Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 01-04-2021 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163279)
FYI:

I'm one of the shortlisted candidates (from SME Banking) who got shortlisted for the GA program and have accepted the e-offer as per the email sent today. I'm sure my peers in the ops team would have received it earlier.

This is why nobody is entertaining the trolls above, because our offers have been finalized and the salary is indeed greater than 3.8k as per the offer. No need for any argument or discussion as I am not going to disclose and those who accepted the e offer will be aware too

I have been the post that my friend has forwarded to me. I want to try DBS. Trying to understand how DBS shortlist the candidate. HR will call to offer first then pre-employment check or do employment check then offer.

Unregistered 01-04-2021 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163294)
I have been the post that my friend has forwarded to me. I want to try DBS. Trying to understand how DBS shortlist the candidate. HR will call to offer first then pre-employment check or do employment check then offer.

Means you haven't apply in the current round. Ask again next year. Stop trolling

Unregistered 01-04-2021 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163295)
Means you haven't apply in the current round. Ask again next year. Stop trolling

Why you are not helpful? I am trying to find out early.

Unregistered 01-04-2021 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163297)
Why you are not helpful? I am trying to find out early.

Stop trolling. Concentrate on your grabfood role. Dw my food deliver lat

Unregistered 01-04-2021 09:48 PM

I’m trying to help. If you have read from page 1 to the latest page. Already mentioned that they had received the offered called from HR FIRST. Then HR will sent another email to the offered candidate to submit the pre-employment, whatever checks DBS will stated clearly in the email.

Unregistered 01-04-2021 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163299)
I’m trying to help. If you have read from page 1 to the latest page. Already mentioned that they had received the offered called from HR FIRST. Then HR will sent another email to the offered candidate to submit the pre-employment, whatever checks DBS will stated clearly in the email.

This doesn't matter. Shortlisted candidates would have already completed this stage.

Unregistered 01-04-2021 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163299)

Standard practice

Unregistered 01-04-2021 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163300)
This doesn't matter. Shortlisted candidates would have already completed this stage.

Exacty, such trolls. Maybe grabfood now 10pm not much orders so got alot free time

Unregistered 01-04-2021 09:53 PM

Please ignore that guy said he had received the e-offer.

SME offer is NOT out yet.

Unregistered 01-04-2021 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163304)
Please ignore that guy said he had received the e-offer.

SME offer is NOT out yet.

Hahha stop trolling. The panel interview email was sent on which date?