Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2718-exxon-mobil-equipment-tech-operations-tech.html)

Unregistered 05-02-2018 10:29 AM

Waiting game.

How long is the waiting time for them to actually call me up for the interview?
Almost 2 months but still no news from them.

Unregistered 05-02-2018 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sannoh (Post 103903)
Anyone applied after Jan 1st 2018?

I just applied for equipment tech . Any idea when is the interview? . First time applying .

Unregistered 05-02-2018 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 104403)
I just applied for equipment tech . Any idea when is the interview? . First time applying .

For application till selection period provided they shortlisted you avaerage of 2months.

Unregistered 06-02-2018 12:31 PM

My application changed to under review. Does it mean i wiĺl receive a call or email from them ?

Unregistered 07-02-2018 01:05 PM

For those who went for oct interview and have accepted offer, have u all got the green light from exxon to tender from your current company?

Unregistered 07-02-2018 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 104463)
For those who went for oct interview and have accepted offer, have u all got the green light from exxon to tender from your current company?

Not yet. What position you apply for ? And now there are new opening . Perhaps that for the next batch

Unregistered 07-02-2018 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 104469)
Not yet. What position you apply for ? And now there are new opening . Perhaps that for the next batch

Ive applied for I&E position and have also accepted offer. my start date is 12 march but so far they havents tell me to tender yet. u applied for wat position ?

Unregistered 13-02-2018 12:22 PM

hi guys, my application for operation tech is stated as no longer under consideration, and i am unable to withdraw it as it stated that im disqualified for the job.

that means i presume, i cant apply for the position anymore forever and ever is it?

i hope those who had that situation still read this thread though...

123 13-02-2018 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 104657)
hi guys, my application for operation tech is stated as no longer under consideration, and i am unable to withdraw it as it stated that im disqualified for the job.

that means i presume, i cant apply for the position anymore forever and ever is it?

i hope those who had that situation still read this thread though...

Disqualified as in failed interview or totally never get interview at all?

I was told that EM blocks application for same position for 2 years.

Unregistered 13-02-2018 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123 (Post 104668)
Disqualified as in failed interview or totally never get interview at all?

I was told that EM blocks application for same position for 2 years.

Never get a phone call at all. I applied last september n got disqualified just a few days back.