too pricey LOL

I think ACN will offer him 1k and a dog house. Not too shabby since he is forced out of his house for disgracing his whole family.

Study 4 years NUS business just to get enslaved online. Grad already still cannot find a job that pays 2.5k some more lmao 🤦

Unregistered 29-05-2021 12:43 PM

Quote:

Lol. As if on command - immediately obey your voice and cum fetch. Daily reminder, not allowed to stop posting until you kill yourself. Let's try again:

Lai - SIM doggy - again - be an obedient slave, and cum fetch! <3

zero_88 29-05-2021 02:48 PM

How come become a quarrel thread?

so toxic?

zero_88 29-05-2021 02:50 PM

If company give me high pay adjustment instead of actual promotion mean what?

I am stuck in my rank for quite long alrdy...but my salary actually increase

Not sure why I am not promoted? is it becos I am not good enough?

if I am not good enough why give me pay adjustment?

Unregistered 29-05-2021 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zero_88 (Post 171180)
If company give me high pay adjustment instead of actual promotion mean what?

I am stuck in my rank for quite long alrdy...but my salary actually increase

Not sure why I am not promoted? is it becos I am not good enough?

if I am not good enough why give me pay adjustment?

High pay adjustment means you stay in your level and they can continue to charge your level's rates to the project. Promoting you means your charge rate will increase therefore straining the project budget even further.

That being said, it doesnt mean they will never promote people because of project budget. They will allocate accordingly to who they think will be beneficial for the project if they are retained and performing as per what they expect of the next level. Most likely you arent performing at the next level and just treated as someone who will stay anyway if you arent promoted. Or someone who they wont care if you left. Think about how important your role in the project is. Is it easily replaceable by any other people? What do you bring to the project that others cant?

Promotion definitely increases your pay more than whatever pay adjustment they can afford you. They just want you to stay at your level and hence project budget wont be more than necessary.

Unregistered 29-05-2021 03:23 PM

Quote:

Did the filthy doggy stop posting again without my permission? Wanna anger NUS Masters is it?

Kindly crawl back here for more abuse, dog - I am not done with you - never will be, until you kill yourself :D

zero_88 29-05-2021 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171184)
High pay adjustment means you stay in your level and they can continue to charge your level's rates to the project. Promoting you means your charge rate will increase therefore straining the project budget even further.

That being said, it doesnt mean they will never promote people because of project budget. They will allocate accordingly to who they think will be beneficial for the project if they are retained and performing as per what they expect of the next level. Most likely you arent performing at the next level and just treated as someone who will stay anyway if you arent promoted. Or someone who they wont care if you left. Think about how important your role in the project is. Is it easily replaceable by any other people? What do you bring to the project that others cant?

Promotion definitely increases your pay more than whatever pay adjustment they can afford you. They just want you to stay at your level and hence project budget wont be more than necessary.

Should I tell my CC honestly if I am not promoted in December, I will resign? so they will give me a promotion

Unregistered 29-05-2021 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zero_88 (Post 171189)
Should I tell my CC honestly if I am not promoted in December, I will resign? so they will give me a promotion

Up to you. Its your career. But if i were you i would. Just tell now, make it clear.

Unregistered 29-05-2021 05:08 PM

singed new contract..
base is now $4500. + lifestyle alloawnce (100) + transport allowance (300) = $4900/ mth