Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 18-01-2016 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 78228)
may i ask how long did u all wait between the video interview and the next round?

and is the next round more online tests or the interview?

I applied in Hong Kong. I finished the video interview on 26 Dec and received the invitation for next round on 8 Jan. In the email they stated that there would be several group exercises and individual assessment, lasting for 3 more hours. I am not surely whether it is the final one.

Unregistered 18-01-2016 08:47 AM

Dbs gap
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 78260)
I applied in Hong Kong. I finished the video interview on 26 Dec and received the invitation for next round on 8 Jan. In the email they stated that there would be several group exercises and individual assessment, lasting for 3 more hours. I am not surely whether it is the final one.

Hi may I find out which track you applied for? Tech & ops or SME banking? Thanks!

Unregistered 18-01-2016 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 78191)
Hi all! Does anyone know how long will they take to get back to you if you are selected after the panel interview.

Hi, can you share your experience regarding the interview, i.e the type of case study, questions, package etc.?

Thanks!

Unregistered 18-01-2016 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 78267)
Hi may I find out which track you applied for? Tech & ops or SME banking? Thanks!

I applied the T&O program :)

Unregistered 18-01-2016 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 78259)
Hey, I saw you were talking about something like 3.8k and 10k, so, what exactly is the currency? USD or SGD

Neither, Ringgit

Unregistered 18-01-2016 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 78228)
may i ask how long did u all wait between the video interview and the next round?

and is the next round more online tests or the interview?

Waited around one working week! Next round should be psychometric test.

Unregistered 19-01-2016 10:25 AM

Has anyone gotten past the video interview stage to the next round for SME banking?

Quebec 20-01-2016 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 78228)
may i ask how long did u all wait between the video interview and the next round?

and is the next round more online tests or the interview?

after the video interview, if you've passed it, the HR will send an email to ask you to do SHL assessment. it takes around 1-3 working days! for me it was around 2 days after i submitted my video interview

Unregistered 20-01-2016 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 76889)
Hi, anyone know what is the typical progress in term of salary and position at the end of the 2 years bond?

Start at 3.8k, after 2 years 6k. 4 mths bonus average

Unregistered 21-01-2016 01:45 AM

675
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 78333)
Has anyone gotten past the video interview stage to the next round for SME banking?

Hi,

I just finished my PL and PLI for SME Banking. The video interview comes after that?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2