Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2718-exxon-mobil-equipment-tech-operations-tech.html)

Unregistered 30-04-2019 07:50 PM

Anyone got any offer yet?

Severus 02-05-2019 11:39 AM

For those who went for metals technician interview on the 26 march..

Just to share quite dissapointed with offer, basic is ok but i was expecting risk allowance for maintenace job , but sadly there is none.

Working days are monday to fridays though, sat n sun would be consider ot..

Anyonelse on the same boat as me..?

Unregistered 02-05-2019 11:26 PM

How much did they offer you as a metal tech anyway if you would like to share? Yeah I’ve heard only those work on shifts are entitled for the allowance but others none. How about the benefits? So are you planning to accept the offer?

Unregistered 03-05-2019 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Severus (Post 118075)
For those who went for metals technician interview on the 26 march..

Just to share quite dissapointed with offer, basic is ok but i was expecting risk allowance for maintenace job , but sadly there is none.

Working days are monday to fridays though, sat n sun would be consider ot..

Anyonelse on the same boat as me..?

Hi , I went for the interview on the same day but for a different position and was just asked to go for medical. Email stated that they working on the offer package atm and was asked to go for medical to cut short the time.Just would like to know if for office hour work is there any transport provided? heard theres a company shuttle bus from jurong mrt. but some say theres island wide transport provided. btw whats the pay range they offer u ?

Unregistered 03-05-2019 01:10 PM

Hi, just wanted to check if anyone else applied for Analyser Technician that have already went for interview and medical? Fyi, i have went for the interview on 4th april and medical on 5th may. They are also working on the salary package. Do anyone know the salary package for office hours? How bout the waiting time left before getting a reply to the next stage?

Unregistered 03-05-2019 02:14 PM

I received salary package alr.. way lower than expected. Even with shift allowance its still way lesser than my current pay. Just hope you all get a good offer!

Unregistered 04-05-2019 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 118137)
I received salary package alr.. way lower than expected. Even with shift allowance its still way lesser than my current pay. Just hope you all get a good offer!

Were you offered the position of process tech trainee?

Unregistered 05-05-2019 12:28 AM

Quote:

May I ask, what is your current job? Are you an experienced technician in the oil & gas industry or related? If so just why would they offer you lower than your current salary.. hmm..

Unregistered 05-05-2019 08:40 AM

Quote:

Hmmm... that’s quite odd. Is it still lower than your annual salary package at your current company?

Mr. Anonymous 05-05-2019 02:05 PM

Well same in my case, the offer was quite disappointing because it was way too lower than my annual income. They converted my annual income currency to SGD, and believe me not gonna enough for me to survive in Singapore. I thought this would be the best opportunity to go out from current compan but no. I guess am staying for another few years haha.