Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2718-exxon-mobil-equipment-tech-operations-tech.html)

The Man 07-12-2017 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102975)
It's on November bro.. Till now still no news. It's almost a month. The status still remains the same Application in Progress...

Should I continue put hope on this?

Wah bro. My one interview in October ley. Did they send u any email after the interview? And wat position u applied for?

Unregistered 07-12-2017 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Man (Post 102985)
Wah bro. My one interview in October ley. Did they send u any email after the interview? And wat position u applied for?

Chemist, they only have 2 slots for this. So I don't know how high is my chances... The second interview email was just 2 weeks after the first interview.. So I expect a reply within a month time but so far no email or call yet. Don't know if they already rejected or still under consideration.

Unregistered 07-12-2017 06:43 PM

Anybody here knows how much the salary for metals technician?

The Man 08-12-2017 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102992)
Chemist, they only have 2 slots for this. So I don't know how high is my chances... The second interview email was just 2 weeks after the first interview.. So I expect a reply within a month time but so far no email or call yet. Don't know if they already rejected or still under consideration.

I applied for technician. Received an email late last month that the internal meeting to finalize the successful candidate had been postponed to Jan. It was supposed to be last month. So I wait and wait until dunno when.

Unregistered 08-12-2017 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Man (Post 103013)
I applied for technician. Received an email late last month that the internal meeting to finalize the successful candidate had been postponed to Jan. It was supposed to be last month. So I wait and wait until dunno when.

At least you guys received emails or green light to tender. My traffic light has no light on it yet. Don't know wait till when, even after sending the HR an emal.

The Man 10-12-2017 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 103016)
At least you guys received emails or green light to tender. My traffic light has no light on it yet. Don't know wait till when, even after sending the HR an emal.

Based on wat I read from the previous comments here, I doubt they will entertain the email. Some will call the Thai office to ask (most of the time they dun pick up the calls too). Ya and I have to agree with some that the waiting game is strong. Well some of the rest is just waiting for tender or start date. For myself ive been waiting for interview results, and had to wait for 3 months. Just imagine I wait and at last im not shortlisted 😑😑😑. But most of us applied for tech or engineer post here. You applied for chemist so the selection procedure could be diff. Its your call. Its either u wanna wait and hope tat your wait gets something positive at last or...

Unregistered 11-12-2017 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Man (Post 103049)
Based on wat I read from the previous comments here, I doubt they will entertain the email. Some will call the Thai office to ask (most of the time they dun pick up the calls too). Ya and I have to agree with some that the waiting game is strong. Well some of the rest is just waiting for tender or start date. For myself ive been waiting for interview results, and had to wait for 3 months. Just imagine I wait and at last im not shortlisted 😑😑😑. But most of us applied for tech or engineer post here. You applied for chemist so the selection procedure could be diff. Its your call. Its either u wanna wait and hope tat your wait gets something positive at last or...

All the best to you. For what I think, there's still chance if you didn't receive any rejection email from them. But if you had already waited for 3 months without any email from them(not even the postponed email), it's best to give them a call. That's my opinion la. I would give them a call too if I waited more than 1 month unless I receive any kind of email from them.

Unregistered 13-12-2017 02:36 PM

Waiting game

Any updates for the waiting game guys?

The Man 13-12-2017 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 103102)
Any updates for the waiting game guys?

Waited since Oct. Results in Jan. I just want a simple update from them whether accepted or not. So tat I can move on from here.

Unregistered 13-12-2017 08:48 PM

I just received mail for them asked me to tender resignation any day from today and let
them know my last day of working. Anyone else received ?