Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2718-exxon-mobil-equipment-tech-operations-tech.html)

Unregistered 14-07-2022 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 224844)
If you know how to network, every company is a good company. Sadly, those who don’t know how to network are typically good employees. One good example is Lee Bong Tong. Old bird from refinery era and have good network. Everyday come to work like going to old folks home for chalet. Never work but take big bucks home.

This guy is a scammer.

Greenranger 14-07-2022 10:28 PM

Process tech 1sept2022

Hi, anyone joining the process tech position on 1st Sept 2022? Any info about process tech position guys? Do update anyone🙏🏽

Unregistered 16-07-2022 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenranger (Post 225369)
Hi, anyone joining the process tech position on 1st Sept 2022? Any info about process tech position guys? Do update anyone🙏🏽

I applied for the Machinery tech. And my status was
(Application received) and after waiting for few days
It changed to (Application under review)

I guess they are still shortlisting everyone!

If you are shortlisted you will be invited to an interview
On the 6th of August in Malaysia.

Goodluck to everyone!

Unregistered 17-07-2022 09:48 PM

Recent positions

Guys.. Any updates about the recent tech positions
In Singapore?

Anyone applied or received an interview invitation?

Please update!

Lee Bong Tong 17-07-2022 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225309)
This guy is a scammer.

Please prepare to receive lawyer letter

Unregistered 21-07-2022 07:23 PM

Hi, anyone get offer from process tech position? Ive got mine yesterday,but however the HR inform me that my medical status still pending and i took the blood test 2 time but fail. And now they book me a slot for ultrasound check etc etc. anyone encounter this issue before? Is the chance of getting in isit slim? :(

Unregistered 21-07-2022 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 226056)
Hi, anyone get offer from process tech position? Ive got mine yesterday,but however the HR inform me that my medical status still pending and i took the blood test 2 time but fail. And now they book me a slot for ultrasound check etc etc. anyone encounter this issue before? Is the chance of getting in isit slim? :(

Never go for a blood test on an empty stomach!

The secret is that you eat just a little for your blood to be
Normal.

And don't give up yet.. They might offer you alternative position
Other than the process tech.

Can I ask when did you do your interview and where?

Okinawa 10-08-2022 10:03 PM

Message to new hires

Hi guys,
For new hires, welcome to exxonmobil. You may have just have started a defining point of your working lives. Forget about all the good things which have been said about benefits. The next round of the Collective Agreement will definitely set up to CUT EVEN MORE benefits.

And don’t be in a hurry to unpack your items, cos you’re surely going to leave the company the moment you start to ‘learn the ropes’. Nobody here is interested in grooming you. If you survive the next year or so, good for you. But if you don’t, please understand that we’re not here to teach. We’re here to survive and make a living. Teaching you does not bring us monetary reward, it actually takes our time away from doing our jobs.

Regards,
Old Pegasus

Okinawa 10-08-2022 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 226056)

If you’re on medication, it would be wise to declare this to the clinic. EM is desperate, they’ll take you in unless you have a life threatening illness.

Okinawa 10-08-2022 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee Bong Tong (Post 225679)
Please prepare to receive lawyer letter

If you’re really the person on the receiving end of defamation, do seek a lawyer’s advice. Btw, did you retire with pension?