Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 01-04-2021 09:21 PM

SME result not out yet.

All the best

Unregistered 01-04-2021 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163279)
FYI:

I'm one of the shortlisted candidates (from SME Banking) who got shortlisted for the GA program and have accepted the e-offer as per the email sent today. I'm sure my peers in the ops team would have received it earlier.

This is why nobody is entertaining the trolls above, because our offers have been finalized and the salary is indeed greater than 3.8k as per the offer. No need for any argument or discussion as I am not going to disclose and those who accepted the e offer will be aware too

You receive the pre-employment check from HR already?

Unregistered 01-04-2021 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163282)
You receive the pre-employment check from HR already?

Yeah, the checks were initiated last week.

Unregistered 01-04-2021 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163279)
FYI:

I'm one of the shortlisted candidates (from SME Banking) who got shortlisted for the GA program and have accepted the e-offer as per the email sent today. I'm sure my peers in the ops team would have received it earlier.

This is why nobody is entertaining the trolls above, because our offers have been finalized and the salary is indeed greater than 3.8k as per the offer. No need for any argument or discussion as I am not going to disclose and those who accepted the e offer will be aware too

Troll calling troll. Such fake news.

Unregistered 01-04-2021 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163284)
Troll calling troll. Such fake news.

Hahahha whatever you wanna say, at least its finalized now

Unregistered 01-04-2021 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163283)
Yeah, the checks were initiated last week.

Sorry to trouble you again. Oh so you got a call from HR last week on SME? HR then sent you email for pre-employment check etc,?

Unregistered 01-04-2021 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163287)
Sorry to trouble you again. Oh so you got a call from HR last week on SME? HR then sent you email for pre-employment check etc,?

The fact that you're asking this means you have not been shortlisted or is a troll. No need to entertain.

Unregistered 01-04-2021 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163288)
The fact that you're asking this means you have not been shortlisted or is a troll. No need to entertain.

Yeah LOL the email was very clear and specific.

Unregistered 01-04-2021 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163288)

I am just finding out, at least I know what to do next?

Unregistered 01-04-2021 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163292)
I am just finding out, at least I know what to do next?

Hahahha troll. The email stated very clearly. And deadline already passed already.

Whast is the 5th word of the email body?