Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 22-03-2021 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160432)
Then how come need take 1 to 2 weeks if nothing much to check though

They probably have a few candidates to run through... across programs too! on top of that, i believe they still have other day-to-day tasks. Give them some time.

Cheers

Unregistered 22-03-2021 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160448)
They probably have a few candidates to run through... across programs too! on top of that, i believe they still have other day-to-day tasks. Give them some time.

Cheers

Haha was just curious, I didn't get an offer from them.

Unregistered 22-03-2021 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160453)
Haha was just curious, I didn't get an offer from them.

The wait is always the worst.....lol Don't give up! :) They may potentially get back, nobody knows!

Unregistered 22-03-2021 04:02 PM

Just be patient.

Unregistered 22-03-2021 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160466)
The wait is always the worst.....lol Don't give up! :) They may potentially get back, nobody knows!

Hope is worst.
It's better to just accept you didn't get.
And increase your job hunt elsewhere.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Unregistered 22-03-2021 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160469)
Hope is worst.
It's better to just accept you didn't get.
And increase your job hunt elsewhere.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

hope for the best, expect the worst then!
Agreed, that's why its important to have back-up plans.

Unregistered 22-03-2021 09:39 PM

DBS had called to offer you, give them some time to get back. They might have many applicant to handle. 2021 batch only start in July 2021, still have 2 to 3 months. Other program just completed their panel interview last week also been informed by HR to wait for 1 to 2 weeks.

Of course, still continue to send in job application, continue to attend interview if you have.

All the best. Good luck.

Continue to update us if you receive the contract.

Unregistered 23-03-2021 01:09 AM

Arenít all offers out already?

Unregistered 23-03-2021 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160557)
Arenít all offers out already?

I am sure SME offer not out yet. Previous post mentioned they just gone for the panel interview last week only.

Unregistered 23-03-2021 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160566)
I am sure SME offer not out yet. Previous post mentioned they just gone for the panel interview last week only.

Checked with hr. results for sme will be out by this week. all the best


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2