Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2718-exxon-mobil-equipment-tech-operations-tech.html)

waiting 14-02-2018 07:08 PM

proj eng

Anyone here attended interview this year for project engineer position? If yes, have you received the email from HR ?

Unregistered 26-02-2018 01:06 PM

I got interview arranged 6th March for Operation Tech.
Hows the interview like anyone?
how many rounds of interview?
Medical is when?

Anyway im earning about 4k basic now. Just wondering can exxon top that up with better offer?
or will they cut basic and see overall package? any experience guys

Unregistered 26-02-2018 06:51 PM

When is the next intake ?

Unregistered 26-02-2018 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105023)
I got interview arranged 6th March for Operation Tech.
Hows the interview like anyone?
how many rounds of interview?
Medical is when?

Anyway im earning about 4k basic now. Just wondering can exxon top that up with better offer?
or will they cut basic and see overall package? any experience guys

I think they will cut the basic . If 4k is impossible though . Congrats anyway .

Unregistered 27-02-2018 07:33 PM

@@

Called HR asking the interview result. Answer given is still pending decision from Singapore. I was interviewed abt a month ago, for an experienced (only 2-3 years) engineer position. Is it normal for Singapore side to take so long to decide? I thought long waiting is due to HR. Any idea guys?

Unregistered 27-02-2018 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105107)
Called HR asking the interview result. Answer given is still pending decision from Singapore. I was interviewed abt a month ago, for an experienced (only 2-3 years) engineer position. Is it normal for Singapore side to take so long to decide? I thought long waiting is due to HR. Any idea guys?

Was that your first interview or second? If is first interview, then is pretty normal. Exxon is all about waiting.

Unregistered 28-02-2018 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105116)
Was that your first interview or second? If is first interview, then is pretty normal. Exxon is all about waiting.

Yup my first interview. Thanks for the clarification.

Unregistered 02-03-2018 08:54 PM

Salary with previous employee

Hi. I would like to check did the HR request for your payslip from your previous/current employee?
Anyone has declined their request and choose not to share your payslip with them?

Unregistered 02-03-2018 09:04 PM

EP holder

Does exxon hire EP holder for senior engineer role?

Unregistered 03-03-2018 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105263)
Does exxon hire EP holder for senior engineer role?

Do you mean if Exxon will hire non Singaporean / non PR? From my experience, they do hire non Singaporean / non PR (i.e. EP Holders).