Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Quebec 06-01-2016 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 77341)
Mind sharing more on the video interview?

There's around 6 questions asked on a random basis, most of them are experiential questions whereby they will ask you about a time where u showed initiative or solved a problem. I had a weird qn which asked me to think of a new colour! They also will give u around 30 second to wrap up and for u to state why u want to be in dbs or in that role - basically to add on.

Unregistered 06-01-2016 06:12 PM

Panel interview and case study

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 76828)
Hi I got an offer from GAP at DBS.

3.8K is right and there is a 2 year bond.

But this 2 year bond is 10K worth right? but I only hear 2 year bond thats all.

Anyone helps?

Hi congrats on getting the offer. I pretty sure there is only a two year bond, but not sure if it's worth 10k. Anyway anyone mind sharing how the case study is like and what are the questions ask during he panel interview?

Unregistered 06-01-2016 06:26 PM

Panel interview

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quebec (Post 77632)
hey guys!

Anyone went for panel interview for g&a T&O?
How's the case study like? After around 1 month, i received notification for the panel interview, but im not sure how to prepare for the case study.

Appreciate any tips! Will also share my experience aft the interview

Hi congrats!!! I also got an invitation for the interview two weeks later! When is yours? Would appreciate anyone who went for the interview to share their experience! Thanks thanks

Quebec 07-01-2016 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 77653)
Hi congrats!!! I also got an invitation for the interview two weeks later! When is yours? Would appreciate anyone who went for the interview to share their experience! Thanks thanks

Congrats to u too for pulling through the stages! Mine is next week! Not so sure how to prepare for it though hais

Unregistered 12-01-2016 03:10 PM

Hi, out of curiosity, does anyone know if DBS started their interviews for applicants of the MA Program?

Unregistered 12-01-2016 04:55 PM

Hi, I am an avp in HSBC in the tech department. I join banking about 3 years from a non banking industry. Can I know what is the equivalent title in local banks, for say DBS.

Unregistered 16-01-2016 06:41 PM

Outcome of panel interview

Hi all! Does anyone know how long will they take to get back to you if you are selected after the panel interview.

Unregistered 17-01-2016 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 77652)
Hi congrats on getting the offer. I pretty sure there is only a two year bond, but not sure if it's worth 10k. Anyway anyone mind sharing how the case study is like and what are the questions ask during he panel interview?

keen to know as well. is the interview technical??

Unregistered 17-01-2016 04:30 PM

may i ask how long did u all wait between the video interview and the next round?

and is the next round more online tests or the interview?

Unregistered 18-01-2016 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 77652)

Hey, I saw you were talking about something like 3.8k and 10k, so, what exactly is the currency? USD or SGD