Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   All about Home Affairs Senior Executives scheme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2636-all-about-home-affairs-senior-executives-scheme.html)

Unregistered 02-01-2018 07:02 PM

Sometimes i wonder whether do their HR even bother to see your applications via email.

Unregistered 17-09-2018 02:22 PM

Applying for HASE

Hi I am an undergraduate from SIT thinking of applying for HASE. But there does not seem to be an opening in Careers @ Gov. Any Idea how often they open their application?

Thank you

Unregistered 18-09-2018 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 110261)
Hi I am an undergraduate from SIT thinking of applying for HASE. But there does not seem to be an opening in Careers @ Gov. Any Idea how often they open their application?

Thank you

I tot I saw a lot of HASE openings... HASE opening will not advertise as HASE, usually its from the respective home team, for executive, manager, ets...

Unregistered 15-03-2019 09:51 AM

What's the application timeline for HASE? Saw that in the past, there's a prebriefing and 2 interviews. Is it still the same?

Unregistered 21-03-2019 09:47 PM

Was anyone shortlisted for online assessment? How long to wait for interview after that?

Unregistered 01-04-2019 03:14 PM

Any idea how long does appointment approval take for MHA Hase position?

Unregistered 01-04-2019 08:42 PM

security clearance can take up to 3 to 4 months. They will only indicate their interest to you but no written confirmation until clearance is done.

My advice to prospective job applicants is to continue to look for other jobs instead of waiting for their reply in the meanwhile.

Unregistered 01-04-2019 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 115896)
security clearance can take up to 3 to 4 months. They will only indicate their interest to you but no written confirmation until clearance is done.

My advice to prospective job applicants is to continue to look for other jobs instead of waiting for their reply in the meanwhile.

Oh boy. That's a looooooooooong wait. Already withdrew all other application.

Unregistered 23-05-2019 05:15 PM

Hello, I applied for a role at MHA HQ (not through the HASE scheme) but during my medical checkup I noticed that my appointment was Senior Executive so I thought this is a good place to ask.

I interviewed on late March, and did my medical checkup on early April, was told that I have to undergo security clearances as the role requires it. In the meantime, MHA HR has told me to wait but they stated that there are other shortlisted candidates as well, does this mean that there's a possibility where I might not get an offer and that's not because of a failure to clear checks?

Thanks for reading!

Unregistered 24-05-2019 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 119227)
Hello, I applied for a role at MHA HQ (not through the HASE scheme) but during my medical checkup I noticed that my appointment was Senior Executive so I thought this is a good place to ask.

I interviewed on late March, and did my medical checkup on early April, was told that I have to undergo security clearances as the role requires it. In the meantime, MHA HR has told me to wait but they stated that there are other shortlisted candidates as well, does this mean that there's a possibility where I might not get an offer and that's not because of a failure to clear checks?

Thanks for reading!

have they performed reference check ? from your timeline, you will most likely join MHQ in Aug