Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2718-exxon-mobil-equipment-tech-operations-tech.html)

Unregistered 12-01-2022 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196344)
Perhaps you can envision fuels and lubes merging too? Since also under the same dept? But why isn’t it happening?

This is just a red herring… tankfarm not enough people - then say so. Don’t give us this kind of grandmother story about merging…

most BT/BU running lean, make sense to merge

Unregistered 12-01-2022 03:47 PM

Can anyone who is currently working in exxon share with us hows the company doing now? The management, jobscope, pay etc thanks!!

Unregistered 12-01-2022 05:23 PM

Process Engineer

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 195280)
Anyone received update from process engineer interview in mid Dec?

My fren received a call from hr to go for medical checkup.

Hi Guys,

Anyone interviews and accepted job offer for Process Engineer had a call back for your start date?

Unregistered 12-01-2022 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197308)
Hi Guys,

Anyone interviews and accepted job offer for Process Engineer had a call back for your start date?

Not yet. I am waiting for my start date too.

Unregistered 13-01-2022 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197299)
Can anyone who is currently working in exxon share with us hows the company doing now? The management, jobscope, pay etc thanks!!

what role are you looking at?

Unregistered 14-01-2022 01:58 PM

Quote:

Read the last few pages and also google “layoffs exxonmobil singapore” to find out more about this company. There are no filters, you can see what people are getting on the ground. Raw and uncensored.

Never make that mistake of joining to retire. If you’re joining, leave by the 6th year mark. Else, you’re going to be arrogant and narrowminded.

Unregistered 15-01-2022 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197352)
Not yet. I am waiting for my start date too.

Same here bro. I got an email update saying that my pre-employment is cleared and I am cleared to start. But no start date is given yet.

Unregistered 16-01-2022 02:29 PM

they emailed replied me 3 days ago that they're working on my offer letter and I'll receive soon.

Still waiting...
Already went for interview mid-dec and done my medical before the new year

Are you guys waiting on this similarly?

Unregistered 05-03-2022 12:17 PM

Please reconsider before coming in this company

Quote:

Hi , I am the newest intake since Dec 2021. Had been here for 4 months i think i am qualify to answer you this question. Honestly telling, 90% people are not friendly here. They will make your life real hard because they see new hire as a threat to their rice bowl. For training wise, don't expect guidance, you are on your own. I am currently looking for new job. Good luck for those who want to come in. I am really regret to accept the offer. BTW i was like you before looking for answer in this thread because heard good and bad about Exxon. After real life experience thats it.

Unregistered 05-03-2022 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 206348)
Hi , I am the newest intake since Dec 2021. Had been here for 4 months i think i am qualify to answer you this question. Honestly telling, 90% people are not friendly here. They will make your life real hard because they see new hire as a threat to their rice bowl. For training wise, don't expect guidance, you are on your own. I am currently looking for new job. Good luck for those who want to come in. I am really regret to accept the offer. BTW i was like you before looking for answer in this thread because heard good and bad about Exxon. After real life experience thats it.

Take some english courses first.
If you speak like this, no one will be friendly to you

Agreed on the no guidance part but every job is like that. You expect hand holding till you die?
Don't be a strawberry and adapt