Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2718-exxon-mobil-equipment-tech-operations-tech.html)

Unregistered 08-04-2022 02:51 PM

Went for interview on dec 2021, received offer on march. All are by email, the position was Instrument and electrical tech. Hr seems so cockup that they emailed me saying that i will need to start at this certain date but is not even 30 days in notice for me to tender with current company. Felt half hearted joining this. Im not a diploma holder and they offer me $2100 for office hour? And proudly say that i rejected the position.

Unregistered 09-04-2022 06:35 PM

Any updates with regards to March 20222 interview? I went for an interview for process tech on 15 March 2022. Got an email to proceed with online aptitude test and documentation submission. Followed up with medical.

One thing that I am worried about is Ibwas diagnosed with fatty liver and needed to go for an ultrasound. Does this affect my chances? How long does it take for HR to get back? Anyone with similar experience do share. Appreciate the input.

Thank you.

Unregistered 11-04-2022 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 213208)
Any updates with regards to March 20222 interview? I went for an interview for process tech on 15 March 2022. Got an email to proceed with online aptitude test and documentation submission. Followed up with medical.

One thing that I am worried about is Ibwas diagnosed with fatty liver and needed to go for an ultrasound. Does this affect my chances? How long does it take for HR to get back? Anyone with similar experience do share. Appreciate the input.

Thank you.

Control your diet and drink alot of plain water prior the check up. I failed my blood test 3 times. When for scan everything also.

Unregistered 11-04-2022 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 213464)
Control your diet and drink alot of plain water prior the check up. I failed my blood test 3 times. When for scan everything also.

If you hear no news or called up by the clinic means good news bro. Just waiting for the offer letter already

Unregistered 11-04-2022 08:59 PM

Thank you all for the prompt replies. I am getting anxious due to the lack of updates. Thank you so much.

I am currently practicing intermittent fasting and started exercising regularly. I hope good news comes soon.

I hope rhe fatty liver diagnosis won't hamper the application chances

Unregistered 18-04-2022 01:06 AM

Anyone got any news with regards to March interview for July 2022 intake? I received email about intent to offer. Is this a good indication I will get the job? Thank you.

The waiting game is killing me. Hahaha

Unregistered 20-04-2022 02:15 PM

Bro think twice before joining, i got 5 years exp but they offer me $2000 for a technician office hour post? And i didnt even have a LETTER OF APPOINTMENT to sign confirming that i will be joining the company, but instead they kept pestering me to tender. So fishy. And heard this year bonus was 0.5 months only and no increment. Better be safe and dont jump into sudden joining exxon. After few emails they ask me to respond, i told then that i will be rejecting their offer.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214362)
Anyone got any news with regards to March interview for July 2022 intake? I received email about intent to offer. Is this a good indication I will get the job? Thank you.

The waiting game is killing me. Hahaha


Unregistered 22-04-2022 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214362)
Anyone got any news with regards to March interview for July 2022 intake? I received email about intent to offer. Is this a good indication I will get the job? Thank you.

The waiting game is killing me. Hahaha

If you hear no news about your medical, and they email you that to wait for the offer letter means, you getting the job soon.

Unregistered 01-05-2022 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 206354)
Take some english courses first.
If you speak like this, no one will be friendly to you

Agreed on the no guidance part but every job is like that. You expect hand holding till you die?
Don't be a strawberry and adapt

This is under the belt kind of statement. You read all the emails from the OSes and you think that they speak perfect english? Wake up and smell the coffee. I’ve had many instances where i got cancer just by reading one paragraph. But that doesn’t mean that they are incapable oafs.

The new chap is just saying what he felt, in all honesty, during his few months stay here. You don’t have to shoot him down with all these tiny details like grammar and english, just because he shared a differing view.

You are one of the problems with Exxon Singapore - you only want to hear the good things.

Unregistered 02-05-2022 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197582)
Read the last few pages and also google “layoffs exxonmobil singapore” to find out more about this company. There are no filters, you can see what people are getting on the ground. Raw and uncensored.

Never make that mistake of joining to retire. If you’re joining, leave by the 6th year mark. Else, you’re going to be arrogant and narrowminded.

why 6th year mark?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2